I 140: NSC Consolidated XL Tracker

This Poll is to determine which cenetr is processing your I 140 to update the tracker

• Total voters
I-140 Approved - 08/14

Dear All:

Do not worry about the LUD's you are getting, NSC is only trying to streamline it's process. I believe they are currently approving 7/22 bucket.

As of yesterday Lord Jesus has been merciful on me and I received the 3 emails from "CRIS" <USCIS-SRMT@dhs.gov>, confirming the approval of my I-140. I really praise God for this approval.

See my signature for details. Now I can apply for my 3 year (9, 10 & 11th year) of H1, otherwise I may have had to pack my bags on Oct 1, 2006. Hopefully SKIL passes or my PD becomes current for me to apply for 485. Waiting for the next stage. See you all in the next forum.

All the best for the rest of you who are desperatly waiting for NSC to move. I believe they are working, but working slowly.

God bless you all to have the patience!!! Hang in there guys!

Tracker Updates

All:

I shall update the tracker for now, however going forward somebody will need to keep this tracker going.

Guys my case is approved and I am moving ahead into the 485 tracker. Within the next 1 hr I shall have the latest tracker.

Final GC

Congratulations FinalGC. Thanks for all your help you did for this forum. We really appreciate your hard work. Good lucj on your 485.

Updated Tracker - 08/15/2006

Dear All:

Here is the updated tracker. This forum and this spreadhsheet was really helpful for me. I believe this will help you too. So if there is somebody here in the forum, who could pick it up, it would be great.

Just submit the updates on a weekly basis. It only takes 30 minutes to go back and check updates.

NOTE- Many of you will see your information half filled. The reason, you never provided the required information. If you can see what is missing and provide the updates, I am sure somebody will update this document.

All the best guys.

I 140 approved.

Dear all,

My I 140 was approved on 14th August. ND was April 21 and RD was 13th April. LUD was 24th April and July 22 along with others.
Your approvals will start flowing soon. Now I am keeping my fingers crossed for 485. I know my name has not cleared Name check at least that’s what the info pass person told me...Waiting for EB2 India dates to become available. My details are on the tracker.

Thanks
leo

I-140 Approved( Updated the tracker sheet as well)

LC PD : Feb 2006, PERM, EB2, NH (New Hampshire)- Masters + 3 years
LC AD: Feb 2006

I-140 FD: April 21, 2006
I-140 ND: April 25, 2006 / LIN-06-150-XXXXX
I-140 LUD: April 26 2006, July 22 2006, Aug 14 2006

Best of luck guys,

CONGRATs FinalGC!!! : :)

Please include my case into the tracker spreadsheet!

Thank you

So that LUD doesn't mean anything? :confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
Email at 10:30 Eastern time

I got the email at 10:30 eastern daylight time...May be my ISP is slow or something....I think it is random

thanks for updating the tracker. don't mean to shy away from work.. but why can't we use http://www.trackitt.com/usa-immigration-trackers/i140-tracker/

it is very simple and useful for a much wider group of people.

FinalGC said:
All:

I shall update the tracker for now, however going forward somebody will need to keep this tracker going.

Guys my case is approved and I am moving ahead into the 485 tracker. Within the next 1 hr I shall have the latest tracker.

FinalGC said:
Dear All:

Do not worry about the LUD's you are getting, NSC is only trying to streamline it's process. I believe they are currently approving 7/22 bucket.

As of yesterday Lord Jesus has been merciful on me and I received the 3 emails from "CRIS" <USCIS-SRMT@dhs.gov>, confirming the approval of my I-140. I really praise God for this approval.

See my signature for details. Now I can apply for my 3 year (9, 10 & 11th year) of H1, otherwise I may have had to pack my bags on Oct 1, 2006. Hopefully SKIL passes or my PD becomes current for me to apply for 485. Waiting for the next stage. See you all in the next forum.

All the best for the rest of you who are desperatly waiting for NSC to move. I believe they are working, but working slowly.

God bless you all to have the patience!!! Hang in there guys!

Could we keep this forums free of religious references, please, and keep it all more clinical. There are other threads around here that have more of a 'lounge' style... While I totally agree with you that divine intervention is the key element to get our cases approved, some other people may find a post like yours uncomfortable if they don't believe on what you believe. I don't think its a big deal, but religious free comments would be better for everybody.

Dear friend:

It was "gc212" who was updating the sheets, I just stepped in to update it for one time.

Also I have my updates on trackit.com, however I find it very difficult to do sorting and filtering at trackit.com.

The feature in Excel for sorting and filtering helps us see how the approvals are coming.

Trackit is okay, but it needs improvement!!!

schmooze said:
thanks for updating the tracker. don't mean to shy away from work.. but why can't we use http://www.trackitt.com/usa-immigration-trackers/i140-tracker/

it is very simple and useful for a much wider group of people.

LUD on a Saturday does not mean anything but LUD on working days definitely means something. I guess.

sky7 said:
CONGRATs FinalGC!!! : :)

Please include my case into the tracker spreadsheet!

Thank you

So that LUD doesn't mean anything? :confused:

about RFE I140 EB1A

Hi, to all please help
I just got RFE for I140 EB1A ( from NSC).
they asked me accroding to 10 criteria for extraordinary category which three of them you have met, and the evidences that i submited is not enough so please submit more evidences.
2. they ask me to provide some more reference letters from people with whome I never worked and stating about my outstanding achievements in drug discovery.
3. They asked question related to one of my reco letter, according to that does any one has cited my work and discovery which will make me outsatnding.
4. What is my field of expertiese.
5. Do I continue to work in malaria. if so please explain.
Now let me explain what I submit intially.
1. I submitted two awards one from American Society of Microbiology ( which they give only 20-30% people from all over the world). I can request the ASM if they can provide me more statistics.
Than I got best paper award from Indian Association of microbiology. that is one award a year.
2.I submit a porrf that I got independent letter from Editor of Journal to review the article.
3. I submit proof of my 11 publications.
4. I sumbit more than 13 presentations from conferences.
5. I submit about 8 reco letters , 4 of them with whome i never worked.
6. I submit proof of more than 120 citations for my 11 publications and i also aubmit proof that some scientists develop there work based on my intial discovery.

Please suggests me what elese should I submit now and why they asked me hwich three criteria I met out of 10. It is there job to assess my applications.
thansk for all
ABCAVM123

ABCAVM123

You are asking novices for advises that only a lawyer can give. If I were you, I would consult your lawyer if you have one, if not pay some $$ and get one....Check with Sheela Murthy or Rajiv Khanna or Carl Shusterman. These are the best in class.

LUD changed on 07/22, 08/14, 08/15 & 08/16

My LUD changed on 07/22, 08/14, 08/15 & 08/16.....but no status change. Anyone has any idea what is going on????

2nd I140

I140 FD 03-30-06
I140 RD 04-04-06
I140 AD ?
I140 LUD 04/08/06, 07/22/06, 08/14/06, 08/15/06, 08/16/06

Most likely you are approved. You should get the email notifications any time now.

adi_gc said:
My LUD changed on 07/22, 08/14, 08/15 & 08/16.....but no status change. Anyone has any idea what is going on????

2nd I140

I140 FD 03-30-06
I140 RD 04-04-06
I140 AD ?
I140 LUD 04/08/06, 07/22/06, 08/14/06, 08/15/06, 08/16/06