• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

how to edit dv lottery application

hi
I've just filled the application for dv lottery 2017 but i filled my birth date wrong!! i should filled 14.Agu but i filled 13.Agu
what can i do?

Nothing. If you are selected you will be able to apply and correct the date during processing. For now, do nothing.

Hi,
I have a question, my friend applied for the green card lottery but put in his email adress wrong is there anything we can do about this?

Well say he gets selected all we need is the confirmation number. We can change the email adress later probably? Is it a big problem to worry about?

As long as he had his confirmation number, he shouldn't have any difficulty in checking if he's selected on not when the results get released. And if he's selected, he'll have the opportunity of using whichever email address he wants to use. The main thing for now is to get selected first. There's no point worrying over anything when one hasn't been selected or the results are not out.

Hello
I made a mistake when filling my mail address/address line for the e-registration and i'll wish to know if that can affect my process if am selected. Please am waiting on someone.

Hello
I made a mistake when filling my mail address/address line for the e-registration and i'll wish to know if that can affect my process if am selected. Please am waiting on someone.

It will not affect your process if you get selected.

1. hello guys maybe I might be repeating a question but please help if I get selected is it true that I can only check my results via the dv page?...I have heard something like this that when you are selected you receive an email saying check the dv page it has been updated how true is It?

Hi,
I have filled up and submitted a DV form but there is spelling mistake in my first name. How can I make correction in it?
And is there any chance of getting rejected or cancelled for this typing mistake?

Thanks in advance

Hi,
I have filled up and submitted a DV form but there is spelling mistake in my first name. How can I make correction in it?
And is there any chance of getting rejected or cancelled for this typing mistake?

Thanks in advance

There’s no way to correct the submitted eDV registration form. If you’re select, come back and we’ll deal with how to proceed.

Hi everyone!
I made mistake when i was filling Mailing adress - a. In Care Of (optional) - i wrote adress, but this mistake i saw after i had submitted 2020 DV from.
Is this a big mistake? Will i get disqualification?

Hi everyone!
I made mistake when i was filling Mailing adress - a. In Care Of (optional) - i wrote adress, but this mistake i saw after i had submitted 2020 DV from.
Is this a big mistake? Will i get disqualification?
Doesn’t matter at all