I-140 Approved after Aug ,Please share the Information

June,

After a long pause I heard any post on this thread. Weel my attorney yet has not recvd P3. Also I am not worried much as PD will take long time to move. I will let you know once I get that.

Hi ALL ,
1) My 6 th year visa will expire in March 25 th 2005 and company is not ready to file for 7 th year extension thru Premium Processing , If it is Regular Processing ,I know that I am eligible to stay in US after March 27 th 2005 too but what if I get my Green Card Interview date in April last week of 2005 and if my H1-B case don’t get approved by then ,I will not get my new I-94 card ,so I have to return my old I-94 card which will expire in March 2005 ,if that’s the case whats will be my Status and could you please let me know what does LAW say in this regard ?

2)NVC Completed reviewing my case on Jan 3 rd 2005 ,so when i can expect my interview ?

Thanks
Naveen

my attorney sent back p3 last week, the case was entered by nvc on 01/07/05, how long is the review process nowdays? i saw it went pretty fast in 11/04 and 10/04 according to cptracker.com, but no recent info. can anybody suggest?

Hi I140inCA,

my pkt 3 was recvd by NVC on 12/9/2004 and the compelted the review on 12/29/04. no updates since then.

good luck

Update

My fee bill was entered at NVC on 1/4/05.
Waiting for P3 now.

I-140 Approval Date - 09/23/04
NVC case created - 11/23/04
NVC issues fee receipt - 11/29/04
Fee received - 12/13/04
Fee sent - 12/14/04
NVC receives fee bill - 01/04/05

Those of you who are in the EB3 category (Prosix, June04 etc) , what are you doing about the PCC? My guess is somewhere in Jan end/Feb would ensure that the PCC is valid till July - hopefully the PDs will become current. My P3 is currently under review and am wondering if I should do this after the review or after the case gets to the consulate. Comments/Suggestions?

Sandeep_N
Before December(when PD was current) , i thought we would get interview by march-april. So we got PCC in november. Which is valid till May (6 months validity).

I am not sure how PD is expected to move. But i would say, wait a little.

june04

June04 said:
Prosix and all,
My attorney received packet 3 y'day. DS 230 I that we signed earlier were old forms. So, they are typing now on new forms. Looks like, we will send our packet 3 by monday-tuesday.

Please update me about your case progress too.

june04

June,

I have received the P3 yesterday (mailed from NVC on 18-Dec :mad: ). My form has expiry date on Jul2007.

Please let me know where is your case? any progress.

Prosix,
My lawyer sent packet 3 y'day.

NVC sent DS-230 I with July 2007 expiry. So , My lawyer retyped everything on new forms after we received packet 3. This process took 1 week.

Let me know if you need more info.
june04

Prosix,
was P3 in transit for almost a month or was it sitting in the NVC 'outbox' for 3 weeks until someone decided to give it to the mailman?!
I am curious since the NVC automated system tells me "NVC is awaiting receipt of the biographical data from the lawyer" so I am assuming they already sent the P3 and should be at the lawyers office soon.
Also, my lawyer has all the forms ready and I will just need to sign them and the lawyer will send it back together with the barcoded front page provided by NVC. This shouldnt take more than a day or two.

Zops,

The date on the main page is 18 dec, that menas they were ready to send my P3 on 18th, while the post mark date was 23 dec and we have received that 2 days back.

fee to be received, how long?

My lawyer paid the fee to NVC on Dec 27th for me but when I check the AVM it still says the fee bill has been generated and will be sent in the next couple weeks. When will NVC receive the fee and update the satatus? When can I expact NVC sends P3 package to us? Anyone who applied around the same time please share your experience. Thanks

Check out www.cptracker.com
It will give you an average estimate of what to expect.
I sent my fee in mid-December and the message didnt change until last week. I am now waiting to receive the P3.

My NIW I-140 was approved from CSC in the last week of October 04.

Till today, I have not yet received even the fee bill!

Call up the NVC and try and get in touch with an agent and see if they received the case. Mornings are usually better.
If not, then get in touch with CSC.

Go to www.cptracker.com to get estimated dates based on other's entries.
Call up NVC and see what they say about your case. The number is 6033340700 (its an automated voice system).
Above all, be patient, you are almost there!!

Did you file any other forms to let USCIS to forward I-140 to NVC? It seems you are doing AOS (I-485)

kewlsans said:
Guys,
How do I find out wether NVC received my case?
140 AD :Jan 15 ' 2005