I 140: NSC Consolidated XL Tracker

This Poll is to determine which cenetr is processing your I 140 to update the tracker

• Total voters
Is there anyone out there who did not hear from USCIS on 1I40 who RD is before April 25th 2006. Mine is April 24th and EB3 ...did not hear anything, although I had LUD 7/22.

EB-3 Premium Process?

Hi Gurus,

I just got my RIR labor approval from PBEC for my EB-3 case. The PD is 5/5/2003.

My company filed an EB-2 PERM case in March 2006 and I-140 was approved.

At this point of time, my company is willing to file a second I-140 based on my recently approved EB-3 case so that I can take advantage of carrying over the earlier priority date to my PERM EB-2 case...

I talked to our lawyer about premium process. He said it's not a wise way to spend money on this since we can prepare documents for 485 stage before the new I-140 gets approved.

I am willing to pay the premium fee ($1000) out of my own pocket and just want get over with all the craps as soon as possible.

Before I talked to my layer, I want to get some second opinions on this.

How many documents needed for 485 stage?

Is it worth to do the premium process? Or just wait a little long for non-premium process?

Thanks,

Hi Punjabi007

My case is EB3 and i140 RD is April 25, 2006. Looks to me USCIS is working on April 11, 2006.

Some of the cases approved after April 11, 2006 are most of them are EB2 or Earlier PD.

None is approved yet PD in 2006 and ND after April 13, 2006.

punjabi007 said:
Is there anyone out there who did not hear from USCIS on 1I40 who RD is before April 25th 2006. Mine is April 24th and EB3 ...did not hear anything, although I had LUD 7/22.
Same here. See my signature.

punjabi007 said:
Mine is even older...March 16 FD.

thota said:
My case is EB3 and i140 RD is April 25, 2006. Looks to me USCIS is working on April 11, 2006.

Some of the cases approved after April 11, 2006 are most of them are EB2 or Earlier PD.

None is approved yet PD in 2006 and ND after April 13, 2006.

I agree. I have been following approvals for last couple of weeks. I think they are taking cases from Late March to Middle of April and going by Labor Priority Date. I have seen only one case newer than my signature approved.

Even there is no update on AILA website for new processing dates for NSC. Don't know whats going on at NSC, just frustrating..

Help, anyone?

bluewaves20 said:
Hi Gurus,

I just got my RIR labor approval from PBEC for my EB-3 case. The PD is 5/5/2003.

My company filed an EB-2 PERM case in March 2006 and I-140 was approved.

At this point of time, my company is willing to file a second I-140 based on my recently approved EB-3 case so that I can take advantage of carrying over the earlier priority date to my PERM EB-2 case...

I talked to our lawyer about premium process. He said it's not a wise way to spend money on this since we can prepare documents for 485 stage before the new I-140 gets approved.

I am willing to pay the premium fee ($1000) out of my own pocket and just want get over with all the craps as soon as possible.

Before I talked to my layer, I want to get some second opinions on this.

How many documents needed for 485 stage?

Is it worth to do the premium process? Or just wait a little long for non-premium process?

Thanks,

I started to look for another job. Do you think it's safe to do that or should I wait until I have the I-140 approved?

Here is my signature:
LC State: UT
LC Category (EB1/EB2/EB3): EB2
I-140 FD: 05-12-2006
I-140 RD: 04-15-2006
I-140 LUD: 07-22-2006,
I-140 Receipt# : LIN-06-166-xxxxx
I-140 AD (If any):NO
Concurrent filing (Yes/No): YES

Premium processing for 140... :D

Any guesses if premium processing for 140 is going to delay the rest of us... who did not file for premium processing... ???

I am hoping that not many people will file for premium processing on the very first day... I filed for 140 at NSC on May4th. So, I am hoping that if premium processing does not affect normal 140 processing too much for the next 2 months... I should get through the 140 stage.

mn.

It doesn't make any sense

Applying for Premium processing doesn't make any sense. If the person have earlier PD anyway USCIS processing the case within a month. If persons from country like INDIA, China anyway we have to wait in the queue untill VISA number available to file I485. It only helps people who filed labor in 2006 and if they completing six years of H1 VISA wants to extend to next three year.

it is $1000.00 unless the person have too much of money and wants to giveaway $1000 to USCIS

Documents needed for 485

Bluewaves:
From my experience, for filing I-485, you need to have the following documents ready:
1. Your birth certificate (if not in English, than you need notarized translation into English)
2. Copy of approval or receipt of your I-140 application
3. Apparently, I-485 application, I-485 data sheet, and another form(Sorry, I do not remember the exact name of the form)
4. Marriage proof (We got married in US, so there wasn't any translation/notary involved, so I can not give your details on what need to be done for this one) if you apply for your spouse along with yours
5. Medical checkup (done only be authorized Civil Surgeon)
6. I-765 if you are going to apply for EAD
7. I-131 if you are going to apply for AP
8. application fee for all applications/applicants

You should be able to get the list from your lawyer. Depending on the speed of your lawyer, one month or so you should be able to file with these documents.

Good luck

Updated Tracker

Here is the updated tracker.

Please provide the following information to be included:

LC State:
LC Category (EB1/EB2/EB3):
LC PD:
I-140 FD:
I-140 RD:
I-140 LUD:
I-140 Receipt# : Just give first 8 characters (like LIN-06-137-xxxxx)
I-140 AD (If any):
Concurrent filing (Yes/No):

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your detailed list.

Thanks, this is really helpful.
LongLostHopeIN said:
Bluewaves:
From my experience, for filing I-485, you need to have the following documents ready:
1. Your birth certificate (if not in English, than you need notarized translation into English)
3. Apparently, I-485 application, I-485 data sheet, and another form(Sorry, I do not remember the exact name of the form)
4. Marriage proof (We got married in US, so there wasn't any translation/notary involved, so I can not give your details on what need to be done for this one) if you apply for your spouse along with yours

You should be able to get the list from your lawyer. Depending on the speed of your lawyer, one month or so you should be able to file with these documents.

Good luck

Add G-325A (Biographic Information). Be careful with the number of pages to submit and check whether it can be double-sided.

LongLostHopeIN said:
Bluewaves:

Good luck

REF for EB2

MY friend got a query for his I140 EB2 case from Nebraska. He has bachelors with 5 yrs of progressive exp. The query is re the exp letters. He can't get the exp letters as the company no longer in business and none of this ex collegues are willing to sign the exp letters. He waited for 5 yrs for his LC and how he is stuck in I140 stage
Any help from the experts is very much appreciated

140 Approved

Hi,
Per USCIS website my I140 got approved yesterday, I received 3 emails stating the same around 5PM PST. Thanks and Good Luck to you all

Thanks,
GMR