I-485 Cases Transferred from CSC to TSC Tracker

Congrats

Congrats Puzik.

Enjoy :)

We are happy for you.

Hope your Husband gets his approved too.

I-765/I-131 Renewal

Could some one pls advise me. My I-485 was transferred from CSC to TSC and i-140 was approved this may by TSC. I-765 and I-131 were approved by CSC in Nove last year. I have to renew I-765 and I-131. Where should I be filing the renewals (TSC or CSC??)

I-765/I-131 Renewal

I have same issue, inque has. could some one update us where to file the renewal?

Thanks

485 LUD change w/o message change

Guys,

My 485 LUD changed today from 5/22/06. Is this one of the massive LUD changes? I went to the local USCIS last Friday to ask my case. Is that it?

DocPC

EB2/CA/RIR PD 10/09/03
140/485/765/131 ND 11/29/05
CSC->TSC 3/23/06
140 AD 7/17/06
485 LUD 3/23/06, 5/22/06, 8/15/06

DocPC said:
Guys,

My 485 LUD changed today from 5/22/06. Is this one of the massive LUD changes? I went to the local USCIS last Friday to ask my case. Is that it?

DocPC

EB2/CA/RIR PD 10/09/03
CSC->TSC 3/23/06
140 AD 7/17/06
so far only CSC cases are getting LUDs today. Your case is being processed at TSC. It might be independent of the mass LUDs at CSC.

PD: Dec 2000 CA EB3
I-140 AD: Feb 2006
485 ND: Mar 2006, LUD: Jun 16 2006, Jun 17 2006, Aug 15, 2006 (family only).
EAD/AP AD: Apr 2006
Biometrics: Jun 2006

485 approved!!!!!

Guys,

After LUD change late afternoon yesterday, I receve 3 e-mails from USICS each for my 485 and my wife's.

Thanks everybody for support through hard times.

Best regards,

DocPC

DocPC said:
Guys,

DocPC

EB2/CA/RIR PD 10/09/03
CSC->TSC 3/23/06
140 AD 7/17/06

DocPC said:
Guys,

After LUD change late afternoon yesterday, I receve 3 e-mails from USICS each for my 485 and my wife's.

Thanks everybody for support through hard times.

Best regards,

DocPC

Vow, thats very good news! congratulations!
It also gives hope to many people who got LUDs yesterday.

Congrats

Congrats DocPC.
Hope we too get our LUD cahnges and subsequently get our 485's appoved.

One thing I am not sure of. Since there is a retrogress on EB2 VISA numbers for Indians, I am guessing you are not an Indian and if you are, my question would be how are these 485's getting approved?

Also do you think your visit to the local office made the difference?

here's what I did.

Thanks, Hans.

I am not from India, I belong to world. I am not sure a visit to local office triggered, but I did following in less than a couple of weeks.

1. call 800 number
2. ask the lawyer to do inquiry
3. ask US representative office to do inquiry
4. visit personally to the local USCISI

The officer at the local USCIS was very nice. She checked TSC processing time (which was 2/6/06 for 140 cases) looked through my case status and my wife's. She acknowledged that my case was filed in November 05 and behind TSC processing time. She told me that background chek was completed. She also told me that she would e-mail to TSC per my case.

Hope it helps.

DocPC

Hans said:
Congrats DocPC.
Hope we too get our LUD cahnges and subsequently get our 485's appoved.

One thing I am not sure of. Since there is a retrogress on EB2 VISA numbers for Indians, I am guessing you are not an Indian and if you are, my question would be how are these 485's getting approved?

Also do you think your visit to the local office made the difference?

DocPC congratulation.

did you have overseas experiance on your I-140 application. I mean was some part of your experiance before joining your existing company was oversea.
DocPC said:
Thanks, Hans.

I am not from India, I belong to world. I am not sure a visit to local office triggered, but I did following in less than a couple of weeks.

1. call 800 number

The officer at the local USCIS was very nice. She checked TSC processing time (which was 2/6/06 for 140 cases) looked through my case status and my wife's. She acknowledged that my case was filed in November 05 and behind TSC processing time. She told me that background chek was completed. She also told me that she would e-mail to TSC per my case.

Hope it helps.

DocPC

Hi guys,

I have a questions. Do you guys wait for 30 days after the processing times pass your ND on USCIS.gov or you can call before that?

Thanks for your help.

UOTE=Xibeilang]Hi Another_imm/GCsomewhere,

I just call 1-800-375-5283, then follw audio instruction, then I got a rep. come out. She is really very nice person and has checked and answered all questions I asked.

The way to call is similar with NIW2005wait, only step 2 I used WAC#

1. dial : 1(800)375-5283. then 1-2-6-1
2. then input your real number WAC#
3. confirm by press 1
4. listen the status message
5. then press 3
6. press 4, then wait about 1-2 min, rep. come out
7. give your wac # again to rep., they will ask your name to comfirm that is your case.

BTW, NIW2005wait, thanks a lot.[/QUOTE]

DocPC,
Thanks for the reply.
Your answer if Great Help.

We Indians will have to wait until Oct this year. So shall be it.

Warm Regards
Hans

DocPC said:
Thanks, Hans.

1. call 800 number

Hope it helps.

DocPC

I do not include any oversea experiences

azamani123 said:
DocPC congratulation.

did you have overseas experiance on your I-140 application. I mean was some part of your experiance before joining your existing company was oversea.
azmani123,

I do not include any experience overseas. I only included ones before my current employer. I did my graduate sutdies in the states.

DocPC

What does this message mean

we received your response to our request for evidence or information. However because preliminary processing was complete, the remaining processing time will be less than the maximum stated in this message. You will receive a written decision on this case. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done. Follow the the link below for current processing dates.

Our priority dates are in Sept 2005

It means the response for RFE is recieved and you will have to wait for their decision.

Regards
Hans

Gurus,
I had a LUD today on my 485 application and message changed to -

On August 23, 2006, we transferred your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status to an office in LINCOLN, NE for processing. Our office in LINCOLN, NE will send you a written decision as soon as processing is complete. You should receive a notice informing you that your case has been transferred to a local office.

I am in the bay area and visa numbers are unavilable for my category (EB2-india. PD-oct 2001). I am surprised to see that my application has been transferred to Lincoln,NE which is nowhere close to my local office in bay area. Has anybody seen this kind of transfers before ? Please let me know if you could make out anything from this message.

Thanks

greenerpastures said:
Gurus,
I had a LUD today on my 485 application and message changed to -

On August 23, 2006, we transferred your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status to an office in LINCOLN, NE for processing. Our office in LINCOLN, NE will send you a written decision as soon as processing is complete. You should receive a notice informing you that your case has been transferred to a local office.

I am in the bay area and visa numbers are unavilable for my category (EB2-india. PD-oct 2001). I am surprised to see that my application has been transferred to Lincoln,NE which is nowhere close to my local office in bay area. Has anybody seen this kind of transfers before ? Please let me know if you could make out anything from this message.

Thanks

Is your 140 already approved?

Yes. My 140 is approved. My 140/485 got transferred from CSC-TSC in march 06.
Also, I found out that my new 485 LUD message actually means my case has been transferred to Nebraska (NSC) service center and not to a local office in Nebraska. It looks like USCIS service center in Nebraska is located in Lincoln.

Has anybody had a transfer like this ( CSC - TSC - NSC) ?

I think is is a good thing for you. NSC is approving cases and you could get yours approved soon.
Good luck.

However its strange to know its transferred from TSC to NSC.

Regards
Hans