I-140 Pending from March,2002 @ NSC

called IIO

I checked the online staus it has not changed so I called the office the officer informed me that a letter has been sent to me when I asked if she knew that if it was approved or not she replied that she did not have access to that information. Does anyone know what the staus would be .????????:rolleyes:

called IIO

I checked the online staus it has not changed so I called the office the officer informed me that a letter has been sent to me when I asked if she knew that if it was approved or not she replied that she did not have access to that information. Does anyone know what the staus would be .????????:rolleyes:

hi aravindpatel, why is it taking so long for your 140. You should atleast get it approved or get an rfe by now. Did you ask your lawyer why it is taking this long. Do u know of any other cases that were filed from your company.
Also please post whether you applied for 485 using concurrent filing or only 140.

I 140 Pending since May 8 2002

My lawyer called and they said it's under security check.
I did apply 485, EAD and Advance Parole in Sept 02.
EAD is also not issued. I called them and my lawyer also called them
many times but same asnwer "You case is under security check"

NO RFE yet.

Hi Arvind, Did your company sponsor any other 140's. Do you know about them? ANy case from your company approved.
Be patient and you will get approval soon

I 140 Pending since May 8 2002

My company did file couple of I 140s (EB2/RIR) and it did get approve within 2-3 months. Only mine is taking time.

Thanks.

Dev28 & AravindPatel,
Did you get any information about your 140 case.
Dev 28 Please post whether u got any query or not?
Thanks,

I-140 pending since may '31 2002

called up IIO and was told that an officer has been assigned the case on APr 22nd 2003. no developments yet. NO ead for i-485 RD 11/01/2002. went to the local chicago BCIS office and obtained an i-EAD. guys check out for spelling mistakes in your name on the I-140 receipt notice.

thx

Can some one get his/her EAD from the local office (if filed I-140/I-485/EAD all together since long back more than 180 days) even if I-140 is not cleared.

I filed everything(I-140/I-485/EAD) in DEC-2002 and no news till JUN-2003 for anything . Can I go to local office and get EAD

Thanks Siva

I'll try this in Local office . Can you think of anything why the application is pending for so long .
RD is 13-nov-2002
ND is 06-dec-2002
all I-140/I-485/EAD/Travel Doc are filed together . I got my finger printing done on 14-jan-2003 but nothing else is done(even I-140/EAD/Travel Doc) are all pending since that date .

NO RFE etc.

I-140 update may be critical

Hi guys

i spoke to my attorney and they told me that upon contacting the BCIS though my case has been assigned to an officer on Apr 22 2003 for my RD being 05/31/2002. yes 2002. the file has been taken out only last week. so i should be hearing about it by this week. Also my attorney has started a process which they call "Liason" (one person my my attorney's office talking to one person from BCIS specifically about my case on an alternate day basis . Also the IIO has sent an e-mail to the officer to get the status of my case whose info. is available with my attorney.
I am currently under the thought BETTER LATE THAN NEVER AS I HEAR A LOT OF rejections these days for such long pending cases. (not to dishearten anyone). BTW an RFE was issued in my case due to my employer changing the company name after he bought over another company. the response to the RFE was recd. by INS on 19 oct 2002. I filed for my I-485 on the basis of my earlier I-140 approval RD 11/01/2002. Though EAD/AP and FP has not yet been approved for me , My spouse has recd. all the above three. 3 months ago though my spouse has been on H4 thru out our tenure. However I did walk into the chicago local BCIS office and obtained my interim EAD. I am currently working on my H1 itself (same employer thruout no job change).Once again BETTER LATE THAN NEVER .BETTER LATE THAN NEVER .

thanks

Hello Sivaa, long story short, I got it after trmendous wait and changing attorneys. Of course not before RFE! Anyway, it was finally approved.
dev28

Originally posted by sivaa
Dev28 & AravindPatel,
Did you get any information about your 140 case.
Dev 28 Please post whether u got any query or not?
Thanks,

transfer ...

Hi arvindbpatel

How did you know that they have transfered the EAD and AP to local office. could u pls. let me know. Also if your local office is chicago, then I would say that u are lucky as they are extremely nice and kind. (this has been my experience).' cos as i had not recd. my AP i went there to inquire and they told me that my file was in NSC, if it was in chicago they would have issued me AP on the same day.

thx

They sent me a letter on each application(EAD and Advance Parole) mentioning that it has been transferred to local INS and Local office will notify me when they schedule an appointment.

Dear Waqtwaqtkibaat
Your case was assigned to an officer on 22nd April and still not done!! Does that take that much time after being assigned to an officer.
My attorney called the NSC office and they said my case (pending since Dec-2002) was assigned to an officer in MID May and no news yet .Is it common. The time gap between assigned to an officer and looked into it by him is whataround 1-2 months or what I don't understand this. Can you explain please