I 140: NSC Consolidated XL Tracker

This Poll is to determine which cenetr is processing your I 140 to update the tracker

• Total voters
Hey Panjan04,

My I140 RD is also 10/10/2006 and ND is 10/13/2006 and only one LUD on 10/26/2006...nothing after that... It is very frustrating...:mad:

Hi RC0878,
My I140 was filed on 10/13/2006. I created my profile on 06/15/07 and immediately after login I see that my LUD is 06/15/2007. I see by changing "Email-On" to "Email-Off" vice versa, is not changing the LUD.
I am not sure if USCIS worked on my case on 06/15, as I did not hear any thing on my case and no status change so far.

Hey Panjan04,

My I140 RD is also 10/10/2006 and ND is 10/13/2006 and only one LUD on 10/26/2006...nothing after that... It is very frustrating...:mad:

My I140 was applied on November 8 2006 and notice date is November 9 2006, when I added the case number to portfolio list LUD changed to the date the case was added. Nothing happend till a couple of days back. LUD changed to 08/14/2007. My guess is that LUD changed because I added I485 receipt numbers to the Profile.

I too added 485 receipt numbers in portfolio, but nothing changed with LUD.

Hey, somebody must be working on your case on 8/14 for real...
your I140 approval must be very close i guess...;)
My I140 was applied on November 8 2006 and notice date is November 9 2006, when I added the case number to portfolio list LUD changed to the date the case was added. Nothing happend till a couple of days back. LUD changed to 08/14/2007. My guess is that LUD changed because I added I485 receipt numbers to the Profile.

Guys,

Check out this post from OH Law firm.....it appears that the rate of I-140 approvals might speed up....

Here is the source: http://www.immigration-law.com/

08/12/2007: I-140 Backlog and Anticipated Improvement in the Future
The USCIS I-140 case load is not related to the immigrant visa number availability as the I-140 petitions could be filed even during the period of visa number retrogression. The record reflects that the USCIS had witnessed a growing volume of I-140 petitions just before they faced the July 2007 Visa Bulletin fiasco. The immigration statistics reflected that the growing I-140 cases had culminated in 103,563 cases pending at the end of June 2007, creating a crisis for the USCIS. The agency has yet to release the exact causes for the backlogs. However, it is obvious that there were a few factors that had led to such surge of I-140 petitions. One was the continuing reduction of backlogs in the DOL Backlog Elimination Centers and the improvement of processing times of PERM applications. We reported earlier the statistics of DOL permanent labor certification approvals as of June 2007. The second factor could have been the DOL decision to eliminate the substitution of alien beneficiaries for the labor certification applications by middle of July 2007. This must have created a tremendous surge in the number of I-140 petitions for substitutions by the employers before the deadline of July 16, 2007.
Out of these two factors, one factor of substitution I-140 has already disappeared as of July 16, 2007. Additionally, DOL has already eliminated most of 360,000 backlog cases and there are a very few number of TR cases which will be completely eliminated by the end of September 2007. Accordingly, the only factor that will affect the USCIS I-140 case loads may turn out to be the number of PERM applications that will be produced by the DOL annually. The record reflects that these numbers are not that large. However, there were four other factors that could have contributed to the backlogs. One is the USCIS increased denials of I-140 petitions by adopting narrow standards in the aliens' educational degree issues and the employers' financial ability to pay issues. The second factor was the flaws in Phase II Bi-Specialization Program adopting a single window of filing and shipping around files between the Service Centers. The third factor was expansion of I-140 premium processing services that had led to a surge of I-140 PPS filing by the aliens to take advante of H-1B three-year increment extensions beyond the H-1B six-year limit. The temporary suspension of I-140 PPS may have halped the agency to even out the I-140 petition workloads over time. The fourth factor could have been the reinforced name check and security clearance backlogs. As for the flaws in the Phase II Bi-Specialization Program, the agency has just moved in part into the Phase III program adopting a "direct filing" system that would eliminate the need for shipping around of files among Service Centers. The just released White House initiatives promises the security clearance improvement. The only factor that currently creates the backlog of I-140 remains the Service Centers' too restrictive and narrow reading of the legal standards that creates massive RFEs, denials, and delays. Improvement in the current practice in this area is expected to further help the agency to achieve reduction of I-140 backlogs.
All in all, the foregoing analysis leads us to believe that the I-140 processing times should improve substantially in the future. We just hope that the USCIS exerts added efforts to loosen up the restrictive and narrow reading of the I-140 standards such that the backlogs be eliminated in the accelerated manner.

LUD changed today

Some_GreenCard,RC0878,GC_Ven,

My I140 LUD changed to 08/17.
I am not sure if they are working on it. Or they just updated my case because my 9th year H1b ext approved this week.
Some thing is happening.

I140 Approved email came

I just received an automated email from USCIS regarding Approval notice.
I will update again once I received the document.

Some_GreenCard,RC0878,GC_Ven,

My I140 LUD changed to 08/17.
I am not sure if they are working on it. Or they just updated my case because my 9th year H1b ext approved this week.
Some thing is happening.

140 Approved

My I-140 shows as approved. It was filed on Feb 16 with NSC. I know there are a lot of ppl waiting from late 2006. I wish them all the best and I have a feeling that they will start picking up steam with I-140/I-485 in the next few months because there is a lot of focus on USCIS processing of EB applications.

One more EB3 I-140 case with Notice date Dec 11' 2006 @ NSC got approved today. Got this info from trackitt.

Does anyone has any idea, when USCIS will be updating the processing dates on their site????

Just curious:confused:

Received the Notice for July 02, 2007 I-140 filing.

Received the Notice for July 02, 2007 I-140 filing. Pls see the signature for details.

I140 approved

My I140 was apprved Aug 10. The lawyer received the approval notice ove this weekend.

See my signature for details.

We had never received my approved LC for DOL and had filed I140 asking USCCIS to get the LC directly from DOL. I140 was was regular filing (not premium).

Any idea how long I should wait before inquiring about NC?

Question to Some_GreenCard

Some_GreenCard,
Your FP is today, did you get a LUD because you went? What about tomorrow?
When I did mine I got an LUD the same day. My wife got one the same day and another the next day.
Just wondering what this means... i guess?!

A theory!

I'm trying to prove a theory. I've noticed two members with I140 ND of 10/06-12/06 that got an LUD in mid 2007, then after around 60days it got approved.
So in my case, I files I140 in 11/9/2006 and for an LUD on 07/05/2007 for no reason. So if my theory is right, I should get approved sometime in early 9/2007.
Just my happy theory! :)

URGENT : Please Help Me, Iam in a desparate situation!!

Iam in 7th year H1 , will be expiring in mid Sep 2007, and applied I-140 & 485 concurrently on Aug 07,2007. Still waiting for I-140 receipt notice. My employer is saying if we receive receipt notice of I-140 then only they can apply for my 8th year H1 extension, is it true ?

Q1. My labor is filled 365 days before and approved, can't they apply H1 extension on that 365 days basis ?

Q2. Will I be out of status if we don't apply for H1 extension before exiration date and still did't receive I-140 receipt notice ? (being filed 485 AOS)

Q3. Can we apply H1 extension with FedEx receipt of concurrently filed I-140&485 ?

Q. Do I have to leave the country ? any advices/solutions please.

Your advices will be greately appreciated.

Hi gurus,

I am not familiar with the I-140/485. is there a website to check status like the backlog centers had? do i receive a number or something? sorry if those are common knowledge already.
Thanks