How to obtain TD Visa for Non Canadian Citizen during COVID?

If you keep a home in Canada (and can prove it), she can enter US as a tourist. CBP should let her in as accompanying you on TN. Then she goes back when her appointment is due, and gets TD, then she can actually move to US.
Otherwise she stays in Canada until she gets TD, which would imply having a place to live.
So, either way, she has to keep an abode in canada until she gets TD visa.

If you keep a home in Canada (and can prove it), she can enter US as a tourist. CBP should let her in as accompanying you on TN. Then she goes back when her appointment is due, and gets TD, then she can actually move to US.
Otherwise she stays in Canada until she gets TD, which would imply having a place to live.
So, either way, she has to keep an abode in canada until she gets TD visa.
Thanks Nelsona,
I have home here in Canada and not selling soon so I hope that should help as you have suggested.
My wife is waiting for oath only as she has completed her Canadian citizenship test in way back January 2020.
I have sent a case specific query yesterday to CIC about expediting citizenship process telling them in detail about my TN work visa and calling wife to join. Fingers crossed if that brings citizenship oath to my wife.