How many Oct. 01-05 filers still left?

May be our Cases assigned to a Lazy officer

I feel all eac-02-041/042/043 series assigned to a lazy officer.
Oh God ! How long this wait will continue .....

gc98
RD : 10/01/01
ND : 11/20/01
EB2/IND/NJ

Yeap

After seeing only handful of Oct. 01-05/01 approvals, I have decided to renew AP and EAD. My AP expires on Dec. 30, 02 and EAD on Jan. 27, 03.

Life is full of frustration !

RD 10/01/01
ND 11/20/01
FP 03/14/02

God please help us !

ow, we have another winner!

tmiao, RD 10/3

Congrats!

5 approvals from our list!

I think EAC-02-044-5xxxxx cases got to the same IIO, since i got RFE too..

aabpara, any updates abt what for the RFE is, i didn't still get the details yet

RD OCt 2 still waiting

Count me in.
RD - Oct 2
ND - Nov 21
Eac 02043-#####

Spoke to IIO yesterday. Very nice lady. She said my file is rihgt place (which place only she knows). It should be assigned in a week or 2. So wait continues......

RFE Issued on 10/31/02.
My lawyer got the REF notice today.
They are asking for:
Employment Letter
Paystubs of last month
2001 Tax return along with W2
copies of all pages of passport.

For wife they are asking for:
copies of all pages of passport.
copies of marriage certificate both in english and native language.

Is it fair to say?

Is it fair to say that all/most of Rd :10/02 and ND : 11/21 are waiting. Must be with same Adjudicator (possible though not necessarily). Interesting to know if they are 02-043-##### series ?

unluncky us..

Our ND which happens to be around Nov 21, 01 is RD per some brainless Data Entry bastards who entered our info wrong into INS. So, those of us who have seen no action on our files, will see something when Lord INS Vermont start processing end of November 01 cases. Now, all of you unlucky guys make the best judgement when will that happen.

Welcome to the club of Unlucky Oct 1 to Oct 5/01 filers.

paraj, just relax.

The IIOs have confirmed my RD and ND correctly for several times. I think the RD/ND is only a word game that IIO played with us. Please call your IIO to confirm your RD.

maybe our cases need misplaced?

IIO confirmed by RD correctly

When I spoke to IIO , she mentioned my RD correctly (10/2). Don't really know if that means anything. For all that you know, all of us are stuck with one moron and similar morons. Regardless, when I asked her why there are approvals of RD's all over october and not mine yet; she did not answer. Did not want to push her for various reasons. However she said my file is in right place (right place my a##). I really hope it is correct place..:D Hope to hear in a week or two. Still checking online once in a while hoping for a miracle.