I 140: NSC Consolidated XL Tracker

This Poll is to determine which cenetr is processing your I 140 to update the tracker

• Total voters
April 27th 2006: Tracker Update

All,
I have started moving the cases on a seperate sheet in the tracker for TSC & NSC based on your responses to the Poll. The analysis is based on NSC cases only. This is the first step to identify cases being processed by NSC & TSC. Based on a suggestion in this forum, I will be posting messages on TSC Tracker forum requesting users who have their cases being processed in NSC to move to this thread.

Keep posting updates and remember to mention your processing center if you have not replied to the Poll.

The following users have replied to the Poll, but I don't have their cases details in the tracker. Please provide your case details.
NSC:
Carrollwood
gmr
IN2006
pdman
qaiser
RL_MI
smile_sac
stillwaiting
badluckinusa
ropa

TSC:
stillpatient
envision

Thanks,

RP.

Last edited by a moderator:
vali said:
They have no reason to rush with 140. By September 30, 2006 they have to reach maximum 6 months of processing for all applications. 140 was already very fast with most of the cases adjudicated in 2-3 months. Even if they double the processing time it will still be within the 6 months limit.USCIS has launched the procedure of adjudication of I-485 applications even during the period of visa number retrogression. I assume they had to reallocate more resources to 485 for this.

It would be very sad if they really want to do this with I-140. But I do not think so as I remember their promissed regarding 6 months processing time that will be applicable to I-485 but not to all applications (just think about I-130/I-129 6 months processing). I would assume that coould be applicable to concurrent filers I-140/I-485 but not to separate filers of I-140.

As for NSC adjudication of I-485 applications even during the period of visa number retrogression, I think that most of the cases were EB3 and affected by retrogression because were filed after 04/2001. NSC and people who are responsible for I-485 cases adjudication has nothing to do because almost nobody applies for I-485.

I-140 LUD changed yet again

LUD 4/27/06
LUD 3/30/06
LUD 1/03/06
FD 12/14/05
RD 12/15/05
EB2 not concurrent

Status NOT changed. Don't know what's happening. :confused:

I-140 is approved; Add my case to the list

rp1975 said:
All,
I have started moving the cases on a seperate sheet in the tracker for TSC & NSC based on your responses to the Poll. The analysis is based on NSC cases only. This is the first step to identify cases being processed by NSC & TSC. Based on a suggestion in this forum, I will be posting messages on TSC Tracker forum requesting users who have their cases being processed in NSC to move to this thread.

Keep posting updates and remember to mention your processing center if you have not replied to the Poll.

The following users have replied to the Poll, but I don't have their cases details in the tracker. Please provide your case details.
NSC:
Carrollwood
gmr
IN2006
pdman
qaiser
RL_MI
smile_sac
stillwaiting
badluckinusa
ropa

TSC:
stillpatient
envision

Thanks,

RP.

Hi Folks,
I just received an email from USCIS and USCIS-CSSO stating that my I-140 is approved.

PR can you add my details to the XL?
Thank you very much.

SRINI
EB3/non-IRI/SoftwareEng/Nebraska/LIN0611XXXXX
LC PD 07/01/2002
LC AD on 01/05/2006
I-140 FD 03/03/2006
I-140 LUD 03/07/2006
I-140 AD 04/27/2006

Lud

expeditegc said:
LUD 4/27/06
LUD 3/30/06
LUD 1/03/06
FD 12/14/05
RD 12/15/05
EB2 not concurrent

Status NOT changed. Don't know what's happening. :confused:

expeditegc,

Have you received a "Request for Evidence" Letter since your LUD changed on 3/30/06?

AILA has released processing times for NSC valid for May 1, 2006. It shows almost a 2 month jump in EB2 cases and a modest 5 day for EB3. Let's see if these evolution will be backed up by some approvals. In the tracker we have 6 EB2 and 1 EB3 (ILWaiting) pending applications that should see some action in the following days.

Ilwaiting said:
My LUD got updated 04/27/2006. Not approval yet. Would update the forum once I receive the approval email.

My LUD updated to April 27th 2006 also. No approval notification yet.

It's good to know that there are other cases too where LUD gets updated but the status message doesn't get updated.

Is this how it usually works? Any experience advise

rp1975 said:
My LUD updated to April 27th 2006 also. No approval notification yet.

Ilwaiting said:
It's good to know that there are other cases too where LUD gets updated but the status message doesn't get updated.

Is this how it usually works? Any experience advise

Not really, there have been approvals without any change in LUDs, that is true at least for EB3. May be this is something new. Lets wait and watch. I have my fingers Xed.

srini27 said:
Hi Folks,
I just received an email from USCIS and USCIS-CSSO stating that my I-140 is approved.

PR can you add my details to the XL?
Thank you very much.

SRINI
EB3/non-IRI/SoftwareEng/Nebraska/LIN0611XXXXX
LC PD 07/01/2002
LC AD on 01/05/2006
I-140 FD 03/03/2006
I-140 LUD 03/07/2006
I-140 AD 04/27/2006
Please read PR as RP(RP1975)

April 28th 2006: Tracker Update

Please reply to the POLL. Ignore this if you have already!!!

NSC:
badluckinusa
Carrollwood
gmr
IN2006
pdman
qaiser
RL_MI
ropa
smile_sac
stillwaiting

TSC:
stillpatient
envision

Thanks,

RP

Question

When a case is approved, how does it show-up on the Online Case Status? Is email the only way one can know that a case is approved?

RP.

rp1975 said:
When a case is approved, how does it show-up on the Online Case Status? Is email the only way one can know that a case is approved?

RP.

Here's what the case status (on the USCIS tracking website) shows when a case has been approved:

Case Status
Receipt Number: LIN0609XXXXXX

Application Type: I140, IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER

Current Status:

This case has been approved. On April 25, 2006, an approval notice was mailed. If 30 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please speak to an Immigration Information Officer during business hours.

Before it was approved it would have only said that the case has been received for processing on (the ND) and that it was taking between 150 and 180 days to process such a case.

The email from USCIS contains a facsimile of the "current status" message above.

vali said:
AILA has released processing times for NSC valid for May 1, 2006. It shows almost a 2 month jump in EB2 cases and a modest 5 day for EB3. Let's see if these evolution will be backed up by some approvals. In the tracker we have 6 EB2 and 1 EB3 (ILWaiting) pending applications that should see some action in the following days.

That's very good news. Thanks.

rp1975,

Can you please update my case information in excel file. My Receipt date is 04/10/2006 and LUD is 04/16/2006