I 140: NSC Consolidated XL Tracker

This Poll is to determine which cenetr is processing your I 140 to update the tracker

• Total voters
Texas tracker is already there

There is already a tracker for Texax Center.

http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?p=1405594#post1405594

Guys who's application has been transfter to Texas will benefit by entering the info in Texas center instead of Nebraska center. Other Texas applicants will also benefit from your tranking information.

More over, once I-140 is transfered to Texas, Nebraska is out of picture and application will never return to Nebraska. I-485 will also be processed by Texas and need to be filed directly to Texas (for whom I-140 was processed by Texas).

RP1975, what do you think? If still you think it is better to add center column then please go ahead.

Thanks.

rp1975 said:
I like the idea. I will incorporate it in the tracker. Couple of quick questions
The cases which will be processed in NSC or TSC are only the ones filed after April 1st right?
The cases filed before April 1st to NSC will be processed at NSC, right?
Please confirm.

Last edited by a moderator:
For those who applied concurrently 140/485, did you get your FP/Bio appointment?
2 months have past and I still haven't got mine.

Approved

My I40 has been approved on Apr 18th. I got an email last evening.

RP, Please update the tracker and I will see you guys in the 485 forums.

Good Luck for the rest of you all.

Congrats Cincidude

Congratulations Cincidude

Your I-140 approval news gives us all hope.

Let the sails run smoothly from here afterwards.

Regards
Shiva B

cincidude said:

cincidude said:

Congratulations Cincidude!!!

This indeed is really good news. The last EB3 approval before this one on this forum was on March 15th 2006.

Thanks for the update.

RP.

April 19th 2006: Tracker Update

Here is the tracker update as of April 19th 2006.

Thanks,

RP.

Recommended plan of attack

RP,

Since yours is the same RD for 140, I think you will hear from USCIS today or tommorow.

Well, anyways, I was checking to see what would be the recommended plan of attack from here.

Do we just sit on our thumbs untill the date gets current or "are there any things we can get done earlier (medicals etc.,)"? What do you think?

By the way, the 485 forums are so confusing.

USCIS web page for status request seem to be down again

Hi All

error 500 Servlet Exception is back again at USCIS i140 status check web site. are u all experience the same problem?

Regards
Shiva
:(

shivab said:
Hi All

error 500 Servlet Exception is back again at USCIS i140 status check web site. are u all experience the same problem?

Regards
Shiva
:(

Yes, I have seen this error for last couple of days at various times.

Hi NS_GCD

Hi NS_GCD,

Did you hear anything from NSC regarding your LUD 04/03/06?

Good luck.

NS_GCD said:
Please update the tracker. My case now has a LUD of 4/3/06. Is this a good or bad sign?
:confused:

vali said:
For those who applied concurrently 140/485, did you get your FP/Bio appointment?
2 months have past and I still haven't got mine.

I got it. About 3 months later. So just wait. If the I140 or I485 don't move forward, the bio test really means nothing.

Lud

I know that LUD means Last Updated Date. Last Updated Date for what and by whom?
I have received my I-140 receipt number and the receipt date. Please see my signature for details.

Lud

LUD: Last update date at USCIS Web site fro your particular I-140 receipt number. You can register as customer at their web site and add your I-140 receipt number to your portofolio. you can monitor status of your case by logging into the web site.

The web site is operational now as of writing this response. It was down for couple of days.

Regards
Shiva

https://egov.immigration.gov/cris/jsps/ptimes.jsp?

GCOnly said:
I know that LUD means Last Updated Date. Last Updated Date for what and by whom?
I have received my I-140 receipt number and the receipt date. Please see my signature for details.

Thanks Shivab,
I just tried to register and got the dreaded servlet exception. I shall try again later and keep trying. Thanks again!

I was able to successfully register at the USCIS Online Case Status service using FireFox browser. Please see my updated signature for the latest on my case. Thanks!

Please add my info to the tracker

Hi Guys,

I need some help. How can I check my LUD?
Do I need to create a Portfolio Account to check LUD?

If yes,Which one do I need to select?

To register as an applicant customer click here.
OR
To register as a customer representative click here.

Because I am getting some error.

Thanks

Appreciate your help.

EB3/RIR - NM
Labor AD: January 2006
I-140 FD: April 06,2006
I-140 RD: April 07,2006
I-140 LUD: I didn’t check
I-140 RN: LIN-xxx-xx-xxxxx