I 140: NSC Consolidated XL Tracker

This Poll is to determine which cenetr is processing your I 140 to update the tracker

• Total voters
adjust20 said:
Hi to all,

I applied concurrent for I-140 & I-485..

1. How long it takes to send a receipt? .... 2-6 weeks
2. am i going to receive in my post mail?.... attorney will
3. when i will get an Email from USCIS? Do everybody get email?... register in uscis site after you get receipt #s
4. Am i going to recieve 2 diffrent receipt numbers or just one?..... 2

Eb3 Rfe

I140 PP filed Oct 10
EB3; BS/BCom+2 years
RFE received. USCIS looking for educational eval that equates 3 year India commerce degree to 4 year US degree.
Lawyer is asking another edu evaluator to provide such an eval.
Could anyone offer suggestions or precedence here?
Thanks!

Please add me into the tracker

State: MD
PD: 8/29/2003
I140 FD: 10/24/2006
EB3 and non-concurrent
Lin #: don't know
I140 RD: don't know

My I-140 got denied based on edu issues in eb3 proffisional?
Is it possiable to refile in Eb3 skilled worker in PP? Please advice me.

Details as bellow....

My education

AMIE in Engineering from Institution of Engineers.
3 Year Diploma in engineering

ETA part A requires

In column 14 as bellow
Box - College degree required: Bachelor Science
Box - Major filed of study: Science/Computer Science/Engineering *

In column 15 as bellow
* (or equivalent)

-------------------------
Employer/Attorney stateing like bellow But NOT IN ETA

The asterisk part means that we will accept a Bachelor's degree in Science, Computer Science, Engineering or we will accept the equivalent of that degree. Meaning a four year degree is not necessary. If your education has been evaluated to be the equivalent of a Bachelor's degree in one of those subjects, that is also ok.

-------------------------------

Please give me your openion.

Thanks,

Premium Processing helps

I had apllied for I 140 in Premium Processing, Reached Nebraska on Nov1 and Approved on Nov 3.

Thank you all for the valuble info and besh of luck,

sub077 said:
It varies.. ranges from 2 days to 7-8.

My lawyer got the RFE today and said the USCIS is asking for clarifiaction on my education transcripts. My case is - I have a 3 year B.Sc, One year break and then 3-year M.C.A degree certificate. My case is filed as EB2.

My lawyer has all these documentation and I believe he provided them during the 140 filing. I am not sure what additional information USCIS needs. My lawyer said he will get back to me after reviewing the notice and determining what it means.

Any thoughts - has anyone been through this kind of situation.

Thanks!

bluez25 said:
venram --> I got the same RFE emails today. I think my affadivit letter for my experiece is not accepted. anyways let me wait until I get the written RFE letter.

MannyD said:
I140 PP filed Oct 10
EB3; BS/BCom+2 years
RFE received. USCIS looking for educational eval that equates 3 year India commerce degree to 4 year US degree.
Lawyer is asking another edu evaluator to provide such an eval.
Could anyone offer suggestions or precedence here?
Thanks!

Try to get an evlaution done by Sheila.( the Degreepeople.com ). For some it has worked. Make your decision based on cases in their website.

mvinays said:
Hello all,

I just wanted to share my happy news with all of you that my I-140 (EB2) has been approved. It was filed based on my approved RIR labor certification via premium processing. It was approved in 2 days without any RFE by USCIS Nebraska Service Center. I-140 Receipt Date: Oct 25, 2006 and I-140 Approved Date: Oct 27, 2006.

Best of luck to all of you!!

Congratulations Vinay

Dear all,

I know this is not right forum for this. But I would like to know if anybody faced same situation or know somebody faced same situation. If yes, how to handle this situation.

I am on 8th year extension and got my labor approved recently.

My wife is going for H4 visa stamping in India at Chennai consulate.
As I am not travelling with her and as I am principal applicant do I need to give her my H1 I-797 notice of approval ORIGINAL? Or can she carry copy of it? She is carrying her H4 original.
If I give her my ORIGINAL H1 I-797, is there any problem for me to stay in USA without H1 document?

Also visa in my passport has expired. What is the risk of my wife's H4 visa stamping, if I give copy of my passport with out valid H1 visa?

Thanks,
panjan04
I-140 receipt date 10/13/2006

Hi everyone-
I am also trying to figure out if I should keep waiting of file Premium processing for my I-140 application. Is there any thread I should follow that will help me understand where the non-premium processing queue is for I-140? The https://egov.immigration.gov/cris/jsps/Processtimes.jsp?SeviceCenter=Nebraska indicates that the queue is on May 06. I started thinking that they will no care about regular applications untill the applicant gets tired and pays for premium.
Any thoughts?
Thanks!

panjan04 said:
As I am not travelling with her and as I am principal applicant do I need to give her my H1 I-797 notice of approval ORIGINAL? Or can she carry copy of it? She is carrying her H4 original.

Copy of your 797 will be sufficient. Her H4 extension was based on extension of your H1.

panjan04 said:
Also visa in my passport has expired. What is the risk of my wife's H4 visa stamping, if I give copy of my passport with out valid H1 visa?

What's important is proof of valid work permit for you and that is the I797. Visa in passport is relevant only for YOUR travel into US. So no issue with expired visa in your passport. Make sure she's aware of your job profile as in your petition - not in detail, but in general.

My I-140 got denied based on edu issues in eb3 proffisional?
Is it possiable to refile in Eb3 skilled worker in PP? Please advice me.

Details as bellow....

My education

AMIE in Engineering from Institution of Engineers.
3 Year Diploma in engineering

ETA part A requires

In column 14 as bellow
Box - College degree required: Bachelor Science
Box - Major filed of study: Science/Computer Science/Engineering *

In column 15 as bellow
* (or equivalent)

-------------------------
Employer/Attorney stateing like bellow But NOT IN ETA

The asterisk part means that we will accept a Bachelor's degree in Science, Computer Science, Engineering or we will accept the equivalent of that degree. Meaning a four year degree is not necessary. If your education has been evaluated to be the equivalent of a Bachelor's degree in one of those subjects, that is also ok.

-------------------------------

Please give me your openion.

Thanks,
S

update to tracker

rbhan said:
Got the email that my I-140(EB2) is approved. Last week attorney applied for Premium Processing. Attached is updated tracker

Applied I-485 on 11/02 through Fed-Ex. confirmation got from NSC that they received it on 11/03. my details are here

Labor: April 2002 - Sub
I-140 Applied: 14th April 2006
I-140 RD: 17th April 2006
I-140 LUD: 04/17, 07/22
I-485 Applied: 11/02

Too busy counting $$$

Looks like they are too busy counting all the $$$ they are getting through PP that there is no hope for people like us !! :mad:

That is right. NSC just become a PP-only center.

They don't do nothing with Regular case. They don't even issue receipt anyway.

They just drag your case and force you convert to PP.

I am losing my patience and I am contemplate filing PP. There isn't a signle regular case approved recently and I am so frustrated.

atyagi73 said:
Looks like they are too busy counting all the $$$ they are getting through PP that there is no hope for people like us !! :mad:

Add me in the list, please

chicago_blues said:
Hi everyone-
I am also trying to figure out if I should keep waiting of file Premium processing for my I-140 application. Is there any thread I should follow that will help me understand where the non-premium processing queue is for I-140? The https://egov.immigration.gov/cris/jsps/Processtimes.jsp?SeviceCenter=Nebraska indicates that the queue is on May 06. I started thinking that they will no care about regular applications untill the applicant gets tired and pays for premium.
Any thoughts?
Thanks!

How about the guys who have filed by mid-may, did anyone get approval?

By the way, Moderator, please add my info (in the signature below) in the list, as I am brand new to this thread.

I-140 Approved

My I-140 application was approved today. There was no RFE.
Thank you very much for people who shared information in this forum.
Good Luck to you all!

PD: March 2004, E3, IL
LD approved: Jan 2006
I-140 applied: April 25 2006
Last Updated Date: June 22 2006
I-140 approved: November 9 2006