I-485 receipt - August/Sept 2001

No Title

harapatta and gcdog, i think it is a good idea for us guys to hang out together in this forum. i think you should get your receipt soon - harapatta. i have added my info to FP notice tracker, let us keep watching it to see how soon FP notices are mailed. let us keep this discussion rolling! thanks.

haraputta & bobr

Good idea.

I spoke to IIO yesterday and was informed that the ND is 10/05/01 but do not know the RD but the mailing date was 9/4/01 as informed by lawyer. Also got Lin No over phone.

Bobr - Where did u get your RD - using tracking no or does the receipt notice has RD & ND on it??

Haraputta try calling around 8AM CT and ask to check on the status of your packet using your last name & first name. All the best.

I shall keep u all informed as soon as I get a copy on hand

Calling INS for Status

My attorney and HR manager tells me that calling INS for status of receipt could spoil my case.....I know my papers for 485 were filed on Aug 24, Aug 23 being the mailing date.I even had checked the delivery thru the tracking number given to me.

Pl help and would appreciate any advise on whether calling INS is Ok!!! If it is, whats the process for Nebraska

I am worried abt the reciept for my I485.

Waiting for responses.......

No Title

gcdog, you should find the RD on the receipt notice. It has the ND also with the alien/lin#. I found it on my receipt notice. I am sure yours is on its way. Pl. post your info when you get it. Thanks.

gcdog and bob r

gcdog, thanks for sharing the info. I can not call INS from work but assuming that you already have the receipt and LIN ## issued, I think mine will be on the way in no time (AGAIN HOPEFULLY).

bob r any assessment of time it is taking to get the FP. I just read the board and one of the posting said that NSC has changed the processing time for 485 from 360-390 days to 330-360 days. That means things have picked up pace just a tad bit. Well some improvement in pace is better than no improvement.

I will keep you posted with any updates.

Thanks.

got receipts

My 485/AP/EAD were filed by lawyer abound 08/28. Just learned that lawyer got the receipts for all three on 10/05.
Receipt date: 08/31
Notice date: 10/01
Lin-02-001-xxxxx

Tracking I-485 October, 2001

I do not see a tracking list/group for October, 2001, I-485 submissions and we need to start one.

Posted I-485/EAD/AP at NSC, Oct. 9, 2001

Please respond to this thread.

Goodluk

Recd receipt notice from lawyer

I received receipt notices for my 485/AP and recd my EAD from local office in person. My details,

Mailed date : 9/4/01
Received date : 9/6/01
Notice date :10/5/01
EAD :10/29/01