I-140 approvals October/ November/ December 2005

I-140 Approved

My I-140 has been approved..

EB3, I-140 applied on Nov 29th, Approved on Dec 21.

All the best!

My I140 (EB2) is applied on Nov 30th and the case status shows it will take 150 to 180 days to process this kind of case.

It is very encouraging to see some people are getting approvals with in 20 days.

Sent the paperwork next day on November 8.
I-140 EB2 recieve date Nov. 9, notice date Nov.10. Approval date December 1. Good luck!

I 140 approval pending

samcam said:
My I-140 has been approved..

EB3, I-140 applied on Nov 29th, Approved on Dec 21.

All the best!

please respond, what are the supporting documents you attached with your I-140 petition. my lawyer has not properly filed the petition for me.USCIS sent REF notice to my lawyer asking additional information. i dont understand what they mean by? my lawyer has not even bothered about it. i force him doing everything/everyday.
Jc_gc
EB 3/OHIO: PD-April,2003.
LC Approved-10/14/2005 DBLC
Forced to File I-140 on Nov-25,2005.
RD-11/29/2005. LUD-11/29/2005, 12/23/2005- REF notice issued.

jc-gc said:
please respond, what are the supporting documents you attached with your I-140 petition. my lawyer has not properly filed the petition for me.USCIS sent REF notice to my lawyer asking additional information. i dont understand what they mean by? my lawyer has not even bothered about it. i force him doing everything/everyday.
Jc_gc
EB 3/OHIO: PD-April,2003.
LC Approved-10/14/2005 DBLC
Forced to File I-140 on Nov-25,2005.
RD-11/29/2005. LUD-11/29/2005, 12/23/2005- REF notice issued.

jc-gc,
All my paperwork was handled by my lawfirm and HR. Apparently, they had all the documents with them from my earlier H1B Renewal.

140 applied

I applied 140 on Dec19
Got reciept on Dec 21st

Waiting for approval....

Next step when!!!!!

EB3- RIR-IL
Labor PD:Aug03
Labor AD:Oct2705

Question

merovingian said:
Sent the paperwork next day on November 8.
I-140 EB2 recieve date Nov. 9, notice date Nov.10. Approval date December 1. Good luck!

Merovingian:: Can you apply for I-485 when the date is not current... Merovingian can you post more details

Hello Gurus/ UNited Nation

I got RFE in I140. I have 3 years bachelors and one year diploma. MY LC (Not sub labor, it is my own) has following details:

Under 14th column
College degree required (specify) section: - Bachelors * (asterisk
mark is mentioned)

Under 15th column- Other special requirements: (started with this
mark) * Bachelor's may be substituted with three years of academic
studies towards Bachelor's degree plus three additional years of work
experience.

MY QUERY AS FOLLOWS:
2. The Service acknowledges the beneficiary’s educational credentials and the submitted educational evaluation. However, the submitted evidence is insufficient to demonstrate the beneficiary’s flulfillment of the educational requirements found within blocks 14 and 15 of the ETA-750, Part A. Specifically, Part 14 indicates the prospective employee must possess a US. Bachelor’s degree in computer science, math, business administration, engineering, mathematics, or conunerce.
The verbiage Bachelor’s degree or equivalent” is interpreted by the Service to mean an U.S. Bachelor’s degree or a single-source, foreign degree that is equivalent to a U.S. baccalaureate degree. Unlike H-i B criterion, the aforementioned verbiage does NOT include a combination of education, training and experience that has been found to be equivalent to a US - baccalaureate degree
Please submit evidence that the beneficiary possesses, at a minimum, a United States Bachelor’s degree in computer science, math, business administration, engineering, mathematics, or commerce, OR, a single-source, foreign degree that is equivalent to a United States baccalaureate degree.

will you guys advice me what to do? I appreciate your help.

I-140

My I-140 was filed on Nov. 18th. I have not received the receipt yet. I emailed my lawyer yesterday. He said he will let me know when he receive the notice. I am wondering is that normal.

Thanks.

PERM EB2, other coutries:

PERM EB2 RD -7/19/2005
PERM AD -10/26/2005
140/485/EAD/AP RD - 11/21/2005 NSC
Code 3 Biometrics RD - ?
Code 3 Biometrics appointment - ?
140 AD - ?
AP AD- 12/20/2005
EAD AD - 12/21/2005
485 AD - ???

jjjun said:
My I-140 was filed on Nov. 18th. I have not received the receipt yet. I emailed my lawyer yesterday. He said he will let me know when he receive the notice. I am wondering is that normal.

Thanks.

hi jjjun,
My company also filed my I-140 on Nov 14th from NSC EB2 category... I haven't heard anything about receipt will you please let me know if you receive it....

Thanks
Vijay0101

vijay0101 said:
hi jjjun,
My company also filed my I-140 on Nov 14th from NSC EB2 category... I haven't heard anything about receipt will you please let me know if you receive it....

Thanks
Vijay0101

I got email from my lawyer today. He said he received the receipt today, the receipt date is Nov. 21st. He was told the decision will be made within 6 weeks.

jjjun said:
I got email from my lawyer today. He said he received the receipt today, the receipt date is Nov. 21st. He was told the decision will be made within 6 weeks.

Thanks JJJun,

Thanks for your reply JJJun. Mine Labor is From Beck Log Center and It is on EB2 So Is it taking same time for BEC labor as well as PERM Labor I-140.

So I should aslo hope it will get cleared in at the most 2 months?

Thanks
Vijay0101

I-140 is approved

My I-140 got approved today. Filed on Nov. 18th, receipt date Nov. 21. LUD Jan. 4. And got approved Jan. 5th. My labor is from Backlog center too. The pd is Sep. 12nd too. Hope yours get approved soon
vijay0101 said:
Thanks JJJun,

Thanks for your reply JJJun. Mine Labor is From Beck Log Center and It is on EB2 So Is it taking same time for BEC labor as well as PERM Labor I-140.

So I should aslo hope it will get cleared in at the most 2 months?

Thanks
Vijay0101

jjjun said:
My I-140 got approved today. Filed on Nov. 18th, receipt date Nov. 21. LUD Jan. 4. And got approved Jan. 5th. My labor is from Backlog center too. The pd is Sep. 12nd too. Hope yours get approved soon

HI JJJun,
Was your Labor through PERM or Normal ? Is it a EB2 category or EB3? Please respond and In one Year How many visa numbers get available for I-485?

Actually my PD for I-0140 is Dec 14th so How many days It should take as per your views?

Thanks for your help.
Vijay0101

Vijay,
My I-140 was filed on Dec 16th and I am also waiting for the approval and receipt notice. My company and attorney are telling me to wait for 1-2 weeks and it should be approved. Please let me know once you get your approval. I will do the same when I get mine.

thanks