I-140 Approved after Aug ,Please share the Information

naveenav

Registered Users (C)
Hi ,
My 140 Approved on Aug 5th and got the Approval letter to my attroney but National Visa Center did not received Approval letter yet to create the Case ,anybody in the same boat whose 140 approved after August and did not get the Fees Bill yet ,please share the info .

Thanks
Naveen

naveenav said:
Hi ,
My 140 Approved on Aug 5th and got the Approval letter to my attroney but National Visa Center did not received Approval letter yet to create the Case ,anybody in the same boat whose 140 approved after August and did not get the Fees Bill yet ,please share the info .

Thanks
Naveen

hi,
my case also reached NVC after 40 days.but urs is more than 40 days.have u seen ur I-140 approval letter did it says anything like we haev sent it to NVC........
r u naveen aravaboomi. r u working in GM.i just want to know......

Thanks
Vj2002( ready to go fo rinterview)

My 140 was approved on 13th Sep and NVC received it on 16th Sep.
Case has not been created in NVC database though. Operator told me that it takes 2-4 weeks to create the case after NVC receives it.

My 140 was approved on 16Sep. and NVC has not yet been received my case. Mine is EB3 TSC.

Please put you CIS center name also, so that we can have idea which center is making more delay in sending out cases to NVC.

Lets keep us posted and updated with progress.

Pro

I did call the operator ,they said to wait till 90 days .

According to Message :We have sent it to Department of National Visa Center ,32 Roschester Ave,Portsmouth ,NH ,is this the correct address ,please let me know .

What happens if NVC dont receive my 140 even after 90 days ,pls let me know .

Mine is from Texas Service Center ,others please let us know about your Service Centers your case's are from ?

VJ2002:I am Naveen Valapadasu from NC .

Thanks
Naveen

Last edited by a moderator:
naveenav said:
I did call the operator ,they said to wait till 90 days .

According to Message :We have sent it to Department of National Visa Center ,32 Roschester Ave,Portsmouth ,NH ,is this the correct address ,please let me know .

What happens if NVC dont receive my 140 even after 90 days ,pls let me know .

Mine is from Texas Service Center ,others please let us know about your Service Centers your case's are from ?

VJ2002:I am Naveen Valapadasu from NC .

Thanks
Naveen

yes the message is correct.
if NVC didn't received after 90 days better ur lawyer can contact o BCIS Texas cervice center.

Thanks
VJ

June04,

Well that web site was Last updated on July 14, 2001, so don't rely fully on what that says.

Hi All,
NVC recived my case and alloted a NVC case number on Oct 4th .It took exactly 2 months to create a case after my 140 got approval .

Automated Voice message system says:Case created on Oct 4th and my Attroney will receive a Notification .

Why it did not say anything about Fee Bill ?

Experts , Please clarify .

Thanks
NK

When to apply for H1b

I have F1 visa with optional practical training valid till may 27 2005 and iam working for a company, I want to apply for h1 b Visa, they are ready to apply,

but i saw the news that H1b cap is over, So when can i apply so that i can keep working even after my OPT expires.

Please help, iam really confused here

Can I apply now or should wait till april2005, can I apply in Premium processing or regular
pls advise

naveenav said:
Why it did not say anything about Fee Bill ?
It usually takes 1-2 weeks for that step to occur. In some cases it might go beyond that. But since your case was entered on 10/4 it is perfectly normal not to have the feel bill msg. yet.

Aug 20 approval.

My 140 was approved on Aug 20th 2004 and my deadbeat company lawyer didn't bother to tell me abt it until I asked her just today. The Fee bill letter was generated on Sep 20th and will be sent in the "next few weeks".

Naveen, june, prosix, have you all gotten your police certifications? The NY consulate says it may take 45 days. I want to be ready with all that by the time the packet 3 comes.

Last edited by a moderator:
emailraja,

u may want to wait for ur PCC until AFTER u file ur Pkt 3. The way I understand it is that u do not need to submit the PCC as part of pkt 3 instead its something u take with u to the interview at the consulate. also, there is a timer on how long the PCC is valid for before the interview date so u dont want to get the PCC done too early.

Experts correct me if I am wrong.

I agree with praytx. I would try to get, once I will be ready to submit my Packet 3. So hold on for a while.

Yes. As soon as i heard that my 140 is approved , i applied for it.

I applied on 21st of september from houston. Did not give original passport. Gave photocopy. They said they will notify us once ready. If they don't notify after 30 days. we will call them..
Let me know if you need more info

June04 said:
Yes. As soon as i heard that my 140 is approved , i applied for it.

I applied on 21st of september from houston. Did not give original passport. Gave photocopy. They said they will notify us once ready. If they don't notify after 30 days. we will call them..
Let me know if you need more info
I would not be proactive in calling and getting the PCC. You might be too too early for the PCC. So would not hurt to intentionally procrastinate on that.

emailraja said:
My 140 was approved on Aug 20th 2004 and my deadbeat company lawyer didn't bother to tell me abt it until I asked her just today. The Fee bill letter was generated on Sep 20th and will be sent in the "next few weeks".
Why few weeks? If the fee bill is generated, your lawyer should be having it by now.
Naveen, june, prosix, have you all gotten your police certifications? The NY consulate says it may take 45 days. I want to be ready with all that by the time the packet 3 comes.
Ask your attorney if she wants the PCC to be sent along with P3 (U should try to convince her otherwise). If not then wait till the P3 is sent.