• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

how to edit dv lottery application

Hi. I had a question about the photo format. I'd be thankful if anyone could answer my question.

the thing is that I submitted an application for DV lottery and I think every info I entered was correct except the photo format. I had a clear scan of my photo in 3X4 px format and I used Paint program to put it in the center of an square with 600X600 size so that wouldn't be rejected by the system. but as it is clear, it isn't exactly the format of the picture they want from us. So I was wondering if you think my application would be rejected or the picture isn't much of a deal in the application as long as my face is clear and it is the passport type picture?
thank you in advance.

Hi. I had a question about the photo format. I'd be thankful if anyone could answer my question.

the thing is that I submitted an application for DV lottery and I think every info I entered was correct except the photo format. I had a clear scan of my photo in 3X4 px format and I used Paint program to put it in the center of an square with 600X600 size so that wouldn't be rejected by the system. but as it is clear, it isn't exactly the format of the picture they want from us. So I was wondering if you think my application would be rejected or the picture isn't much of a deal in the application as long as my face is clear and it is the passport type picture?
thank you in advance.
There’s nothing you can do about it now. If you get selected you can decide at that stage whether to proceed.

I made an error while applying and the birth date I entered does not match the birth date on my passport. I am not asking to see if I can change it Im just wondering if it could affect anything if I get chosen

I made an error while applying and the birth date I entered does not match the birth date on my passport. I am not asking to see if I can change it Im just wondering if it could affect anything if I get chosen

Could lead to a denial in a few embassies. Anyway, as you know, it’s a lottery, so get selected first after which you can worry wether or not the error could impact your processing.

Hello, I made a stupid mistake - I've written my first name as surname (because it was the first field), and in the second field (Frist name) I have filled in my Surname. If selected will that be a big issue? (previous years I have filled in my applications correctly, but this time I was in a hurry.

Hello. i wos selected in the DV 2020. When i apply i do a mistake in my name. My name is Niko and i write NIKI. Surname and other generals are ok. What i need to do for this problem? Pls tell me something becouse i am confuse.

Hello. i wos selected in the DV 2020. When i apply i do a mistake in my name. My name is Niko and i write NIKI. Surname and other generals are ok. What i need to do for this problem? Pls tell me something becouse i am confuse.

Put the correct spelling on your DS260 form.

My brother applied for the dv lottery and was accepted but we forget which email we put it under. Can we call to have it changed ?

My brother applied for the dv lottery and was accepted but we forget which email we put it under. Can we call to have it changed ?

You can’t make any changes to the eDV registration form. You don’t need the email address anyway, nothing will be sent through it.

Hi, i have just applied for DV2022. but later i realised my photo doesnt meet requirements (dimension of the head is bigger than 69% . but my face is seen clearly).All the other info in my application is correct. Is my application invalid just because my photo doesnt meet criteria?

Hello,
I have made mistake in dv lottery application in my birth city I wrote my hometown "city 18 janvier" instead the the passport's birth place "Tunis" is this big problem ???