I-140 CALIFORNIA EB2 Tracker only

ladka26,
My I-140 RD is 05/19/04 and RFE sent on March4th, aproved on march 12th.

lovy,
The time line for my I-140 is nearly 10 months.

Kell/ RFE guys

When you file the 140 did you file with the financial documents? My application is filed with 2002 financial documents, mypaysilps upto Aug 2003 and all the w2's upto 2002. Will there be a RFE for 2003 documents?

ladka26,

Check with your attorney. There is more probablity that he might have got an update. Because i see I-140 RFE responses just take two weeks in the cases we see in this forum.

Originally posted by kell
ladka26,
My I-140 RD is 05/19/04 and RFE sent on March4th, aproved on march 12th.

lovy,
The time line for my I-140 is nearly 10 months.

Congratulations!! So 10months is the keyword :) That means I need to wait for my approval for another 3 months :(

Kell,

Could you please post the 'officer #' on the RFE?

ladka26,
Could you please post your RFE in detail.

Thanks

I-140 RFE / EAD

It has been exactly 4 weeks since BCIS recd. the response to my I-140 RFE and I haven't heard anything - I see a lot of cases move within a week or 2 of receiving the response to the query.. Sounds like there is no connection bet I-140 and EAD, but I haven't got my EAD still (they declined my interim EAD request stating some 'hold' back in Nov'03)......

I'm quite anxious because of my company financials specifically in the years that they requested - it was a bad phase (it must be true for many other companies as well) . in fact, my company is recovering quite well now, but, I guess that is irrelevant..

Has anyone gone thru a similar situation and got their I-140 approved? I'm just into my H1 7th year.

RD: 8/18/03
RFE: 12/17/03
Response received : 2/23/04

Hi,

My case is also similar.....

RD: 8/26/03
RFE: 12/22/03
Response received : 01/15/04

No EAD/140 yet.

Hi Dpshah/Popsy

My I-140 RD : 08/25/2003; EB2 concurrent.
Got my EAD in Jan,04.
I also found that some of the people those who applied for I-140 from our company in Dec' 03 also got their EADs in Jan'04.
We are working for one of the biggest software companies and the financial status of the company is so good as of now.
Waiting for our I-140 approval and got the FP notice yesterday.
all the best.

Originally posted by Dpshah
Hi,

My case is also similar.....

RD: 8/26/03
RFE: 12/22/03
Response received : 01/15/04

No EAD/140 yet.

do the bcis dates have any siginficance

There are lot of people in EB2 who fall before the current processing date and their case hasnt been looked at AND then there are people whose RD is > Aug2003 and they have got approvals and RFE's .Do the dates posted by BCIS have any siginificance then ????????? What to you guys think . I know all of us keep waiting for the dates to be posted every 15 days but whats the importance of the date posted :(

Re: do the bcis dates have any siginficance

As far as I know JIT (just-in-time) report (processing dates) from service centers allow you to make an inquiry to BCIS about the case if it were submitted before the reported date. These dates are somewhat related to processing times but I don't know how. I suspect that since BCIS doesn't want many inquires after they have decided on (let's say) 95% of cases before specified date they post the date. This is just a speculation though. I hope I was clear. Friend of mine submitted his EB-2 (NIW) case in June 03 and got the I-140 approved in late Jan 04. My case was submitted in Sep 03 and I'm keeping my fingers crossed. :)

Originally posted by I140helppls
There are lot of people in EB2 who fall before the current processing date and their case hasnt been looked at AND then there are people whose RD is > Aug2003 and they have got approvals and RFE's .Do the dates posted by BCIS have any siginificance then ????????? What to you guys think . I know all of us keep waiting for the dates to be posted every 15 days but whats the importance of the date posted :(

Friends,

My is I-140 approved on 12th March, got email from lawyer today.
The online status is not changed yet though.

EB2 Concurrent
case # wac03227xxxxx
RD-> August 1st 2003
ND-> August 4th 2003
RFE-> December 13th 2003 (Employer Ability to Pay)
RFE Response -> March 2nd 2004
Approved on -> March 12th 2004
Lawyer Sent Mail to me on Marth 19th 2004

Many thanks to all of you for your help in the journey of I-140 processing. I wish you all good luck and I'm sure I'm going to see you all in I-485 forum soon.

Fingerprint notice ...

Is it strange to get Fingerprint notice even before 140 is approved? It's been only 5 months since 485 was filed and EAD and AP was approved but no response on 140. It was semi-concurrent as 140 is about 6 months now and 485 about 5 months. Filed under EB2. What do you think?

Also, received the fingerprint notice only for the primary applicant and the spouse didn't get one! Any ideas why it is so?

Re: Fingerprint notice ...

Originally posted by gin
Is it strange to get Fingerprint notice even before 140 is approved? It's been only 5 months since 485 was filed and EAD and AP was approved but no response on 140. It was semi-concurrent as 140 is about 6 months now and 485 about 5 months. Filed under EB2. What do you think?

Also, received the fingerprint notice only for the primary applicant and the spouse didn't get one! Any ideas why it is so?

I dont know if its usual to get fingerprint notice so early. I've my I-140 approved recently and its been almost 8 months I applied for I-40 and I-485 concurently. I've not received any fingerprint notice yet.

I think we should take any activity on our application as a positive sign :) . There are many applicants whose applications are never touched for many months. So I think its good for you.

Though I didn't answer your question correctly, I think this thought gives you some relief.

good luck,

I-140 due to spin off

I-140 RD and ND 05/07/03 and
I485 RD and ND 08/28/2003.
Recd EAD AND AP Dec 2003.

I also received the fingerprinting notice in about 7 months.

My I-140 also got approved.
This I-140 was filed before my company got spin off.
Recd RFE for this I-140 in Feb 2004 and responded on 02/29/04. It got approved on 03/17/04
My lawyer filed an amended I-140 On october 25/2003.
That is pending. DOes it mean that I enjoy portability and can I assume that my I-140 is approved.

Thanks

why EB2 got stuck?

How come the processing date for EB2 is not moving? It was July 17 back in Aug last year and after 7 months it's still July 18. We were told USCIS will resume 140 process after H1b cap reached, but did they? Now the H1b process will resume on Apr. 1 and what about us? Is 140 going to be delayed forever? How come our applications are always less important?

Re: why EB2 got stuck?

needluck4GC -

Why do you think H1B processing will start in April 1st? They start H1B processing only in October 1st. October 1st is the start of the year for INS and that's how I am basing my theory. Where did you get that April 1st info?