I-485 denied due to miss 864 form please help

meetcute

I got a letter Notice of decision from uscis, It ask me to submit 290B to remotion it appeal, I choose to remotion.
Do I need submit 485 together with 290B or submit only 864 with 290B!
A1F2086F-3C5E-40B0-9620-BE19038E80DA.jpegA1F2086F-3C5E-40B0-9620-BE19038E80DA.jpeg

Hi - I have the same issue. Got my denial letter this week. Can you guide me on how you proceed. What did you end up doing?

If the affidavit of support was the only basis for the denial, something got gooped up here, whether government error or attorney error. I would highly recommend consulting with an attorney ASAP.
Don’t depart the US before consulting with an attorney; you might accidentally trigger an unlawful presence bar. Absolute worst case scenario, unless your spouse entered on the Visa Waiver Program or you were actually ineligible (attorney error), you can usually renew the I-485 in removal proceedings.
The reps on the USCIS customer service line are not attorneys. They should not be giving legal advice.

Hi.
I've filed my form I-485 in november 2019 without the form I-864 so now my application was been denied and they gave me 30 days.
I need your help if can i re-apply i-485 or submit I-290B

Can u help me to know how much does it coast to get a lawyer? Just for orientation before i file up my new form

Same happend to me 4 days ago.
My i -485 denied due to miss 864.

I don't know what to do ?

To reapply or to file i290b ?

I am now out of status.
And after 30 days they will maybe knock on my door to arrest me.

Unbelivable.

I come here to get married and to start happier life . but will go in prison and deported kinda.

@Goksi

I think you may have to refile the entire AOS package. In your letter, it says that if you believe [the USCIS] denied your Form I-485 in error, you may file Form I-290B.

The fact that the I-864 was not included in your package is not a USCIS error, it's an error on the filer's part.

Same happend to me 4 days ago.
My i -485 denied due to miss 864.

I don't know what to do ?

To reapply or to file i290b ?

I am now out of status.
And after 30 days they will maybe knock on my door to arrest me.

Unbelivable.

I come here to get married and to start happier life . but will go in prison and deported kinda.
Is your spouse a US citizen or a permanent resident?

@Goksi

I think you may have to refile the entire AOS package. In your letter, it says that if you believe [the USCIS] denied your Form I-485 in error, you may file Form I-290B.

The fact that the I-864 was not included in your package is not a USCIS error, it's an error on the filer's part.

Lot of people said to reapply. I290b is just loosing time

Hi!
Im sorry to hear that. For my case i decide to file a motion to reopen that allow the petitioner to send new facts and evidences. The uscis letter said that they do not allow u to appeal because they're right to deny your form so u have an option to file a motion or refile on the begin. There is difference between an appeal and a motion! I hope u'll undertand my english!
However, lot of people said to refile all application that better!

Hi!
Im sorry to hear that. For my case i decide to file a motion to reopen that allow the petitioner to send new facts and evidences. The uscis letter said that they do not allow u to appeal because they're right to deny your form so u have an option to file a motion or refile on the begin. There is difference between an appeal and a motion! I hope u'll undertand my english!
However, lot of people said to refile all application that better!

Did you send your motion ?

Hi sir.
I don't know if my answer still helpful. But i send my motion to reopen and i get my case update to be scheduled for an interview the same day of receiving.

Good luck

Hi sir.
I don't know if my answer still helpful. But i send my motion to reopen and i get my case update to be scheduled for an interview the same day of receiving.

Good luck
How long did it take you from when you submitted it to getting an answer back?
Thank you!

Hi sir.

Good luck
Hi,
Did you submit a brief with your form, explaining why you would like your case to be reopened?

Hi sir.

Good luck
Hi McMit... When was your I-290B recieved? Did you actually get the immediate approval? did your i485 was reopen? did you get scheduled for the i485 interview? could you share your receipt letter? (crossing your personal info)