I 140: NSC Consolidated XL Tracker

This Poll is to determine which cenetr is processing your I 140 to update the tracker

• Total voters
I 140 Approved

NSC
Applied on 1st June 2007 substituted labor. Priority date june 2001.
Approved on August 23 2007. Got email.
EB2.

Still no receipt

Hi Guys
It's been almost a month since we sent applications and for some reason still no receipt nor cashed checks that were sent out. Any Idea what is usual waiting time? Found some Memo on USCIS website that after 30 days alien should contact USCIS.

Anyone with similar experience?

Thanks in advance

Hi Guys
It's been almost a month since we sent applications and for some reason still no receipt nor cashed checks that were sent out. Any Idea what is usual waiting time? Found some Memo on USCIS website that after 30 days alien should contact USCIS.

Thanks in advance

Yes, mine delivered on July 3rd, but I haven't gotten anything yet. There is a delay due to the July Fiasco. We need to be patient and wait. Tomorrow we should be getting an Receipting Update from USCIS. It'll tell you how they are doing.

Yes, mine delivered on July 3rd, but I haven't gotten anything yet. There is a delay due to the July Fiasco. We need to be patient and wait. Tomorrow we should be getting an Receipting Update from USCIS. It'll tell you how they are doing.

Thanks-at least I don't feel alone ;) and that's somethings wrong

Hi,
Can anyone please tell how many days it usually is to get a result for premium processing of I140 after they received the RFE reply? I got a email saying that they received the RFE documents from my lawyer 2 weeks back but since then there has not been a update.

What is the legal time limit of premium processing?

Thanks
Leo

my I 140 is approved. I filed my case without LC as LC was lost in mail. There were no LUD's before approval. It seems NSC picked up I 140 approval process.

EB3 PD: Sep 2003
140 ND: 10/25/2006 LUD: 7/12/2007 still pending
I-485 filed 7/23/2007, Receipt received 8/27/2007

Looks like, my I-140(applied with substituted Labor cert.) got denied for reasons yet to be known(waiting on the notice).

I have a question, Can I apply a new I-140 with my original Labor Cert. which was approved back in Aug-2006?? Does the new DOL rule which states that 180 days time period come in to affect and they will reject/deny the case.

Please advise....

Hi Guys

Thanks in advance

I sent over all 4 files about the same time as yours. Just got the receipts a few days ago. Yours might be on the way. Please see signature..

Online status shows that my I-140 got approved last Friday(09/08/2007). Yet to receive the approval notice papers.

Best of luck to every body. Hang in there you could be the next approval candidate.

Online status shows that my I-140 got approved last Friday(09/08/2007). Yet to receive the approval notice papers.

Best of luck to every body. Hang in there you could be the next approval candidate.

WOW-that was quick-did you apply with premium processing?

I am a new member of this group. Just want to seek general opinion form you guys. I have applied for I140 and I485 in the last week of July. Based upon your experience, ( now i will watch the dates closely ) when can I expect to receive approval? The reason why I ask is because my employer is being acquired by another company and I may loose a job at the end of Jan 2008. Which is exactly 180 days from the date I filed my I480 and I485. But the major concern is, if I140 does not get approved. I am screwed?

Please help.

Looks like, my I-140(applied with substituted Labor cert.) got denied for reasons yet to be known(waiting on the notice). My guess, Education evaluation as I have a 3 yr bachelors from India and I have a 1 Yr PGDCA.
Please advise....

Reason for denial is stated as 3Yr Indian degree is not equivalent to U.S. Bachelor's degree. Education evaluation was also submitted with the initial petition, I am not sre if the USCIS has even considered the evaluation. plus 6.11 yrs of experience before joining the current job.

Lawyers are going to file an appeal. Later a new I-140 will be applied base on my own Labor certification. Plans are the apply for a new Labor thru PERM immediately.

I have one question for the guru's, as my Finger prints are already done. If in case the new I-140 is approved should i go through the Dr certificaion and all that process again????????? and apply 485 and again give the Finger prints:confused:

I-140 Approved

My I-140 is approved, haven't recd the hard copy yet.

PD- AUG 2003
Category: EB2(India)
I-140 RD 11/11/2006 AD:09/05/07
I-1485 sent July 27th 07.

How long it takes...

Haven't recd the hard copy approval yet....

PD- AUG 2003
Category: EB2(India)
I-140 RD 11/11/2006 AD:09/05/07
I-1485 sent July 27th 07.