I 140: NSC Consolidated XL Tracker

This Poll is to determine which cenetr is processing your I 140 to update the tracker

• Total voters
MJee said:
My 140 has been approved on Apr 7th, 2006.

No RFE's and No LUD Changes. Got approval email.

Now, Have to wait for Priority Date.

Good Luck Everybody.

Mjee.
Congratulations!!!!

rp1975 said:
Please continue to post updates in this thread.

Shivab, thanks for updating the tracker.

RP.
Hello:
Please add me to the tracker.
State: OH - Category: EB2
Date Labor Approved: 1/30/2006
I-140 FD: 03/21/2006
I-485 FD: 03/21/2006
Waiting

Thanks

Thanks for updating the tracker

Here is my additional info:

140 RD: 12/9/05
140 RFE RD: 2/14/06

Still waiting...

Added my stastus to the spreasheed

PERM Labor approved: 02/28/06
I-140 Filed: 03/28/06
I-140 Receipt date : 03/29/06
NSC
EB2

I-140 approved

I checked my status online this morning, the LUD is still 3/1/2006.

In this afternoon, got emails both from USCIS and my attoney on the approval of my I-140 case.

Now I have to wait for the priority date to become current.

Processing times at NSC vary greatly. There are times when it jumps back and forth and it depends on the guidelines in what their mention in report. They might report a processing date once they reach a few cases of that date or might only mention a date once the majority of the cases for date have been completed. If they are too liberal with the dates and have many cases older than the reported dates they'll get flooded with phones at Customer Service. If they are too conservative and approve application newer than the reported dates nobody gets upset and makes everybody happy.

gc212 said:
Hi Guys,

I am new to I-140 process.

According to this link (updated on April 10, 2006) :
https://egov.immigration.gov/cris/jsps/Processtimes.jsp?SeviceCenter=Nebraska

NSC is working on I-140 (Skilled worker) on Oct 16, 2005 and I am seeing in XL tracker cases filed in Jan 2006 and getting approval.

Is information on the above link is wrong?

Somebody please explain.

Thanks,

gc212 said:
Hi Guys,

I am new to I-140 process.

According to this link (updated on April 10, 2006) :
https://egov.immigration.gov/cris/jsps/Processtimes.jsp?SeviceCenter=Nebraska

NSC is working on I-140 (Skilled worker) on Oct 16, 2005 and I am seeing in XL tracker cases filed in Jan 2006 and getting approval.

Is information on the above link is wrong?

Somebody please explain.

Thanks,

I think that official link shows the oldest case which Nebraska works on, but not the current RD which Nebraska is processing

xzGC said:
I checked my status online this morning, the LUD is still 3/1/2006.

In this afternoon, got emails both from USCIS and my attoney on the approval of my I-140 case.

Now I have to wait for the priority date to become current.
Congratulations!!!!

Tracker Update: April 11th 2006

Hi All,
Please continue to post updates in this thread.

For consistency and version control issues, please do not update the tracker youself. I will (at least once a week) post the updated tracker in this thread.

Added a chart to show approval trends in this version.

Congratulations to all who got approved.

Thanks,

RP.

Last edited by a moderator:
Please add my case to the tracker

Labor approved: 03/01/06
I-140 Filed: 03/31/06
I-140 Receipt date : 04/04/06
NSC
EB3

Please add my case, thanx

LC PD - Nov. 04
EB2
I140 FD - 3/31/06
I140 RD - 4/3/06
LUD - X
Concurrent - YES
Status - waiting
Days waiting - 9
last update - 4/12/06

Thanks

PD: Sept 2004 (EB3)
LC Approved: March 2006
-----
I140 RD: April 4, 2006
140 LUD: April 8,2006
-----

I-485 stuck on may 1, 2001

Hello,
My LC was just approved couple of weeks go and our company lawyer is in the process of prepairing paperwork for I-140.

I have been checking the DOS website and I-485 has been stuck on may 1, 2001 on EB3 category for the last couple of months; any hunches/gusses on when it might move?

Regards,

dreamer_ny said:
Hello,
My LC was just approved couple of weeks go and our company lawyer is in the process of prepairing paperwork for I-140.

I have been checking the DOS website and I-485 has been stuck on may 1, 2001 on EB3 category for the last couple of months; any hunches/gusses on when it might move?

Regards,

If Congress and Senate do not change anything in the immigration law,
kind of (increase number of immigrant visas, not to count dependants...) you and I will have to wait 10-15 years till all 245i (150K) will be cleared and get their green cards.

Ahhh...it looks so bleak. I thought most of those ppl applied under "other" category but who knows.

Thanks!

sfmars said:
If Congress and Senate do not change anything in the immigration law,
kind of (increase number of immigrant visas, not to count dependants...) you and I will have to wait 10-15 years till all 245i (150K) will be cleared and get their green cards.

USCIS Notification time

My lawyer has sent the paper work for I-140 and I-485 application on 4/10/2005. It must have reached the Nebraska centre on 4/11/2005. Do you guys know how much time does it take for Nebraska service centre to reply with reciept date?

Thanks,