I-140 CALIFORNIA EB2 Tracker only

CSC is issuing Receipt notice within a week now a days. I filed my I-140/485 during april 21st 03 and received the receipt notice by mail the following week.

I got my RD within two weeks or so. I did not get it directly though. Got it through my lawyers so they might have recd. it earlier.

case status by 1-800-* number

Hi !
I am trying to get my case status information using 1-800-* number for BCIS. Everytime I call, it says that there appears to be an issue with the account information and hence can not provide info on the case status. The web based status still show pending case with wait of 158 to 60 day (The case is pending for more than 320 days, with no RFE either !).

Has anybody else have similar problem of not being able to check status via 1-800 number ? What could be wrong ?

Thanks in advance,
-vekman

vekman: Many reported the same problem. The 1-800 as the only AVM to track case status is still new, therefore, not perfect. Don't worry.

venkman,

What does your lawyer say about it?. Did you ask the BCIS person if he can give any specific details?. Ask your lawyer to contact them and talk to them, if possible?.

Hi !
After reporting problem with the account, the AVM transfers to support personnel. The person on support opened a case to send the status by mail in 30 days.

A month back, I had requested case status from lawyer. He reported that INS is trying to retrieve original labor (My case was a substitute labor case. The original labor may have been filed with original applicant's I-140. So the original labor certificate may be either with INS or embassy depending upon the status of the original applicant's I-140 application).

Unfortunately, I do not have any idea how much time they will take to retrieve the original labor, which either they already have it or they have passed it to embassy. They already have taken more than 4-5 months since other I-140s in same timeframe as mine have been approved.

Anybody who is using or planning to use substiture labor, please check with your lawyer about who is in possession of the original labor certificate. Otherwise they could end up in situation like mine with indefinate delay in I-140 application.

If anybody has any information on similar situation, please share it with me. I am trying to figure out how much time more the INS may take to process my I-140 application and what could be possible outcomes of the situation.

Thanks in advance,
-vekman

appr. of 03183

Have found that case wac0318352xxx got approved on june 16 (rd 06/03). Not mine , have no more info, just the date.

some more

Who knows you ca140-2003 may be right ... anyway just got info that one more with rd 06/03 got approval on 06/16 ... ... ...

Yeh, packer4, I think your info. makes sense.

I didn't see any more approvals from the posting. Can we say that our cases will highly likely be approved if we won't get a REF within 3 months starting from the RD? Any insight from anybody?

everybody needs some summer

Can't conclude anything about RFE(s), however pretty unlikely that time matters ... anyway, my pure speculation that (some) officer(s) (who have processed 140eb2) went on vacation around 06/16 probably till 07/07 (maybe till 07/21) and nothing was moved ... will see on august JIT ... well, may be wrong: it's not a vacation, it is complete resource reallocation ... hopefully not.
To vekman ... almost feel your pain ... but such things cannot be foreseen if you are not a lawyer ... may learn after hit or from your experience.
hibernating till next JIT.

packer4, I like your speculation.

In one of the recent CSC Updatings, (can't remember exactly which issue and can't remember the exact words), I read something like .... if one won't get a RFE within 3 months, one can apply for EDA from a local office.

JIT is not as accurate as the Labor processing time report, but it's better than nothing. Will hibernate for a while :)

California service center released their processing timings

It is showing I-140(Eb2) - 07/10/03.

is it correct? but I didn't see any approvals since long time for EB2 category. How come this date is moved very quickly?

Can you let me know if any one knows truth.

Thanks

kell,

you like ... eva nessons ... sorry, if you don't like the comparison ..
"wake me up" from my so short hibernation ...
I do not know the truth ...
however , some law offices just post JIT from BCIS, some posts their own "experience" JIT. For example R.Khana website didn't post 07/15 CSC JIT report and shusterman have posted ... with mentioned date 07/10 ... BLC also posted ... Minami & Tamaki didn't .... let's wait till R. Khana post something ...
Oh, almost forgot, this date doesn't mean any new approval(s) it just says "we are working on cases filed prior and on " ...

to lunckyyou ... you are writing about interim EAD, right ? and 90 days since I-765 filed, not from I-140 filed, right ? and interim probably will not be issued in case of concurrent filing with I-140 delayed (would like to be wrong), and none of mentioned affect RFE probability in any way ...

Too long post

Thanks Packer4.

I am not waiting iEAD, but just I want to know these dates correct or not?

you given more web site names for finding BCIS JIT processing dates, until now I don't know that these many sites are there.
Any how thanks for giving info. After R. kanna released, please let us know.Even mine is not completed 90 days.
I filed my I-140(EB2) on 05/2003.

How long?

Hi!
Just got my Labor Cert, and here I am now in the I-140 eb2 thread.
I went through the last two pages, but didn't get an understanding of how long it takes to get I-140.
So sorry if this is always the same question, but what delay should I expect to get the I-140 after filing it?
Thanks,
t3k