I 140: NSC Consolidated XL Tracker

This Poll is to determine which cenetr is processing your I 140 to update the tracker

• Total voters
GC chicago JP said:
My I-140 application was approved today. There was no RFE.
Thank you very much for people who shared information in this forum.
Good Luck to you all!

PD: March 2004, E3, IL
LD approved: Jan 2006
I-140 applied: April 25 2006
Last Updated Date: June 22 2006
I-140 approved: November 9 2006

Congrats....
Finally an EB3 approval

GC chicago JP said:
My I-140 application was approved today. There was no RFE.
Thank you very much for people who shared information in this forum.
Good Luck to you all!

PD: March 2004, E3, IL
LD approved: Jan 2006
I-140 applied: April 25 2006
Last Updated Date: June 22 2006
I-140 approved: November 9 2006
Congratulations!!!!
Mine applied April 11, 2006 and still waiting.

Please add my info to the tracker

PD: 9/21/2004
Retrogression: No
EB2
I-140 RD: 10/31/2006
I-140 LUD:11/8/2006
I-140 RN: LIN-07-023-xxxxx

Thanks.

How to track LDUs in I-140?

How can you guys check the LUDs in the I-140 case? (we can access the status online based on the # but we can't access the account, which is proprietary to the employer).

thanks
:confused:

GC chicago JP said:
Geen Ocean,

You can register your case at

https://egov.immigration.gov/cris/caseStatusSearchDisplay.do

then, it will tell you your LUD. :)

Good Luck!

Thanks chicago, but all one can see there is the status of the application (see below). I can't have access to the registered account, which is proprietary to the employer.

Current Status:

Your I140 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER was received on June 23, 2006. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done. Follow the the link below for current processing dates.

You can choose to receive automatic case status updates, which will be sent via email. Please click here to create an account online.
If you would like to see the Processing Dates for Applications and Petitions, click here.

Note: Case Status is available for Applications and Petitions which were filed at USCIS Service Centers. If you filed at a USCIS Local Office, your case status may not be reviewable online but for processing times on forms filed at that Office please, click here.

If you have a question about case status information provided via this site, or if you have not received a decision or advice from the USCIS within the projected processing time frame, please contact the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375 – 5283 or 1-800-767-1833 (TTY).

green ocean said:
How about the guys who have filed by mid-may, did anyone get approval?

By the way, Moderator, please add my info (in the signature below) in the list, as I am brand new to this thread.
nope...mine was filed 5th May,06

mgupta2050 said:
how come their website says that they have processed till 2nd may,06. what I am reading wrong ??

sorry to hear that. you guys have to wait for 30 days past the 6 month period of "NORMAL" approval time before you can contact USCIS.

USCIS accepting for premium service for second filing of a form I-140 petition- when an initial form I-140 was not pending.

In this scenario - an original labor certificate is with initial I-140 petition. It means Original Labor Certificate is with USCIS but not included with second I-140 form.

Am I correct?

my 140 ND is march 2nd..nothign yet

Hi Guys,
My details

140 ND: 03/02/06
LUD: 07/22/06

Eb3 RIR minnesota

Do u suggest covertign it into PP.
NSC is seeing May cases but nothign on my case?

Anyone out there..pls suggest

chven said:
Hi Guys,
My details

Eb3 RIR minnesota

PP best way! fast and speedy!

Time Line

Hi to All,

If I-140 is approved, is there any reason I-485 will not approve?

Nebraska Center visa processing date is May 2nd 2006. How frequently they update the bulletin? Do they go by month to month or six months minimum is fixed to process regular cases.

Is there a way to see what date they were processing on September 30th?

I think six months is the average time they are taking for regular cases..
thanks

adjust20 said:
Hi to All,

If I-140 is approved, is there any reason I-485 will not approve?
This might be the case, but at very low probabilities..

Nebraska Center visa processing date is May 2nd 2006. How frequently they update the bulletin? Do they go by month to month or six months minimum is fixed to process regular cases.
usually is is updated twice a month (dates do vary). if they keep it at 6 months we should be happy. they are too busy now counting the $$$$ from the PP cases (money talks stands for "official corruption" in english).

Is there a way to see what date they were processing on September 30th?
on Sept. 19 (closest date) they were considering cases submitted on Mar. 20

I think six months is the average time they are taking for regular cases..
thanks

I think you should go for PP. I was in the same boat as you ,filed for PP yesterday lets see whats happen. I will keep you posted. good luck
chven said:
Hi Guys,
My details

Eb3 RIR minnesota

Orginal documents

Thanks Ocean Green,,

Is there any time they will ask you to bring the original documents like educational Certificates, old passports, wedding pictures or Birth certificates to be seen?..One of my High School Ceritificate is missing but i have a really good copy which i used... I am just wondering should i ask someone backhome to help me get duplicate now or just wait..if they ask? The only proble m is i have nobody back home to go and make duplicate,,,,, You know how it works back home

thanks

Some originals are needed

you would definitely need the originals for education, marriage certificate and birth certificate. if they are not in english, you would have to translate, certify the translater (through a notary) and notarize.

certainly, there might be other guys who can also advise...

Last edited by a moderator: