• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

how to edit dv lottery application

Hello, I just filled the application for dev lottery 2023 and instead of my mailing address I mistakenly keyed in my residential address. What can I do?

Hello, I just filled the application for dev lottery 2023 and instead of my mailing address I mistakenly keyed in my residential address. What can I do?
Nothing
it doesn’t matter anyway, they don’t physically mail you anything anymore

Hi!
I just filled the DV2023 lottery
I am born in a qualifying state but live in a non-qualifying one. is it ok to use the passport from the non-qualifying Country? considering I am a citizen of both countries, but my passport from the country I was born has expired?

Hi!
I just filled the DV2023 lottery
I am born in a qualifying state but live in a non-qualifying one. is it ok to use the passport from the non-qualifying Country? considering I am a citizen of both countries, but my passport from the country I was born has expired?
Yes, as long as the passport is valid.

I double checked the photo with the Photo tool and it looks like the photo is the right pixels but it still is not accepted,
I am afraid that might be the background
1633994741427.png
it looks like that

I just saw that there is a web foto visa that you can order the photo by paying. I wish I did some check before sending my application. Chances are I may be qualified for the background quality

Please while I submitted my application it asked me to wait for a confirmation number. For about minutes I didn't receive it so I apply for another application?