I 140: NSC Consolidated XL Tracker

This Poll is to determine which cenetr is processing your I 140 to update the tracker

• Total voters
I-140 still pending.

Hi

If u applied 140 in 2004 and nothing happens u can ask ur employer or lawyer to file a service request and check what is going on in ur case.May be ur in name check thats y taking so long.

My case I-140 is still pending since Jan 2004.Name check has been cleared back in Sep ‘2005 and my file (140&485) moved to Vermont Service center form Nebraska. There is no RFE issueed on my case so far. When I contract Congressman they told me that it’s under review.

I don’t know why my case moved?
Don’t have any idea, what kind of review.

Any one can put some light on this????

My case I-140 is still pending since Jan 2004.Name check has been cleared back in Sep ‘2005 and my file (140&485) moved to Vermont Service center form Nebraska. There is no RFE issueed on my case so far. When I contract Congressman they told me that it’s under review.

I don’t know why my case moved?
Don’t have any idea, what kind of review.

Any one can put some light on this????

hi
U cannt get any info abt 140 directly because its ur employer side.Ur employer or lawyer only can file Service request.If they do they will update ur case details. I donno y ur case moved from NSC to VSC because VSC wont process I140.Better ask ur lawyer to contact them

Last edited by a moderator:
Let's Just Hope..

Hello,
I've noticed some guys (GC_Ven, Some_GreenCard, caliducas, RC0878) waiting in my I140 neighborhood. Just wanted to provide my info and let's hope for the best...

Guys,

Does anyone know what date they are processing the 140's for ? is It Oc '06 ? Are they begining to pick up speed? Mine is a Feb 07 case. So expect 140 LUD in another 4 months?

Just got an email from CRIS that my I140 is approved. It was sent to Nebraska in April 19th 07. I was really surprised. I went into the USCIS account and it says that it was approved and a letter has been send out. Who will the letter send out to? I went for my Finger printing on Jul 19th and I check my USCIS account and it was changed to July 20th. I guess everything is moving then. I hope this information can help someone. I'm LIN

EB3
RIR
Labor Cert - Aug 30th 2004
I got labor cert approved in March 07
I-485 was filed on Jun 1st 07 together with EAD and Advance Parole.
Fingerprinting - Code 3 on July 19th 07

Got an email from CRIS that my I-140 got approved at NSC! I wasn't expecting it at this time since we filed on Jan 2007. Thank God! Good luck to everybody and hope to see you at the 485 thread.

Got an email from CRIS that my I-140 got approved at NSC! I wasn't expecting it at this time since we filed on Jan 2007. Thank God! Good luck to everybody and hope to see you at the 485 thread.
What date did you apply in Jab'07 ?

Hi
Is urs EB3.Did u upgrade it to pp

Sonnyr,
Good for you man.......if it wasJan'07 and regular...then consider yourself as one of the luckyones.....

Guys,

Are we all relying on trackitt or is there any excel sheet, somewhere in this forum that someone is maintaining for the updated tracking info?

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess I'm one of those lucky ones. My filing date was Jan. 11, 2007 in EB3. It was only regular filing and not PP. My company won't do PP that time since my date isn't current yet. Good luck to everybody. :)

Sonnyr,
Good for you man.......if it wasJan'07 and regular...then consider yourself as one of the luckyones.....

Guys,

Are we all relying on trackitt or is there any excel sheet, somewhere in this forum that someone is maintaining for the updated tracking info?

I-140 approved

My I-140 got approved.

NSC
EB2/RIR
I-140: RD 11/01/2006, AD: 11/17/2007
I-485: RD 11/01/2006 AD: no
EAD: AD 12/06
AP : AD 01/07

I came across this link and it talks about 140 not being adjudicated until 485 is ready to be adjudicated for concurrently filed cases. As mentioned in my signature my 140 is pending since Oct 2004. Not knowing what to do (tired of asking my employer to ask lawyer to open a service request), I am trying to reason for its delay:eek: . Does anyone have any idea about this?
http://www.murthy.com/news/n_newpro.html

Is it usual to see an LUD right after receipt notice has been sent? My I-140 was filed at NSC with an RD 7/6/07, ND 7/10/07 and see an LUD of 7/18/07. Nothing thereafter.

I did receive the notice on 7/18/07 though. Is it a mere coincidence that LUD is the same as the date receipt was delivered to my lawyer on?

Lud

ashirwadb,
One thing I noticed is, even if we register for automated email, it triggers Last Updated Date (LUD) becuase of change in DB.

Not true

Hi Panjan,
I tried the same...no change on my LUD...so may be it was a coincidence in your case...or your LUD might have changed for real...

ashirwadb,
One thing I noticed is, even if we register for automated email, it triggers Last Updated Date (LUD) becuase of change in DB.

Not sure

Hi RC0878,
My I140 was filed on 10/13/2006. I created my profile on 06/15/07 and immediately after login I see that my LUD is 06/15/2007. I see by changing "Email-On" to "Email-Off" vice versa, is not changing the LUD.
I am not sure if USCIS worked on my case on 06/15, as I did not hear any thing on my case and no status change so far.

Hi Panjan,
I tried the same...no change on my LUD...so may be it was a coincidence in your case...or your LUD might have changed for real...