I-140 CALIFORNIA EB2 Tracker only

Question with regarrds to moving

My I-140 (applied on Feb 25th 03) and I-485 (applied on April 17th). I am planning to move from my current address (June 03).
I have some question regards to this moving:

1. Is it advisable even after filing AR-11 form?.
2. What if I have never filed the change of address form before this one and I have moved about 4 times in USA?
3. What are the documents remaining to be recd. from BCIS through "post"?
4. What happens if the documents are still sent at the old address?
5. How do I confirm that BCIS has my new address and that all my documents submitted and all the paperwork correspondence is on the new address?
6. Will it create any additional problems like receiving any documents which have timelines on my old address?.

I know this might not be the right place to post this question but if you can give pointers where I can post this question, please let me know.

Thanks in anticipation.

Kaushal

Yeah ... mine was applied on Feb 25 EB2 and still no response, I even spoke to rep in BCIS and he says it takes 3 to 7 months ...

I-140 EB2

The latest processing time for EB2 I40 is 6/4/2003.

My RD is 6/3/2003. hmmmmmmm...........
No news from lawyer yet.

wait its approved

Application Type: I140, IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER

Current Status:

This case has been approved. On June 16, 2003, an approval notice was mailed. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please speak to an Immigration Information Officer during business hours.
----------------------------------------------------------

13 days for approval. INS has gone nuts.

Hey GC*2003,

Could you tell what is you WAC ? You may put xxx for last N(3) digits.
Mine is WAC0318352XXX and case not yet registered in web searc https://egov.immigration.gov/graphics/cris/jsps/caseStat.jsp or telephone autoanswering machine18003755283.
RD 06/03/03

Regards,
--packer

PS. Well probably not much people here, but if you came across the post and your case is pending or recently approved (i140eb2) maybe you may share your experience and help others... to some extent...

Originally posted by ozzy
My RD is 04/02/03, still waiting :(
A work collegue with RD 03/10/03 was approved 05/21/03

Both EB2/RIR

Oz

Hi Ozzy: have you heard anything on your case? thanks. My RD is 05/06, still waiting.

latest JIT from CSC indicated 140 EB2 is being done for June 4 applications. Why dont they simply move officers to 485 and expedite that ..looks like 485 hasnt moved for several months now!!!!

EB2 I140?

Guys,

I assume the replies in this thread is only for EB2.

And if there are EB2 I140 cases pending before 06.04.2003 then INS needs to be contacted.

To GC*2003:
Thanks for info, apparently we have same ND ... but as usual, different results ... so far ...

To arajaa:
I don't think it is wise to contact BCIS (assuming telephone call to an officer) if current processing date passed ND date less than one (or two) month(s). Usually, you get nothing, but jeopardize your case (re-shelving it from one pile to the end of another) ... better talk to your lawyers ... if they feel ... they'll contact BCIS.

To All:
Any approvals :)

Regards,
--packer

PS. That's funny to be a JUNIOR member ... I'll still remember the times when this forum was on apache perlmod and dying under 10 concurrent users ...

These are details of my case.

EB2 I140 LC Subs.
RD - 5/23/2003
AD - 6/16/2003

According to online status.Yet to receive actual approval on hand.

Can't belive!!!

GCSucks2003, Have u rcvd ur approval notice yet.

Hi gclong,
Thanks for the update. That helps a lot

All,

My case is still pending in BCIS CA
Concurrent filing I140/I485.
INS I140 EB2 RD 05/13/2003
Still pending

But the Processing date has been moved past my RD date.
The INS I140 EB2 processing date is 06/04/2003

Please post your case status updates

Thanks

WAC-02-256-***** : Still waiting for approval !

Hi !
My I-140 (EB2/RIR/susbt labor) was filed on 13th Aug 2002 (wac-02-256-*****).

No RFE received so far.

The online status still shows it will take 158-60 days !!!

The status check on phone gives message about not able to locate the info.

Anybody here who filed about same time frame is still waiting for approval ?

Are there any cases when BCIS may reject the I-140 application ?

Thanks,
-vekman

My I140 was filed on Nov 19, 2002. WAC 03040xxxxx. EB2/Sub Labor.

I got an RFE on 5/12/2003 regd. companies ability to pay. My company has filed response which BCIS received on 6/4/2003

I am waiting on final outcome..

When I try AVM, I get the message that your information can not be located etc.. few guys on EB3 forum had similar problem .. so do not worry about this.

Hope that I140 approval comes fast.

Hi all,
My labor got certified, so I have jumped to this thread. My company has filed for my I140 (EB2, RIR) this week. I wanted to know how long it takes to get the receipt #.
Good luck to all,
Thanks,
Bhatmv