I-140 Pending from March,2002 @ NSC

Hi Rakeshr,
Sorry to hear the news. Hope some thing will work out for you.
Try all the possibilities.

All the Best,
Nanshi

Hi Rakesh,

Sorry to hear that , I hope the lawyer comes out with some good solution . What was the reason for denial ?

Hi Rakesh,
Sorry to hear about your 140 denial. I could not find your earlier posting. Can u please post details of why your first 140 was denied and how your lawyer refiled it? Thanks and good luck.

ANy other cases pending for more than a year? Please post details.

Last edited by a moderator:
My I-140 EB-1 OR case is pending since April 2002. Couple of weeks ago, my employer asked about my case through our local congressman and the response was that my case "is waiting for an FBI clearance". A few months ago they had said "the clearance is done and the file is with an officer". I'm not sure what's going on.

I also asked about my AP by calling them. I recieved a letter few days ago that says more time is needed specially if an RFE is issued later. I'm not sure if they were talking about my I-140 petition or the I-131/I-485 applications.

My I-140 was received at NSC April 1, 2002....no word for about 500 days now. I've even had someone from the Senator's office in my district call on my behalf and even they can't get answers. Just "still awaiting FBI security clearance".

In the 3 years I've been in the US on an L1 I've paid in to the six figures in taxes. You'd think that at the very least I'm entitled to due process. At this point, my wife and I are preparing to move back to Canada as dealing with the INS is just pointless.