I 140: NSC Consolidated XL Tracker

This Poll is to determine which cenetr is processing your I 140 to update the tracker

• Total voters
Hi snvlns

Hi snvlns,

You can only see LUD by registering. Register as CUSTOMER and try to register during night as traffic is low. I was also getting the error, but I tried at 10pm and was able to register.

Hope it helps

snvlns said:
Hi Guys,

I need some help. How can I check my LUD?
Do I need to create a Portfolio Account to check LUD?

If yes,Which one do I need to select?

To register as an applicant customer click here.
OR
To register as a customer representative click here.

Because I am getting some error.

Thanks

Appreciate your help.

EB3/RIR - NM
Labor AD: January 2006
I-140 FD: April 06,2006
I-140 RD: April 07,2006
I-140 LUD: I didn’t check
I-140 RN: LIN-xxx-xx-xxxxx

Thanks gc212
gc212 said:
Hi snvlns,

You can only see LUD by registering. Register as CUSTOMER and try to register during night as traffic is low. I was also getting the error, but I tried at 10pm and was able to register.

Hope it helps

140 approved

Approved on 4/19/2004. Got E-mail from uscis.

EB3/RIR - Illinois
Labor PD: 3-2-2004
Labor AD: 1-12-2006
I-140 RD: 2-23-2006
I-140 LUD: 2-24-2006

here is the deal:
FD : 04/04/06

no RD yet...
my attorney says they have no means to check if my application had reached NSC at all. (adds though that it might take 2-4 weeks to get a receipt).

anyone in the same boat?

Update

EB3/RIR - NM
Labor AD: January 2006
I-140 FD: April 06,2006
I-140 RD: April 07,2006
I-140 LUD: April 12, 2006

webseen,
I am also in the same boat. Filed on 4/3. Same info from my lawyer as well. Some of my colleagues have received theirs in 3.5 weeks, so it is not out of the ordinary...but sucks nevertheless :)

gc212 said:
Congrats. Kindly let me know if your EB2 was for Master degree or Bachelor Degree (3yr) + 5 years.

Thanks,

My EB2 is only for Bachelors Degree with Five Years experience.

I just received the receipt for my I-140. See below for details. Please add to tracker. Can someone clarify the difference between SRC and LIN?

EB2-sub labor. From Cal.
Filed directyl with NSC
EB2
PD 11/2001
FD 4/3/2006
RD 4/7/2007
SRC-XX-XX

Thanks!

doesitmatter said:
Can someone clarify the difference between SRC and LIN?
SRC-XX-XX

LIN = Nebraska SC
SRC = Texas SC

this brings me to :

OP, can you still edit your first post in this thread?
you might want to put a short FAQ in there, like FD, RD, LUD, AD, FBI, KGB (just kidding) stuff and LIN vs. SRC, etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
Request for Evidence

I received the following e-mail from UCIS, Anyone else received this type of notice.

" On April 20, 2006, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence or information in this case. The notice explains in detail what additional material is needed. If you have questions about the notice, what is required, or if 30 days have passed and you have not received the notice. Please contact the service center where you submitted your application during business hours.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision or advice from USCIS within the projected processing time frame*, please contact the National Customer Service Center.

National Customer Service Center (800) 375-5283."

April 21st 2006: Tracker Update

Please keep posting updates and new entires to the tracker on this thread.

Thanks and have a good weekend,

RP.

Last edited by a moderator:
Please update my info as in the signature.
I appreciate your work.
Thanks and Regards,

rp1975 said:
Please keep posting updates and new entires to the tracker on this thread.

Thanks and have a good weekend,

RP.

Majority Leader Bill Frist intends to seek Senate passage of immigration legislation by Memorial Day, hoping to revive a bill that tightens border security and gives millions of illegal immigrants a chance at citizenship. :confused:

Please add me to tracker

CA/EB2/Worldwide
PERM AD: Feb,2006

Concurrent I140/I485/EAD
I140 LIN0613451xxxx

I140 FD: April 03 2006, RD: April 04 2006, LUD: April 08 2006
EAD AD: April 21 2006

How much time does an EB2 I-140 Case will take ? When I see the tracker list EB2 cases are taking more time than EB3 Cases.

SN