I-140 Approved after Aug ,Please share the Information

Is there a good explanation anywhere, The sites do not seem to be explaining it clearly.
What is the impact of this issue ?

I think that there's not enough clarity on the issue yet. So a lot of speculation going around ..

I-140 Approved 9/23
Accoridng to NVC's automated message, case has not been logged yet.

Zops said:
I-140 Approved 9/23
Accoridng to NVC's automated message, case has not been logged yet.

Mine 140 approved on 9/16 and case created on 10/19, so sometimes it takes 1 to 1.5 months to create case. You should be expecting to create case anytime now.

CP Dates Tracker

Hi guys

I'm attaching the worksheet to track the dates for various steps for Cp Process based on last 50 case average from CP Tracker.
Your Inputs are required in I-140 APD date and out put would be for your approximate Interview dates and other steps inbetween.

This may not be 100% accurate and use it just for your reference.

Thanks

Hi June04

Pls download the file, unzip it and open in Microsoft Excell. Only input your date of I140 Approval in MM/DD/YYYY format.

This would give you some idea about the further happenings in CP Process.

Thanks

Today NVC message changed to "DS3032 recvd"

Message system at NVC is just hard to understand. My attorney submitted G-28 at time of I140 and NVC didn't request any DS-3032 from him, then how they saying they recvd DS3032 now, it should be there when they redcv I140 approval from USCIS.

I don't know how long they will take to generate the fee bill. :confused:

I140 AD - 9/16/04
NVC Case created - 10/19/04
DS3032 Recvd at NVC - 11/08/04
Fee Bill - ?????? :confused:

And also memebers, please keep this thread only for what its heading is mentioned i.e. I140 approved after Aug/Sep

my status changed to:
3032 received, NVC will be sending further info within the next few weeks. no date was given with the status change, and I can only guess that it happened today since I called last friday (11/05) and the status was still "not received."

now all of a sudden, I had a case number created plus 3032 entered. It looks as if I skipped the following steps:
- case received at NVC
- case created at NVC

I am thinking that since I indicated at the time of filing I140 that I was intending to do CP, CIS sent 3032 to NVC right away. Still, this doesn't explain why they'd create a case, enter DS3032 in one step, but hey, this only means I am getting to my interview date hopefully faster, so no reason to stress:)

Cheers,
I140inCA

my case was also filed with g-28. last month the NVC automated service was saying that they had mailed fee bill. today i was checking the status and it changed to ds-3032 was received...... i don't know what's going on and when they will send me the fee bill. my case was created on 10/19/04.

Prosix,
Same thing happen to me too ..I don't know why..I am very sure my lawyer filed G-28 with my 140..I was expecting a message for fee bill :(

I checked with Lawyer and my employer..no one has sent 3032 ..i don't know how they received it :(

I am confused... All of the messages seem to say 3032 received? Is this some kind of a system glitch?
i140inCA

btw: my understanding is if you indicate CP on 140, and use an attorney, there is no need to file 3032 again unless you will be using an different agent.
gurus, pls. correct me if I am wrong.

Prosix,
My fee bill is generated on Nov-8th.
140 AD - 13th Sep 2004
case created - 13th Oct 2004
Fee Bill generated - 8th Nov -2004
-June04

June04 said:
Prosix,
My fee bill is generated on Nov-8th.
140 AD - 13th Sep 2004
case created - 13th Oct 2004
Fee Bill generated - 8th Nov -2004
-June04

Same message appeared for my case to. It says fee bill generated on 8-Nov-04. earlier it was saying DS3032 recvd on 08-Nov-04.
I am sick of hearing FEW WEEKS message from NVC. Few weeks for just mailing that fee bill, are they working in some remote village :(

prosix,

Just keep cool. I don't know why are U so frustated. Your case seems to be on track. Yeah, maybe there might be a additional weeks time for you compared to others, but that should not be a problem. Keep in mind, that just because it's X no. of days for somebody does not mean the same will happen with you.

Just have patience. All your cards seem to be falling in the right places. :)