I 140: NSC Consolidated XL Tracker

This Poll is to determine which cenetr is processing your I 140 to update the tracker

• Total voters
richdreams said:
Finally after a lot of frustration......good news!!! When I was expecting it least.

LC PD(EB2) : Jun-05
LC AD- Nov-05
I-140 FD: 06-Jan-06
I-140 RFE: 27-Feb-06
I-140 RFE responded : 22-may-2006
I-140 AD: 8-Aug-2006.

Thanks guys. You folks have been marvellous people. See you soon in 485 forum.

Hey Richdreams,

Congrats. I am curious with your timeline. Doesn't RFE allow you only few days(15 I believe) to respond? How come your response to 140 RFE was after three months?

RFE Response

bhartiya30 said:
Hey Richdreams,

Congrats. I am curious with your timeline. Doesn't RFE allow you only few days(15 I believe) to respond? How come your response to 140 RFE was after three months?

You usually have 12 weeks to respond to an RFE. If no response is submitted within those 12 weeks, the application is dropped.

bhartiya30 said:
There you go. Probably it doesn't mean anything.

We get excited about LUD being changed on our Case Status page but I think USCIS also realised that and are now putting following note on that page.

* Note on "Last Updated" date:
Your case may have a new "Last Updated" date and you may receive an Email Notification of your case being updated, without the status of the case changing. This is due to internal USCIS processing being performed on your Case. This will be reflected in the "Last Updated" date, but may not result in a different status message.

This note was always there and there is nothing new about it.
bhartiya30 said:
We get excited about LUD being changed on our Case Status page but I think USCIS also realised that and are now putting following note on that page.

* Note on "Last Updated" date:
Your case may have a new "Last Updated" date and you may receive an Email Notification of your case being updated, without the status of the case changing. This is due to internal USCIS processing being performed on your Case. This will be reflected in the "Last Updated" date, but may not result in a different status message.

Lin0614151

Looks like NSC processing LIN0614151XXX cases. Some cases with LIN0614251 or later might have approved that is because PD . I went through many cases. I see case starts with LIN06141 most of them are processed. I think April 11 or 12 who filed have got 141 number. I may be wrong. This is just my opinion.

Hi Richdreams,

Congrats on your I140 approval and good luck for your I485 progress. Could you please share your RFE with us. I recently got an RFE. My lawyer should get it sometime this week.

NSC is awfully quiet....

Not much going on this week at NSC. Very few approvals…Congrats richdreams, shangsung. Again couple of RFEs. NSC approvals equals RFEs.

Hope NSC speeds up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Help!!! - Relocation during I140

My LC approved recently and my attorney is working on filing the I140. Due to some changes in the company, I may need to relocate to a different state soon.

The office where I currently work will still remain in operation. The job nature in the new location will be the same. I also recently got my 7 th year H1B approved. I would like to know if this will affect the GC process in any way. Also would like to hear from some one who had been through this situation before.

I am sorry if this is wrong forum to post this question.

sdpshark said:
Details:
LC State: IL
LC Category: EB2
LC PD: Feb 2006
LC AD: Mar 2006
I-140 RD: 04/27/06
I-140 LUD: 07/22/06
I-140 Receipt: LIN-06-151-XXXX
Concurrent filing: Yes
I140 FRE on 08/04/06

Just go emails about RFE sent.

Just got the details: my W2 and company financial info requested

hey shark,

sdpshark said:
Just got the details: my W2 and company financial info requested
When exactly you or your lawyer received the RFE?
Mine was issued on 08/07 and I still have no news from the lawyer.

pururwa said:
When exactly you or your lawyer received the RFE?
Mine was issued on 08/07 and I still have no news from the lawyer.

Today.

I think you should receive it not later the end of the week.

about RFE for I140 EB1A

I just got email yesterday that NSC required more evidences etc. for my I-140 EB1A application. Does any one know or idea what kind of RFE they will ask for EB1A and how long does it take to get an RFE letter, and how much time they usually give to respond for RFE. How much are chance to get approve the case after RFE.
I am very tensed now. Please help me what to do now
below are my credentials that I submitted with my application.
I am a Ph.D from AIIMS, working on cancer( at time of submitting application at Harvard Med School, and my boss moved to TUFTS-NEMC so I also moved with him this year).
I have about 11 publications and half of them are first author.
I have more than 140 citations for all my 11 papers.Based on my three papers the scientists has develop novel new ideas which they cited in thier papers.
One biotech company at New jersey send me letter for asking about antibody that I made during my ph.D. for the therapeutic purpose.
I submitted 8 reference letters five of them from people with whom I never work they know me by my research.
I got one STudent fellowship award from American Society of Microbiology( only 25-30% students worldwide get that).
I got best paper award in India, only one person get that each year.
I have awarded PostDoc fellowship at Harvard Med School
I am instructor at Harvad Med School and at Tufts Med School.
I have got direct letter from editor of journal to review the article.
I have more than 12 conference presentation.
Please suggests me what I should do now and what I will prepare now.
I asked the editor of that journal to provide me one reference letter which will describe what are the selection criteria for them they select me a reviewer.
ALl your help will be really appreciated.
abcavm123

Any Changes after LUD 07/29?

For all those whose status was updated on 07/29, have you seen any further activity since that date? No observable changes on my part.

Thanks.

LC State: OK
LC Category: EB2
LC PD: 19/12/2003
I-140 FD: 05/22/2006
I-140 RD: 05/23/2006
I-140 LUD: 07/29/2006
I-140 Receipt# : like LIN-06-172-xxxxx)
I-140 AD (If any):
Concurrent filing: Yes (Semi-Concurrent)

tulok said:
For all those whose status was updated on 07/29, have you seen any further activity since that date? No observable changes on my part.

Thanks.

I had a lud on 7/29 and nothing since.

LUD updated on 7/29

I had my lud updated on 7/29. No movements at all. I am in a fix. My visa expires on September 16th and dont know what to do. I can not get extension unless my 140 is approved since my PD is Feb 2006. Keeping my fingers crossed and I have to start looking in to other options if I dont get approvel before sep 16th.

bluez25 said:
I had my lud updated on 7/29. No movements at all. I am in a fix. My visa expires on September 16th and dont know what to do. I can not get extension unless my 140 is approved since my PD is Feb 2006. Keeping my fingers crossed and I have to start looking in to other options if I dont get approvel before sep 16th.

Is that so? I thought you could get 1 year extension if you have your LC cleared and 140 pending? If LC is not approved then you need 1 year to file for extension. I may be wrong but I suggest you talk to a good attorney first.

KGCM said:
Is that so? I thought you could get 1 year extension if you have your LC cleared and 140 pending? If LC is not approved then you need 1 year to file for extension. I may be wrong but I suggest you talk to a good attorney first.
Your LC should have been filed before the start of 6th year to be eligible for 1 year extensions.

Bluez25 : If your Eb-3 then go for I-140 Premium Processing. It should be avilable soon.