I-140 CALIFORNIA EB2 Tracker only

to phdchemist

nope. i have hair thin hope on'em. am so stuck in my job that my next better job or a buying a house or worryless sleep is at the mercy of these frikkin bozos.

Lud

mine is 09/25/03. i think that date is meaningless.

sorry Phdchemist, my wac is 0326550xxx. probably most common category.

Last edited by a moderator:
one idea i'd like to throw in is that USCIS is processing based on company.

i've read recently in the USCIS's ombudsman recommendation for improving processing times that they might establish a prescreened category for certain volume filer companies that will get adjudicated faster. the proposal was that companies that get "clearance" would get I140s approved faster as all their financial papers would be prescreened and on file with USCIS.

I am not sure if they are doing anything like this, certainly nothing has been formally implemented. What was strange that my company filed several applications, and 485s has been pending for years, but towards the end of last month, 2 of the pending (from 2002) 485s got approved and to my surprise along with it, one of my colleagues concurrent EB2 that was filed around October 2003 (this date is after my EB3- non concurrent application!). So all the cases- except for mine:( got approved in short timeframe close to each other. Now my company has my application pending, and some new filers from 2004 summer. So maybe CSC blazed through the EB2 concurrent applications when reviewing and approving old applications, and mine didn't get picked up because of the category (EB3) or because it's non-concurrent.

Clearly, CSC is focusing on the 485 category and my impression is that I140s are corollary to AOS applications. see this from murthy.com
http://www.murthy.com/news/n_csccas.html

last 5 digits

does anyone know whats 50 or 54 or 53 or whatever of last 5 digits? do they indicate some category like 'software engr', 'systems engr', 'manager' etc etc

Concurrent?

PhDchemist said:
this (WAC0325953xxxx) I140 case was submitted on 9/16/2003
Anyone knows it's concurrent or not?
Some friend of mine (concurrent EB2 RD from Mar-Jul 2003) got 140 and 485 approved at the same time.
So, maybe this case is due to EB2 concurrent filing.

Hello Gurus,

I am hoping to get my LC application certified within next few weeks. I have my last name missing from the passport. All my other documents contain my first, middle and last name. My lawyer has told me that the name on the passport should exactly be same as it is on the birth certificate and have asked me get my name corrected on the passport.

I was wondering if anyone have an experience with naming issues at I-140/I-485 stage? I would appreciate your inputs..

Thanks

IWantFree,
Can you post the details of your friend's case(s)?
I havent seen any concurrent approval for Mar-Jul2003, with both 140 and 485 approved at same time. I would love to see action in that direction. That's the best I can hope for.

I called CSC couple of days back. The rep. told me that they are working on Jan 2003 cases, but these are only 485s...for which 140 is already approved. If both 140 and 485 are pending, they fall into separate concurrent category. I don't see that category's processing time, so maybe if someone talk to customer rep, they should ask this question. How do we find the JIT for concurrent 140/485 applications?

PhDchemist said:
this (WAC0325953xxxx) I140 case was submitted on 9/16/2003

I guess that might be a 140 for miltinational executive manager case since only that category's processing date gets advanced every half month. I wonder if those cases that got approved lately all fall into that category?

Hi All,
I just saw that my LUD changed to 8/19/04, no change in status though..its like quarterly results term "miss by a penny" .
In fact, I sent an email inquiry before few days and they sent me reply that "they are currently working on july 03 cases and mine is aug 03...so wait...blah blah..blah"
Do you think this email inquiry is the reason for LUD?

desi145,
i'd doubt that they would look into your case because you emailed. who did you email BTW, maybe if some of us emailed, we could figure out if there's a connection!:)
keeping fingers crossed for you and let us know if your status message changes!
-i140inca

desi145 said:
Hi All,
I just saw that my LUD changed to 8/19/04, no change in status though..its like quarterly results term "miss by a penny" .
In fact, I sent an email inquiry before few days and they sent me reply that "they are currently working on july 03 cases and mine is aug 03...so wait...blah blah..blah"
Do you think this email inquiry is the reason for LUD?

Who did you email to? Can you provide the email address? Today is my 1 year anniversary of I-140. Can't believe it takes a year and still didn't hear anything....

Hope they are really reviewing your case and for people who filed last year and waited so looooong, hopefully we'll get our approvals soon.