How much time does it take for the certification paperwork to arrive?

I talked to my paralegal, and she said that from what she's seen, it's anything between 2 months to lost. Those who got theirs in a week or two seems very lucky, which i will never be.

------------------------
certified online 3/1
waiting for hardcopy

My employer just received a voicemail from the PBEC telling him that my lawyer should have the LC and if not the lawyer should send a request in writing. I was really pissed because both my lawyer and employer had send letters and faxes to them on a monthly basis since last November. The voicemail just sounded like a canned respond.

Paperwork.

Yesterday I got a note from my lawyer stating that they received paperwork. In my case it took 2 weeks to get the paperwork after my case online status changed to "certified".

HI Everybody i am new on this forum but can anybody help
After you get certified what documents do you need for next step
I thing is I 140
on line certified 3-21-07

HI Everybody i am new on this forum but can anybody help
After you get certified what documents do you need for next step
I thing is I 140
on line certified 3-21-07

The next step is applying for your I-140 (and if your priority date is not retrogressed, you might also be able to apply for the I-485 simultaneously). You can either do the I-140 the regular processing way which takes a few months or you can apply for premium processing which takes around 2 weeks but requires a $1000 premium processing fee.

Please read the 'How, when, where' thread under 'I-140 > General issues' for detailed information.

Good luck.

Got my Hard Copy

My Employer got my hard copy on Friday. The date on it is March 1st The online status changed on March 6th.

Received Hard Copy

My employer received the hard copy today, I think the actual certified forms went to the attorney. The date on the letter is March 23rd and online status changed on March 23 rd so I received it in 7 days, that was so kind of them!!!!

Got notified today by the attorney office that they have received the LC certification paper. It took a week from seeing the certified status on line to the arrival of the official paper.

Attorney got certification paperwork today
Below are my details

PD: June 2nd,2002, EB3/TR
ETA case number: P-05014-XXXXX

SWA Location: State(GA)
Case Source: State (never made to Region)
45 days letter: Nov 9th,2005
Recruitment Process: RI receive 11/18/2006 (posted on AJB)
Recruitment Report Instruction from BEC: 02/05/2007
Recruitment Report sent: 02/15/2007
LC Status online: CERTIFIED (as of 03/26/2007)
Certification in hand: 04/04/2007.

got my hard copy

Saw the change in website around march 25th. Attorney said they have received the hard copy this week. So, in about 2 weeks.

3 business days

I got mine in 3 business days comparing it to the website. 7 calendar days according to the letter (dated on the 2nd, received on the 9th).

More than a Week....

Hi,

My labor status certified (on-line) on Apr-25th. My lawyer told me , he did not receive the original papers or document from PBEC. Do any one has idea, how long it take?

Today, more than a week.....

thanks
SRS

Guys,

Question: Is there anyway without contacting lawyer/employer to know that whether they (lawyer/employer) received Labor Certification papers?

- BharatPremi

How to contact DBEC regarding missing certified labor?

Hi,

I got a letter from DBEC 5 months back stating that my labor has been certified. But my attorney has not received the papers yet. Is there a way for the attorney to contact DBEC regarding this (fax number etc.). Also, if the attorney contacts DBEC regarding missing paper, will it affect my gc process?

Thanks.

More that a Month...

Hi,

I just called PBEC and talked to some one. She told me it take at least 1 month to reach the original papers.

FYI

thanks
SRS

Hi,

I got a letter from DBEC 5 months back stating that my labor has been certified. But my attorney has not received the papers yet. Is there a way for the attorney to contact DBEC regarding this (fax number etc.). Also, if the attorney contacts DBEC regarding missing paper, will it affect my gc process?

Thanks.