I 140: NSC Consolidated XL Tracker

This Poll is to determine which cenetr is processing your I 140 to update the tracker

• Total voters
gc212 said:
If you see at the bottom of MY PORTFOLIO page, after to you login. There is note on LUD update.

* Note on "Last Updated" date:
Your case may have a new "Last Updated" date and you may receive an Email Notification of your case being updated, without the status of the case changing. This is due to internal USCIS processing being performed on your Case. This will be reflected in the "Last Updated" date, but may not result in a different status message.

;) you may receive an Email Notification. I guess written by lawyers, I didnt get the email either on LUD update which points to more "you may not".
Did anyone get the email on LUD update?

It seems that they have changed LUD up to around first week of MAY, any guesses?

///On July 20, 2006, this approved or re-affirmed case was shipped to the Department of State for visa processing. If you have any additional questions, please contact the Department of State.///

My friend's I-140 is approved on july 17th and right now case status looks like above text and his 485 is not concurrent. lud is 07/22/06. Does anyone knows what this means

if I-140 case applied for CP ..then this is the message

adusumilli said:
///On July 20, 2006, this approved or re-affirmed case was shipped to the Department of State for visa processing. If you have any additional questions, please contact the Department of State.///

My friend's I-140 is approved on july 17th and right now case status looks like above text and his 485 is not concurrent. lud is 07/22/06. Does anyone knows what this means

receipt notice yet not recd

my application was sent on Jun20th to USCIS through my lawyer,so far they havent received the notice....I have seen receipt notices of July, so i guess my notice receipt is lost or delayed..is there some way to track it

It is not mandatory to recieve an e mail if there is an LUD on your case status. LUD can be changed also when ever ur file is touched by the officer. Looks like most of NSC cases had a LUD on their 140 cases. In my case LUD is on 140(waiting for approval) and also on 131 (for me and my wifes) which was approved long back.

dreamer_ny said:
;) you may receive an Email Notification. I guess written by lawyers, I didnt get the email either on LUD update which points to more "you may not".
Did anyone get the email on LUD update?

It seems that they have changed LUD up to around first week of MAY, any guesses?

Last edited by a moderator:
LUD changed on my 1-140. LUD was also changed on my AP which was approved on 5/26 which is strange. did anyone had same experience

My I 140 LUD changed on July 22nd and so did AP which was approved on 6/3/2006
See my profile below.

RIR EB2 IN
LC PD 02-02 / LC AD 02-06
Concurrent: Yes
I-140/I-485 RD - 04-27-06
I-140/I-485 ND - 05-05-06
I-140/ LUD - 05-10-06 / 07-22-06
I-485 LUD - 05-10/06-30/07-03
AP LUD 06-03/07-22
FP - 06-30
LIN 06-159-XXXXX

Its pretty quiet today! No Approvals yet !

Genius said:
LUD changed to 7/22/06. No status update, no email.
looks like people with RD in April and 1st week of May got the LUD changed for I-140 on July 22. Does anybody have more info as to whats going on? I hope they are NOT sending these to TSC.

pururwa said:
looks like people with RD in April and 1st week of May got the LUD changed for I-140 on July 22. Does anybody have more info as to whats going on? I hope they are NOT sending these to TSC.

Wasn't July 24th the beginning of filing I-485's exclusively to Nebraska? Maybe all this massive LUDs have something to do with this. I have a ND of May 31st at NSC and I didnt get a LUD. Still stuck in 06/03.

At least its better that there are LUDs than nothing else happening.

April 1, 2006 was the date to file I-140 & I-485 at Nebraska only. Nebraska will then forward some case to Texas.

bartolo5 said:
Wasn't July 24th the beginning of filing I-485's exclusively to Nebraska? Maybe all this massive LUDs have something to do with this. I have a ND of May 31st at NSC and I didnt get a LUD. Still stuck in 06/03.

more trouble for people who filed after 5/19/06 and are at NSC. It seems like VSC cases are not fully processed and are given a new date of RD as 5/19/06

Bad for VSC people but this means NSC has not done much in clearing the backlog. Earlier tehy remained stuck at one date for two months giving an impression that they are clearing VSc cases. Now it seems like they just moved these cases ahead to show their dates are moving.

It seems another blackhole like PBEC to me.

vikram77 said:
I filed 140 about a month back at NSC. The ND and LUD was 7/15 and today the LUD changed to 7/24.

you may be right!

bartolo5 said:

gc21,
bartolo5 is talking about some new regulations that no matter which service center did your I-140 you have to file I-485 with nebraska, its got implemented from July 24.

Include in the tracker

Hi,

Please include my information in the tracker

I140 Receipt Date: 07/19/06
LUD: 07/21/06
Receipt Number: LIN-06217

Thanks,
Inder

I-140 is approved!!!

All,

My co-worker I-140 is approved. he Just got the email from USCIS saying his I-140 is approved,...

here is his info

Perm LC AD: 28-Mar-2006
I-140 FD: 10-APR-2006
I-140 RD/ND: 11-APR-2006 (LIN-06140-XXXXX)
I-140 LUD: 22-JUL-2006
I-140 AD: 24-JUL-2006

Good Luck to all.