I-140 CALIFORNIA EB2 Tracker only

Two more approvals

immportuser said:
man, when is our day?

09/16 is RD or ND?
09/16/2003 is a RD. Two more WAC0325953xxx cases approved today. I have no idea in which category these are, but I know their LUD dates were ND dates (09/17 or 18/2003). Sep 2003 cases, hold your breath :)

two more approvals for sept 2003 cases...I think BCIS wants to change JIT to reflect sept 2003 for 140 cases in next update, just as they did for 485...

This way they can avoid any lawsuit for 140 backlog.

desi145 said:
two more approvals for sept 2003 cases...I think BCIS wants to change JIT to reflect sept 2003 for 140 cases in next update, just as they did for 485...

Desi145,

How about the Aug 2003 cases.....Is there any approvals any where....

of the 13 cases of 140 for 8/8/2003 I have been scanning...only 2 were approved before few weeks...no approvals since then.

where to get these approved data

desi145 said:

desi145:

Could you please tell us where you got this information?
I also found I-485 moved to Jan 2003,
some people on Nov 2003 said their 485 approved..
how could this possible if no I-140 approved on Sep/Oct 2003..

weired....

there are some I140s approved for sure. one of my friends concurrent october 2003 application was approved, I140, I485. He filed after me (same company) in EB2 category. Mine is EB3. His was approved sometime in july.

ycning,
no my LUD changed only for 140..485 LUD still same as old. I am sure this LUD changed due to my email inquiry, as I sent email only for I-140 case. My 485 RD is Dec 2003, so doesn't make sense to send email inquiry.

IWantFree,
I didn't mean to say that there are no approvals..but as 140inCA mentioned there are very few 140 approvals that we are seeing lately. When I called BCIS rep, she told me that concurrent files are processed in different queue than "already approved 140" 485 cases. Can you please make sure whether Nov2003 485 case already had approved 140 ? Trying to predict BCIS approval pattern is like trying to make a fist of sand.

desi145 said:
IWantFree,
I didn't mean to say that there are no approvals..but as 140inCA mentioned there are very few 140 approvals that we are seeing lately. When I called BCIS rep, she told me that concurrent files are processed in different queue than "already approved 140" 485 cases. Can you please make sure whether Nov2003 485 case already had approved 140 ? Trying to predict BCIS approval pattern is like trying to make a fist of sand.

I'm afraid you are right.

Lots of my friends' I-485 filed on Jan 2003-Jun 2003 were approved.
However, they got their 140 approved serveral month ago.
So, they must be in already approved 140" 485 cases.

My God, When could we get our damn 140?

I'll write a query to that Nov 2003 guy, ask him about the 140 category and dates.

IWantFree said:
I'm afraid you are right.

Lots of my friends' I-485 filed on Jan 2003-Jun 2003 were approved.
However, they got their 140 approved serveral month ago.
So, they must be in "already approved 140" 485 cases.

My God, When could we get our damn 140?

I'll write a query to that Nov 2003 guy, ask him about the 140 category and dates.

Bad luck for checking ....
this "I-485 approved on Nov 2003" guy's I-140 was approved long time ago...

So, it seems BSCIS is processing "already approved 140" 485 cases now.
"I-140/I-485 conccurrent in pilot" are also processed.

else like :
"I-140/I-485 concurrent but not in pilot" are pending....

IWantFree,
This is exactly what I am thinking.
If you are unlucky and applied 140 in this time-frame ( july2003-March2004), then you may have to wait longer than other guys. ( earlier than 2003..got 140 approved in a month, after april2004 can be picked up as pilot program.)

When I filed, the I-140 JIT date was July 15, 2003. Here we are, a year later, and the date has moved by 13 days. Frustrating!

Should we open a tracking thread for this period

desi145 said:
IWantFree,
This is exactly what I am thinking.
If you are unlucky and applied 140 in this time-frame ( july2003-March2004), then you may have to wait longer than other guys. ( earlier than 2003..got 140 approved in a month, after april2004 can be picked up as pilot program.)

desi145:

If what you worry is true,

we might be the last group to get green card.
And no Ac21 could be used to protect our right.

Should we start a thread for tracking this kind of application?

i dont think starting a different thread here will speed up our 140 at CIS.

i think we have to sue them or something for such random policies. if they want to inroduce a new program, they should make it applicable for everyone. this could be a case under discrimination charges.

it looks like all they are working on or approving is 140/485 for purely concurrent apps filed after mar 30th '04

07/03-04/04 cases are in dumps or the last priority thing.

I sent email on 8/16 and received the reply on 8/19...so I would say give them three working days. The reply doesn't look like automated as it clearly says my name, case number...etc, but the message seems like generic format. Here is the exact message words.

The case is still pending. Service is currently processing I-140 (d) cases
received on or before July 28, 2003. Your case was filed on August 8, 2003.
Please contact the petitioner or the representative for any future status
inquiries.

This mesage is consistent with what customer Rep told me...that they won't be able to give me further information, either attorney or company HR person has to talk to them.

immportuser,
actually I raised this discrimination issue to my attorney and she mentioned that pilot program is really stopped. There was a group of people in texas, who sued BCIS immediately after the pilot program announced. so, Officially there is no pilot program. Whatever approvals you see are just random. Now, it's a different story how we define "randomness" and how BCIS define "randomness". In my view there approvals are random all over the place.2002,2003,2004,u name it..they got it.

desi145 said:
immportuser,
actually I raised this discrimination issue to my attorney and she mentioned that pilot program is really stopped. There was a group of people in texas, who sued BCIS immediately after the pilot program announced. so, Officially there is no pilot program. Whatever approvals you see are just random. Now, it's a different story how we define "randomness" and how BCIS define "randomness". In my view there approvals are random all over the place.2002,2003,2004,u name it..they got it.

Wow
That's the first I have heard that they stopped. Can we look into the legal docs filed in Texas? Like findlaw.com. Did Texas have a Pilot programme? I am new to this so please excuse any inaccuracies...

if you look at pilot programs announcement...BCIS announced two pilots during april time-frame.
family-based pilot in texas and employment-based pilot in california.
I don't have link or more information about the lawsuit, but I can trust my attorney's comments, she is pretty good.