I-140 CALIFORNIA EB2 Tracker only

I140helppls said:
gcpend.
did u get a single wac# for ur i140 and i485 or did u have different receipt
numbers
even if you file concurrent you will get different WAC receipt number one for 140 and one for 485 and seperate receipts for EAD and AP.

IF Processing Date of JIT is 30 days more than your ND/RD date then you can file a 'fax inquiry'.

For details please read the following pdf.
www.region12.nafsa.org/CSC_Guidelines_5-03.pdf

Look for "CALIFORNIA SERVICE CENTER FAX INQUIRY SHEET" and "Div. I Div. II Div. III Div. IV Div. V
CORRESPONDENCE COVER SHEET "

Pages 38 & 39.

I hope this helps

concurrent adjudication??

even thought gcpend's 140 and 485 are adjudicated within abut a month span, does it mean that gcpend's 140/485 could have been processed under "concurrent adjudication". i heard "90 day pilot program" is different from concurrent adjudication thing.

there may be some people whose 485s are stuck around Mar 2002 ( which is current processing time for 485) or those guys who couldn't avail concurrent app thing.

can anyone confirm that CSC is really doing concurrent adjudication??

thanks

Definitely mine is NOT a concurrent adjudication.
Because I had gotten a RFE in Feb for my I-140, well before the EB2 concurrent adjudication(PILOT)/90 Day was released to the press.

I140 times in CA

Hi All,
I recently cleared my labor and am deciding about how to go about the next time.
My company says it does not do concurrent processing. So it will apply for I-140 first. My questions are below...

1. Given the current situation is concurrent filing better than filing I140 first?

2. What is the current processing time for I140 in CA? Which month are they doing right now and how is it moving along?

3. My requirement is to get the EAD ASAP because my wife needs it. Which route should I go to accomplish this? Concurrent or go with I140 first?

Any help would be appreciated

DesiDon

Due to the pilot program and backlog reduction in CSC, in my opinion, concurrent is better than
I-140 alone.

hey dasbabu

dasbabu said:
Due to the pilot program and backlog reduction in CSC, in my opinion, concurrent is better than
I-140 alone.

i filed for 140 in sept of 03...the dates haven't moved a day since.
i m planning to file for 485 after waiting sooo long for 140 (had previously wanted to go CP)
The question,
1. You think this is a good idea?
2. Is this pilot programme of any relevance? Dont really understand what it is about.
3. Can my wife (who is on H1) and the carrier of our immigration change her job after 180 days of filing 485?
pls help. thank you

June 04 processing dates

looks like they decided not to touch em unless they are atleast one year or more in pending. atleast they should say something as to why they are stopped so we won't be going crzy. is anyone getting any 140 approvals at all in whichever program?? or are they just wasting time coming up with some non-sense policies every 3,4 months and not doing anything.

Question on ID for finger print

I just got the notice for finger print. It's scheduled on July 21. On the notice, it states I need to bring this notice and appropriate ID to the local CIS office. I just sent out my passport for visa revalidation. Does my California driver license count as appropriate ID? Thanks.

By the way, my I-140 RD is Feb. 9th 2004, I-485 RD is May 21th 2004.

Last edited by a moderator:
140 dates

I doubt if they'll even touch them until sep or oct. as the message says ''360 to 450 days". i don't expect them to approve my 140 before that. not in my wildest dream. i can check their processing times 3 months from now but i always return to this mailing group with the hope that there is some message from someone saying that they are moving it.

i had my attorney speak with them a week ago. she called but they didn't give any info and said we just have to wait. its pathetic.

It seems that one could never got green card

It seems that one could never got green card

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Since now for concurrent filing they will touch the applications until FP and name check get cleared...and name check is only valid for 35 days....and normally people has several I-485 in one package, say my wife and I, or even more, name check result can arrive BCIS at different time.

So when second name check arrives, the first name check expires. Therefore, the package can never got adjust-ready. What a dezaster situation under the stupid BCIS system!

Online Status

My online status after FP became like "We received it and resumed processing", but for my wife if says "We retreived and pending review". What the heck does this mean. Is my wife FP result in name check process or is it normal.