I-140 CALIFORNIA EB2 Tracker only

toy3kin192

Hi toy3kin192,

I really need the file from which you created the apr23 excel sheet. I don't have my case number because my lawyer won't give it to me because of my employer's policy. I have tried with the tax id of my employer but I could not get the full list.
There was a case on the apr23 excel that looks like it could be mine. Could you share the original file with me so I can figure out my case number? If you want, you can remove the salary column, and just leave the case number, received date, and employer name. Please email me at niceto5785@yahoo.com

Thank you

140 Case approved

My I-140 case submitted on June 30 2003 under EB2 has been approved on July 25. WAC 03 202 5****

Good Luck to everyone.

Cheers
-Dumeel

Dumeel,
Congratulations!
I gues there was no RFE in your case. Can you please let me know if you submitted the original experience letters and if you submeitted copies, were they notorized?

Sanb

Hi Sanb!

Did u get my email in your private email id? Reply when you have time. I didn't get any RFE. Also I gave the experience letters to the attorneys when I started GC process (> 2 yrs back). At that time, I dont think I notarized the experience letters. I gave them the copy of letters and I have the originals with me.

Thanks
Dumeel

I-140 finally approved

Heyyy guys!
My hubby's 140 EB-2 has been finally approved yesterday. (as per website)
It's such a great relief.
Once again the whole story:
Concurrent filing.
MD: 01/21/03
ND:01/22/03
RFE: 03/18/03
REF responded: 06/10/03
RFE received by BCIS: 06/12/03
I-140 AD: 07/28/03
Original labor certification
RFE: company's ability to pay. I am not sure what they submitted, but If you look on my previous posts you'll see we had a lot of problems: the company didn't have either 2002 taxes or the audit raport (as BCIS had asked). If I'm not mistaken, they submitted some 2002 tax drafts.

Wish you all well and be as happy as I am today.

Dumeel,T3K...and other gurus

Hi Dumeel,T3K and others..
I got LC approval y'day and am now joining you guys in 140 stage.
1) I am in a dilemma..as whether I should go 485 or CP route. which one do you suggest?

2) I am already on 7th yr extension, does it matter? My case would goto mumbai consulate, If I go for CP. Attorney is suggesting me to go for CP.

3)I have 140 approval from previous employer, does it help in any way? even maintaining priority date?

Just getting more feedbacks on individual's experiences. It looks 485 is also a long wait.

Thanks,
desi145

My opinion

Hi Desi145

Congrats. I went for AOS. But CP looks good (if you are fall under California BCIS). Also Mumbai Consulate is better than Chennai's. So for you, CP may be better. Only drawback I see is not getting EAD. Analyse carefully.

Cheers
Dumeel

Dumeel,
Thanks for the reply.
In my case, EAD is not that important, as my wife may not be working for a year or so.
Also do you have any idea if previous employer's I-140 approval can be of any help.

Appreciated.
Desi145

Arajaa

It is kind of concurrent... 140 was filed on June 27th and 485 on July 15th. Yet to get receipt notice for 485.

Thanks
Dumeel

Desi145

Hi Desi145,
I'm in about the same situation as you are, but I'll do AOS for three reasons:
1) I have an old I 140 approved, so I should be able to use the old priority date. I'm don't know if it really changes anything or not.

2) I'm going into my 7th year of H1B too. And I'm not sure I'll be able to keep extending the visa if I go for Consular Processing.

3) With AOS, we can get EAD, and portability after 6 months

So in total it looks safer to go for AOS, but there is no clear cut as to what you should choose.
Good luck, and let us know your choice...
t3k

Dumeel,
Thanks for the quick reply.

All,
If concurrent filing is done, will there be any delay in processing I140?
My case is a concurrent filing EB2 and filed on May 15th 2003 still no response.

in the waiting queue

hello all,

I have been a silent watcher all these days looking at the bcis site atleast twice a day. Can't help participating the discussion now. The wait became too unbearable

my RD is 12/09/2002 subst labour concurrent filing
No RFE till now
No info on anything.

Any body in the same boat ?

:(

Hi T3K,
My attorney is really helpful and thinks that I should definitely go for CP. Now-a-days I485 takes longer and gets lots of RFEs, background check...They are stuck on nov'2001 for past 6 months. and the attorney doesn't think this will get any better soon. The law firm is suggesting everyone who belongs to India to go for CP. two of my colleagues also did same.No problem. Only dis-advantages..EAD and extra expenses for traveling to india.
I am planning to discuss my options in more detail monday. will keep you posted.
Thanks,
Desi145

Got an RFE yesterday

RD 07/01/03 for I140

RFE is verify previous employer address, phone number and contact person.

AOF or CP...

Hi desi145,
Thanks for your inputs, I didn't really consider Consular Processing before your post. It's difficult to get advice from my attorney, I don't pay them, but I'll check with them anyway.
My consulate would be Paris, I don't expect them to take longer than Mumbai.
Let us know if you have more input on it.
Thanks,
t3k

US stay?

Guys,

Less than six months remaining in H1B. California Eb2-RIR labor got approved last week (after 2.5 years wait).

If I apply 140/485 or CP concurrent what are my options to stay beyond six years?
Is 7-th year extension possible after labor approval?

Thanks.