I 140: NSC Consolidated XL Tracker

This Poll is to determine which cenetr is processing your I 140 to update the tracker

• Total voters
I-140 Approved

Hello All,

My I140 got Approved on Apr16 .
My details are as follows

LC approved : Nov 2005
CATEGORY : EB2
I-140 RD : jan 20
I-140 LUD : Apr 13
I-140 Approved dt : Apr 16

Just thought of sharing information with everyone.

All the best for everyone.

Thanks

April 24th 2006: Tracker Update

As of today we have 85 cases in the tracker.

Thanks to all for providing your case details.

RP.

Last edited by a moderator:
LC-perm/ EB3/california
I-140 Receipt# : LIN-06-133-XXXXX
I-140 FD: march 30, 2006
I-140 RD: April 03, 2006
I-140 LUD: April 08, 2006
I-140 Ad: wating

Last edited by a moderator:
I-140 information

LC-Substitution/ EB2/VA
LC FD: 04/04/2002
LC AD: Sometime in May 2005
I-140 Receipt# : LIN-06-XXX-XXXXX
I-140 FD: April 14, 2006
I-140 RD: April 17, 2006
I-140 LUD: No change
I-140 Ad: wating

Question about 45 days rule after Labor is approved

Hi All,

My labor got approved nearly 35 days back. But my company has not filled for my I140 as the HR and Lawyers are busy with the new H1 applications for new employees.

I was reading that there is a proposed rule that I140 should be applied within 45 days of labor approval. Is it true?

And, what are the needed documents to apply for I140?

Thanks

I-140 Information

LC-PERM/ EB2/CA
I-140 Receipt# : LIN-06-XXX-XXXXX
I-140 FD: March 31, 2006
I-140 RD: March 31, 2006
I-140 LUD: April 08, 2006
I-140 AD: WAITING....

nitkad99 said:
Hi All,

My labor got approved nearly 35 days back. But my company has not filled for my I140 as the HR and Lawyers are busy with the new H1 applications for new employees.

I was reading that there is a proposed rule that I140 should be applied within 45 days of labor approval. Is it true?

And, what are the needed documents to apply for I140?

Thanks

04/24/2006: Labor Sustitution Elimination Rule-Making Agenda of DOL and USCIS

This policy requires the rule-making by the two agencies: U.S. Deparment of Labor and USCIS of DHS. DOL has already published the proposed regulation to eliminate the labor certification application substitution and the comment period even ended on April 14, 2006. However, interestingly enough, the USCIS rule-making agenda for this proposed regulation reveals a quite different schedule from the Labor Department. According to the just released next six-month Semi-Annual Rule Making Agenda of USCIS, this proposed rule is planned to be released not until July 2006 and the comment period is planned to be ended in September 2006. This is just a plan and the USCIS can change its agenda and advance the rule making process, but as it stands now, the rule-making agenda of the "proposed" regulation to eliminate the labor certification substitution and to impose 45-day cap on the validity of the certified labor certification applications appears to be something that may not happen within this FY 2006 (09/30/2006). Besides, the Labor Department has yet to release the total number of comments received before the end of comment period, but it is a wild educated guess that the agency might have received a huge number of comments and will take a substantial period of time to review and make a decision on all of these comments after coordination with other agencies including the USCIS. Please stay tuned.

LC-EB3/Illinois : 7 Nov 2003
LC-Approval : 21 Nov 2005
I-140 Receipt# : LIN-06-120-XXXXX
I-140 FD: March 16, 2006
I-140 RD: March 16, 2006
I-140 LUD: March 18, 2006
I-140 AD: waiting

I140 Approved

:)
got an email from USCIS that my I140 has been approved on April 24. Online case status has not been updated so far.

All the best to you all.

Please update the tracker.

My case # SCR#######

gth999 said:
:)
got an email from USCIS that my I140 has been approved on April 24. Online case status has not been updated so far.

All the best to you all.

Please update the tracker.

My case # SCR#######

Congrats.

This is interesting. NSC has leaped through all the March cases and approved the one in April.

RP.

rp1975 said:
Congrats.

This is interesting. NSC has leaped through all the March cases and approved the one in April.

RP.

That case was approved in Texas but not by NSC, and case number starting with SRC. Nebraska simply forwarded the case to Texas. I think that Texas has approved this case in the mess of all forwarded cases, as I see Texas is approving old forwarded cases from CSC only now.

EB2 are stuck as follows

EB3 I-140 approvals are coming in

EB2 are stuck as follows (from tracker)
LC-PD I-140 FD
-------- ---------
expeditegc Apr-03 EB2 14-Dec-05
NS_GCD May-03 EB2 3-Jan-06
Cincinnati May-00 EB2 6-Jan-06
Suri x EB2 17-Jan-06
mjb Jan-04 EB2 6-Feb-06
tcc_fan Jan-04 EB2 6-Feb-06
vali Sep-05 EB2 8-Feb-06
ShivaB Dec-03 EB2 13-Feb-06
maggu Sep-03 EB2 15-Feb-06
rita999-1 Oct-05 EB2 28-Feb-06

Looks like there is FREEZE in processing EB2 cases. :(

Hope they start processing EB2 cases.

Regards
Shiva

rp1975 said:
Congrats.

RP.

sfmars said:
That case was approved in Texas but not by NSC, and case number starting with SRC. Nebraska simply forwarded the case to Texas. I think that Texas has approved this case in the mess of all forwarded cases, as I see Texas is approving old forwarded cases from CSC only now.

Thanks for pointing that out. It now makes sense.

My case (state IL) has been filed in NSC on the 4-Apr-2006 (bi- specialization program) and immediately transferred to TSC with a RD of 10-Apr-2006.
Approved: 24-april-2006.

New Poll

All,
Please reply to the poll I created in this thread. Based on that information I will update the tracker so that we have better information on where the case is being processed.

LIN (first 3 caharacters of your receipt number) means your case is being processed in NSC
SRC (first 3 caharacters of your receipt number) means your case is being processed in TSC

Thanks,

RP.

rp1975 said:
All,
Please reply to the poll I created in this thread. Based on that information I will update the tracker so that we have better information on where the case is being processed.

LIN (first 3 caharacters of your receipt number) means your case is being processed in NSC
SRC (first 3 caharacters of your receipt number) means your case is being processed in TSC

Thanks,

RP.

Hey RP,

Just a recommendation for improvement. I think that in the nearest future we are going to have more and more such type cases which can mislead us in the analysis. What if you send a request to people in the CSC and VSC trackers/forums to check their receipt numbers one more time and in accordance to their receipt first letters migrate either to TSC tracker or to NSC. Some people whose cases were originally filed in VSC or CSC can be not informed that their cases moved. It could give us better understanding what is going in NSC.

gth999,
Hearty congratulations! I filed mine directly at NSC too on April 3 and was forwarded to TSC like yours. My case number starts with SRC as well and is from CA, EB2, sub labor. Will keep you guys updated.

Thanks!

doesitmatter said:
gth999,
Hearty congratulations! I filed mine directly at NSC too on April 3 and was forwarded to TSC like yours. My case number starts with SRC as well and is from CA, EB2, sub labor. Will keep you guys updated.

Thanks!
My company has 2 case filed, 4/3 and 4/13, both receipt are LINxxxxxxx. IOWA EB2

smile_sac said:
My company has 2 case filed, 4/3 and 4/13, both receipt are LINxxxxxxx. IOWA EB2

smile_sac

Thanks for replying to the Poll, however, I don't have your case details in the tracker. Please provide the same.

Thanks,

RP.