I 140: NSC Consolidated XL Tracker

This Poll is to determine which cenetr is processing your I 140 to update the tracker

• Total voters
May Applicants - Any RFE, Approval?

Please, May applicants, any RFEs, Approvals? We need to know if Nebraska stopped completely dealing with the regular guys.

I have seen lots of RFEs and Approvals in the last 40 days for the PP guys. What about us?

Please make yourselves heard.

Thanks

green ocean said:
Please, May applicants, any RFEs, Approvals? We need to know if Nebraska stopped completely dealing with the regular guys.

I have seen lots of RFEs and Approvals in the last 40 days for the PP guys. What about us?

Please make yourselves heard.

Thanks
I am here.. May 15th EB3 no RFE July 22nd LUD
Do not plan to change to PP.
Will keep you updated if LUD or approval
Thanks
NK29

green ocean said:

Thanks

Seems like they do stop processing non-premium applications. Mine was last updated on June 29th. Notification date on mine was May 30th.

Originals again

green ocean said:
you would definitely need the originals for education, marriage certificate and birth certificate. if they are not in english, you would have to translate, certify the translater (through a notary) and notarize.

certainly, there might be other guys who can also advise...

I already applied with the Xerox copy for I-140..only need to know will they ask to bring original in any point of time or No?
anybody have to sent the original to them? or they have asked to bring in person for interview ?

dstu said:
Please add my data to the tracker.

I'm thinking about PP if not approved by 01-Dec-2006.

..'perm_eb2_wanted' with a RD of 6/5/06, just got I-140 approved..... so could be soon.

April applicant

nk29 said:
I am here.. May 15th EB3 no RFE July 22nd LUD
Do not plan to change to PP.
Will keep you updated if LUD or approval
Thanks
NK29

I am April applicant check signature. And I am sure there are others like me as well. You should only be concerned if your I485 Priority date is current. Because, I am watching trend and that is how they are processing. Any time there is approval posted in forum you should only be concerned if all of the following is yes.
- Was Approved case filed after me.
- Is LC Priority date is after me.
- Is I485 PD is current for you and also for approved case.

Finally, 140 Approved.

I just received an email from USCIS that my I-140 is approved on 11/14. It's been almost 8 months to get it approved. See you guys in next stage. No RFE.

LIN06130xxx

congrats

jaschoi said:
I just received an email from USCIS that my I-140 is approved on 11/14. It's been almost 8 months to get it approved. See you guys in next stage. No RFE.

LIN06130xxx

do you have a 3 year bacjhelors degree or more -please clarify
thanks

Congrats!

Did you/attorney try calling them or just waited? Mine is May 2 and still waiting.

jaschoi said:

LIN06130xxx

urgent help!!!!

after waiting more than 7 months I updated to PP last week . Got a rfe today. i don't know what it is about but if it is related to education what do i need to send. if anyone had a similar experience let me know what you submitted.

My attorney said last week he has more than 10 pending cases that were filed on or before April 1, 06. So we just waited. No 3 year degree.

anybody, 140 approved with LUD 07/29/06??
i don't see any EB3 approvals with may/06 RDs.
why are they skipping us?

Last edited by a moderator:
Did u find out what is it regrding..i am thinking of upgrading it to PP.

gc212 said:
after waiting more than 7 months I updated to PP last week . Got a rfe today. i don't know what it is about but if it is related to education what do i need to send. if anyone had a similar experience let me know what you submitted.

PP for I-140 with LC substitution?

Is it possible to go for I-140 Premium processing for LC sub?

My lawyer said we can't do it

gc212

gc212 said:
they need a new evaluation. expert advice that my degree is equivalent to US degree.

This is now a regular issue with NSC. You're probably having a 3 year degree combined with a masters degree. These were combined for your evaluation earlier, but NSC would want a new evaluation that would equate your 3 year international degree to 4 year US Bachelors.

I too have a similar issue. Please use this thread for I140 RFE discussion: http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=173219&page=48&pp=15

All the best!