I 140: NSC Consolidated XL Tracker

This Poll is to determine which cenetr is processing your I 140 to update the tracker

• Total voters
My case has been filed in NSC along with 485 on 5th Apr 2006 (EB2 labor from VA). I haven’t received the receipt notice for 140 but got EAD for my husband.

rp1975 said:
smile_sac

Thanks for replying to the Poll, however, I don't have your case details in the tracker. Please provide the same.

Thanks,

RP.

how can I see your excel sheet ?

Yes. it is EB3

Yes, mine is EB3.

By the way there is no much happiness for me. My labor was filed in location A and last year my company asked me to move to location b within the same state. As per my company attorney, I have to start my gc process again from this new position. The only reason for me to get 140 for my previous location is to get 3year of H1b Extn. If everything goes fine as per my plan, possibly I could use the priority date of location A with this new location. The labor process is not yet started here. :(.

April 25th 2006: Tracker Update

I have created a poll on this thread, please use it to indicate if your case is being processed by NSC or TSC.

Opitons (first 3 characters of you case number):
LIN - Nebraska Sercive Center
SRC - Texas Service Center

This will make the tracker valuable in determining approval trends.

The following users have responded to the Poll, but I don't have their case details in the tracker. Please provide the same.

chicagodol
gmr
mvermani
smile_sac
stillwaiting

I have added another chart showing the total backlog (cases waiting) on a weekly basis. This change was made in response to a suggestion from one of the users.

Thanks,

RP.

Last edited by a moderator:
EB2 I-140 case approved.

Via email USCIS has informed me that my I-140 case has been approved today. USCIS tracking website has also updated case status to reflect the same. Until this morning the website had my LUD as 23-Feb-06 but now it (LUD) shows 25-Apr-06.

Here are my details:

Priority Date = Sep 2003
LC approved (by DBEC) in Oct 2005
I-140 FD = 15-Feb-06
I-140 RD = 16-Feb-06
I-140 AD = 25-Apr-06
Case Type = EB2
Receipt number = LIN0609xxxxxx (NSC)
I-485 - can not apply yet as PD is not current

If anyone needs any additional information about my case, do ask and I'll try to answer as best as I can.

As per the wonderful tracker created by rp1975 (my fellow Ohioan!) it took a total of 70 days for this process. Thanks rp1975 for the tracker and your dedication in keeping it up-to-date. And thanks also to everyone else who has been posting here and keeping my hope up. Best wishes to all.

My case has been filed in NSC along with 485 on 5th Apr 2006 (EB2 labor from VA). I haven’t received the receipt notice for 140 but got EAD for my husband.

EB2 concurrent filling.

I do not know the service centre as I have not received the Receipt. mvermani did your husband filled the application along with you. So is it possible to get EAD without getting receipt notice. People with my Filling date have received the receipt notice but not me. I am kind of worried now.

EB2
FD:11th April
RD Not known

Maggu ,

Congratulations on getting your 140 approved. Since ur case is EB2, Can you tell me whether yours is a 5+ yrs or MS + X Yrs Experience.

Thanks
SN

Maggu said:
Via email USCIS has informed me that my I-140 case has been approved today. USCIS tracking website has also updated case status to reflect the same. Until this morning the website had my LUD as 23-Feb-06 but now it (LUD) shows 25-Apr-06.

Here are my details:

Priority Date = Sep 2003
LC approved (by DBEC) in Oct 2005
I-140 FD = 15-Feb-06
I-140 RD = 16-Feb-06
I-140 AD = 25-Apr-06
Case Type = EB2
Receipt number = LIN0609xxxxxx (NSC)
I-485 - can not apply yet as PD is not current

If anyone needs any additional information about my case, do ask and I'll try to answer as best as I can.

As per the wonderful tracker created by rp1975 (my fellow Ohioan!) it took a total of 70 days for this process. Thanks rp1975 for the tracker and your dedication in keeping it up-to-date. And thanks also to everyone else who has been posting here and keeping my hope up. Best wishes to all.

I-140 information

Please update tracker with my info.

Tracker doesn't say about Labor Sub?

My case: Labor Sub with EB2
I-140 LUD: 20th April 2006

leo09 said:
I do not know the service centre as I have not received the Receipt. mvermani did your husband filled the application along with you. So is it possible to get EAD without getting receipt notice. People with my Filling date have received the receipt notice but not me. I am kind of worried now.

EB2
FD:11th April
RD Not known
Yes leo09 my husband filed for 485 along with me. Yeah we got the EAD without RD.
No update on receipt date yet.

Thanks SN4GC

Thanks SN.

I had a MS and 2 years experience when I joined my current firm. And that's what they advertised for during the LC posting. I had no work experience between my bachelors and masters degrees - got them one right after the other.

SN4GC said:
Maggu ,

Congratulations on getting your 140 approved. Since ur case is EB2, Can you tell me whether yours is a 5+ yrs or MS + X Yrs Experience.

Thanks
SN

EB2 processing @ NSC has been stuck at December 15, 2005 for over a month. Does it mean that EB2 is FREEZED?

Current processing @ TSC is January 19, 2006.

NOT only EB2

stillwaiiting said:
EB2 processing @ NSC has been stuck at December 15, 2005 for over a month. Does it mean that EB2 is FREEZED?

Current processing @ TSC is January 19, 2006.

Since the middle of March, NSC approved only quite a few cases (any category). Before March speed of approvals was ~ 20 days for EB3 cases. Now USCIS web site shows that NSC aprroves cases with FD 02/15/2006, I believe it will be much worse due to bi-specialization. Generally it would be right to say that total process of approvals is FREEZED at NSC. I think that now they concentrated on the receiving cases from other SC and sorting them rather than approvals.

Repetition of events when labor process were consolidated

sfmars

Its like repetition of freeze process when older Labour processing was consolidated between Philadelphia & Dallas and Perm process was put in place. For months there was no update available at any places or at any attorney websites. (excepting one or two). Every Labor case was either sent to Philly or Dallas. to confuse you more they also said some cases will be porcessed at their regions. All you heard in the beginning for few months was how many boxes shipped and how many still remian to be packed & shipped.

This forum was the only place to get information from each other and conolidate.

I fear same is repeating in I-140 bipartisanization process.

hold up, hold up, hold up .. for how long?

as usual all one can do is wait and watch and jump when your turn comes up.

Regards
Shiva

sfmars said:
Since the middle of March, NSC approved only quite a few cases (any category). Before March speed of approvals was ~ 20 days for EB3 cases. Now USCIS web site shows that NSC aprroves cases with FD 02/15/2006, I believe it will be much worse due to bi-specialization. Generally it would be right to say that total process of approvals is FREEZED at NSC. I think that now they concentrated on the receiving cases from other SC and sorting them rather than approvals.

EB3
i140 filed/notice April 11
In the process of filling the i485 and i485 supplement A forms

Would anyone like to contribute to my fund??? :eek: :p

They have no reason to rush with 140. By September 30, 2006 they have to reach maximum 6 months of processing for all applications. 140 was already very fast with most of the cases adjudicated in 2-3 months. Even if they double the processing time it will still be within the 6 months limit.USCIS has launched the procedure of adjudication of I-485 applications even during the period of visa number retrogression. I assume they had to reallocate more resources to 485 for this.

sfmars said: