I-140 Pending from March,2002 @ NSC

Snehanjali, We are in the same boat.

My RFE was also received on November 15 th and no news after that......My RD is later than yours (9/11/2002).

Please do update, if you hear any good news.

Thanks!

Sad ...but Happy

Folks....
I got my AP approved..finally...was about to go to my sister in Jan...but now I will go for the post marriage functions in Feb....

I want to say good bye to you all folks...and wish you all good luck...and I will meet you guys in the 485 ......the last section ....in my fight for a place in this country...

Good luck and God bless you all

The category is EB2.

Our attorney says he doesn't have a clue as to why NSC is holding onto these cases. He spoke to them last week about a few pending I-140's (Jan, 2002 - May, 2002). All they say is that they have to be assigned to an officer.

Some of these cases don't even have a 'RFE'.

you are right, mine has not even been provided a RFE, not that I look forward to it! But that there is no movement at all since June 25.
Thankfully, I have EAD/AP/FP done. My attorney gets irritated if I tell him to check why I140 is still pending for such a long time. Anyway, I am hoping they have selected some cases for concurrent approvals! Isn't that being optimistic supreme-esp. with NSC!!!!!
dev

heard from IIO that those who applied concurrently and got thier EAD might have waiting periods on thier I-140 for longer than 8 months! Reason: no clear instructions on how to deal with concurrent cases, so no one (INS guys) want to get into trouble.
he says the good news is we have provided you the opportunity to work with EAD, do not worry about I-140. When it happens, it happens! so true....good luck guys! my question to you all though is : are there anyone out there who are among the concurrent cases and who have gotten thier I-140 approved? Thanks

Well, Finally. Now the Online Status says......
"A Written Decision has been mailed on Febraury 4 2003..."
And everyone know what that means....Way to GO INS......Or now the DHS.

I have been hear most of my adult life (16 years),went to school ( ms + PHD), worked for 7 years.....I according to Mr CornHusker in Nebraska I am not qualified to be here......hehehe

Goodbye everyone ...This is it for me...Good luck to you all.

check http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?threadid=57200&perpage=15&pagenumber=87

Originally posted by dev28
heard from IIO that those who applied concurrently and got thier EAD might have waiting periods on thier I-140 for longer than 8 months! Reason: no clear instructions on how to deal with concurrent cases, so no one (INS guys) want to get into trouble.
he says the good news is we have provided you the opportunity to work with EAD, do not worry about I-140. When it happens, it happens! so true....good luck guys! my question to you all though is : are there anyone out there who are among the concurrent cases and who have gotten thier I-140 approved? Thanks

Hello, Snehanjali,
Have you got your approval yet ? Have you found out any reason why they are doing this? Mine is pending from June 02 without even any RFE. Any info, contact me. This is true to Shashi too who has also been waiting like us.
dev28@yahoo.com

Originally posted by Snehanjali
The category is EB2.

Our attorney says he doesn't have a clue as to why NSC is holding onto these cases. He spoke to them last week about a few pending I-140's (Jan, 2002 - May, 2002). All they say is that they have to be assigned to an officer.

Some of these cases don't even have a 'RFE'.

I-140 approved

Hi All,

My I-140 finally got approved on 27th March 2003(concurrent filing).Here are the details once again.

Documents sent to INS 10/24/2002
ND 11/13/2002 I-140/I-485/EAD
RFE on I-140 1/8/2003 (Company's ability to pay offered wages)
Response submitted to INS 2/14/2003
Response received by INS 2/20/2003
Approved AD 3/27/2003

EAD /I-485 for spouse and I -- Still pending

thanks

I-140 approved....

Hi ,

My I-140 was approved on April 7 th 2003.

Details

RD: 9/11/2002
RFE: 11/6/2002
RFE REPLY: 11/15/2002
AD: 4/7/2003

Took a while.....

Thanks!

If anyone has a I-140 petition pending with INS from may 2002, please post details here.
Post even if you got RFE and 140 is still pending. Thanks

Here is my Info
Filed 140, 485,AP & EAD concurrently
EB3
Rd 3/19
ND 3/21

Rec# is 03-134 xxxxxx

I really don't know what the 134 is ? Please can you tell me?
In the receipt for I-140 is say the process take about 150 to 180 days. Is this pretty mach stander for all the cases?

Thank u

Sam, the 134 in your receipt number is the working day of INS in calender year. INS calender year starts on Oct 1st.
For example: your receipt number is Rec# is 03-134 xxxxxx
03 is for year 2003
134 is the day of INS working day.
last 5 digits is your case number

Arvind, did you get any query or anything from INS?