I 140: NSC Consolidated XL Tracker

This Poll is to determine which cenetr is processing your I 140 to update the tracker

• Total voters
My lawyer has posted my I140 on 4/3 and must have reached on 4/4. To date I have not received the receipt notice and the cheque has not been cleared.

Did any one who applied after the process change i.e 4/3 get the receipt notice?

Thanks rp and others for maintaining this thread!

Mine is a labor sub.
Mailed on 4/3/06.
I havent heard anything yet from my lawyers. I checked with them last on 4/10.

Can someone clarify what the FD and RD stand for? I know the acronym expansion, but is it the day you guys mailed the I-140/ NSC acknowledges it or the dates that you "see" once you get the online access...

I am getting a little nervous since the labor sub rule is going to be clarified on 4/14 and I am praying that mine got in before that...though I have no control over it ;)

How long do you usually wait before you hear back from NSC after you mail things out? Also, in the tracker info, it would be useful if you can indicate labor sub cases when applicable....

Thanks!

Add STATE name to tracker

Hi Guys,

Going forword, due to USCIC Bi-specialization of I-140 & I-485, we should also include STATE name. It will help us to determine the processing time for the transfer cases from VERMONT. It will also tell us if NEBRASKA is dealing with these cases differently.

I filed I-140 in Nebraska last week and waiting for RD & Lin#, before my center was Vermont.

Any suggestions.

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Did you get the Nebraska Received DATE & LIN#

Hi Redindian,

Did you get the LIN# yet? I filed on April 6 but still waiting for LIN# and Received DATE.

Thanks,

redindian said:
PD: Sept 2004 (EB3)
LC Approved: March 2006
-----
I140 RD: April 4, 2006
140 LUD: April 8,2006
-----

it seems as if there were quite a few FD's after 04/01, but not a single RD yet. hmmmm.... does not look good.

Please update my details
PERM PD:12/13/05
PERM approved:03/18/06
EB2--Nebraska
I 140 RD:03/29/06

Please update my details
Labor PD:03/01/2004
Labor approved:1/26/06
EB2--Illinois
I 140 FD:04/03/06
I-140 RD: 04/04/06

Hi Bob SAR,
Good to see a post 4/1 update. So does it mean you mailed on 4/3 and once you heard back from them your RD was 4/4? When did you actually hear back from them?

Thanks!

My check has been cleared on 4/13/06.

please add to the tracker.

Name: gth999
LC PD: Sep 2003
EB?: EB3
I140 FD (as per my lawyer post date: 4/3/06 should have recd on 4/4/06)
I140 RD: 04/10/06
LUD: None
Concurrent: No
RFE: No

Hi gth999

Can you please also tell us your application STATE name.

Thanks,

gth999 said:
My check has been cleared on 4/13/06.

please add to the tracker.

Name: gth999
LC PD: Sep 2003
EB?: EB3
I140 FD (as per my lawyer post date: 4/3/06 should have recd on 4/4/06)
I140 RD: 04/10/06
LUD: None
Concurrent: No
RFE: No

State: IL

What’s the significance of state?
(any case that has been posted after 4/1/06 should be considered as directly posted to Nebraska Service Center. )

What are the first 3 characters of the receipt number ?
My receipt number starts with SRC06147XXXXX

Hi gth999

Your case will be processed by Texas center.

Nebraska : LIN xx xxx xxxxxx
Texas: SRC xx xxx xxxxx

Hope it helps.

Thanks

gth999 said:
State: IL

What’s the significance of state?
(any case that has been posted after 4/1/06 should be considered as directly posted to Nebraska Service Center. )

What are the first 3 characters of the receipt number ?
My receipt number starts with SRC06147XXXXX

i thought IL comes under NSC
any idea how is it determined which center is processing a case ?
is it by state or random ?

gth999 said:
i thought IL comes under NSC
any idea how is it determined which center is processing a case ?
is it by state or random ?

gth999,

Everybody files I140 to Nebraska after 04/01/2006, Nebaraska makes decision pseudo-randomly who they are going to process and whom they forward to Texas.

Did your lawyer got official receipt from Service Center , or you got the receipt number when your money check was cleared ?

Thanks for the information.

I got the number from back of the check after it had been cleared. The lawyer did not get the notification yet.

Recieved Date is April 04/03 and Notice Date April 04/04. It is like that on the 140 Reciept Doc.

doesitmatter said:
Hi Bob SAR,
Good to see a post 4/1 update. So does it mean you mailed on 4/3 and once you heard back from them your RD was 4/4? When did you actually hear back from them?

Thanks!

gc212 said:
Hi Redindian,

Did you get the LIN# yet? I filed on April 6 but still waiting for LIN# and Received DATE.

Thanks,

yes i received my LIN number around 10th

u shd be getting urs soon

It started with LIN. Anyways does it make any difference after all I-140a are redirecting to Nebraska????

gth999 said:
Hi bobsar,

did your reciept # start with LIN or SRC ?

Bobsar,

Have you alrady got the receipt? My application reached NSC on 4/3, check cashed 4/6, but I havn't got reciept yet. My company only can check whether the check is cashed or not.