How much time does it take for the certification paperwork to arrive?

I guess I will wait till end of Feb. and will file I-140 with duplicate LC request. My dates are current. And lawyer's says the we will file concurrent. The worst USCIS can do is that the can reject my 485. But there are chances that they will accept it. So no harm to give it a try.

I am still waiting for my LC. its more than 30 days now. Still waiting. I am not able to concentrate at my job. Its hurting my performance. Wish I could do something about this?

Malik_Labor said:
I am still waiting for my LC. its more than 30 days now. Still waiting. I am not able to concentrate at my job. Its hurting my performance. Wish I could do something about this?

Relax it will get there. I waited 3 months but it eventually came. In the meantime make sure you have all the papers you need, the translations and copies of your documents etc ....

Malik_Labor said:
Is there anyone beside me who is still waiting for his original LC?

I am.
Did your lawyer's or your address changed since you submitted your LC application? This could delay the delivery of the LC.

Well my lawyer changed his address. I had two LCs approved one on Jan 5th (PD 2004) and one Jan 11th (PD 2002).

Lawyer received the LC for Jan 5th at new address, but the other one (which is very important due to its PD) is not received yet (I guess its lost)

At least you got it certified, while many others are just waiting for the online status to change to "certified".

Someone in my company asked attorney. BEC told attorney that the case "certified" online means that it was recommended by analyst to be certified. Then they will actually prepare the official notice. There is no way to know when the actual notice will be sent.

Malik_Labor said:

bpc2001 said:
At least you got it certified, while many others are just waiting for the online status to change to "certified".

Someone in my company asked attorney. BEC told attorney that the case "certified" online means that it was recommended by analyst to be certified. Then they will actually prepare the official notice. There is no way to know when the actual notice will be sent.
I don't think that is right.

This is what i have noticed for few of the cases i know of.

Example:
Online Certified: Feb 01, 2007 But the actual paper shows Jan 30th 2007.

Mm, I should have said that for some cases it is true. I was taking about a specific case and also was told that there are some other cases that are in the same situation. They were "recommended to certify" but the approvals have not been sent out. That person has been waiting for 3 weeks since it is certified online.

kaushiks said:
I don't think that is right.

This is what i have noticed for few of the cases i know of.

Example:
Online Certified: Feb 01, 2007 But the actual paper shows Jan 30th 2007.

Certified on Dec 4th Still waiting

Mine was Certified on Dec 4th 2006 . No letters so far. I dont know what to do

Malik_Labor said:
Is there anyone beside me who is still waiting for his original LC?

Just received the certified copy of my LC. Letter dated 01/18/07 and was mailed out on 02/12/07. ETA form is not enclosed even though it says that enclosed. Original copy mailed to my attorney, perhaps?

Almost same thing happened to me. I also guessed that, perhaps, original is mailed to my attorney. Since then, I am waiting but no one received the original.

I hope you will get your soon.

Just received the certified copy of my LC. Letter dated 01/18/07 and was mailed out on 02/12/07. ETA form is not enclosed even though it says that enclosed. Original copy mailed to my attorney, perhaps?

Eta 750

My lawyers received final letter last week.

ETA Case#: P-05160-60xxx
Priority Date: 12/29/2004
State: FL
Type: EB2/RIR
Case Source: State
45-Days letter received: Jun 06
Online Status: Certified (Jan 25 2007)

Guys, its more than 40 days, and still did not receive any document. What should I do? Any help. My dates are current and I am anxiously waiting for original LC

Cert. papers recd

Just got news tht the papers have arrived.

Online cert: 1st Feb
Cert. papers recd: 21st Feb

So took approx. 20 days. Now onto I140. Fighting to get it done in premium cos I am due for 9th yr. extn and want to get 3 yr. H1.............

Malik Labor: Have u tried contacting BEC and asking them abt the delay? Its a shame cos ur dates are current and u are forced to wait. In my case, I still have a long way to go. EB3/Dec '03. Good luck to u and all those who are waiting.........

NTom

Guys, its more than 40 days, and still did not receive any document. What should I do? Any help. My dates are current and I am anxiously waiting for original LC

It can take a while. Mine took almost 3 months. I called the DFLC in washington, I called PBEC, I faxed PBEC, I got my employer to fax, my lawyer sent emails, letters and sent my case details to the AILA .... I don't know if any of this had any influence in getting my original LC .... But I tried everything under the sun :D

Received Certification papers.

I called the liar after seeing NTom's post. Guess what they had received the Certification papers. Mine and NTom's status showed certified Feb 1st. So it took 20 days to get the actual copy.
Just to add to the twist the certified date on the actual copy was 27th Jan. Hope this helps. Good luck to all those waiting.

also waiting !

:confused: I got online certified on Feb 14th. I am also waiting for the paperwork to arrive. How long before we start worrying and checking with PBEC?.

PD 01/29/2002
non-RIR EB3