I-140 approvals October/ November/ December 2005

Just now got an email from CRIS saying that my I140 has been approved at 5:30 PM today. Thanks for all your support and help. See you in I485 stage.

EB3 India
PD July 2005
I140 RD 08-Oct-2005 ,LUD 23-Nov-2005, AD 16-Mar-2006
I485 ND 20-Jan-2012(Assumption),AD 23-May-2040(After Retirement) Just kidding....

Hehehehe...

Guys:

I have not seen my 140 approval. What is the actual text of the 140 approval? Does anyone have a screenshot with personal info hidden?

Thanks

dcmetro22042 said:
Guys:

I have not seen my 140 approval. What is the actual text of the 140 approval? Does anyone have a screenshot with personal info hidden?

Thanks
it says "on XX-XX-2006 your petition was approved" or something like that.
If you haven't seen the approval notice, how you came to know that it is approved? :cool:

Thanks for the response. Saw the USCIS website and lawyer also told me in Nov, 2005. Does it mention anything about the status..EB2, EB3, etc? Lawyer never sent me the approval notice and its a pain to get it from him since he is my company's lawyer

dcmetro22042 said:
Thanks for the response. Saw the USCIS website and lawyer also told me in Nov, 2005. Does it mention anything about the status..EB2, EB3, etc? Lawyer never sent me the approval notice and its a pain to get it from him since he is my company's lawyer
My lawyer was kind enough to send me a copy (although she's not supposed to). Paper copy states the category. I don't think that this is classified info and your lawyer must be able to tell you. They shurely rceived the paper copy by now if it was approved in Nov.
Good luck

I know. My whole company process is pretty crappy. I HAVE to go thru my HR in order to send/ask anything from lawyer. In the past, I received an RFE on my 140 asking to change the category from EB2 to EB3. I just wanted to see whether my approved 140 was under EB2 or EB3. Thats all.

dcmetro22042 said:
I know. My whole company process is pretty crappy. I HAVE to go thru my HR in order to send/ask anything from lawyer. In the past, I received an RFE on my 140 asking to change the category from EB2 to EB3. I just wanted to see whether my approved 140 was under EB2 or EB3. Thats all.
Ur HR/lawyer can give you that info. try to convince them to do so.
Good luck