How many Oct. 01-05 filers still left?

Anniversary with ND

Tommorrow I am going to finish Anniversary with ND also.

RD : 10/01/01
ND : 11/20/01
AD : Waiting .......

gc98

Got approved Today Finally

Hi,
got approved today..saw online.
will wait for the actual notice before really getting excited.

I am excited .. but still can't believe it.... was expecting it in august

good luck all of you

Deepesh J

10/01/2002
11/20/2002

almost one year to notice date

wife's case still pending as we had filed her case a little later

EAC 02 042 50xxx

never been to rupnet

someone please update my entry... also i filed it from the great city...nothing like bbay though, NY CITY

Deepesh J

congrats

This is good news ! ...

By the way seems like eac0204250919 also got approved on nov. 14. this may be someone from this list ! (Oct 01-05 RD and @11/20 ND ...

I went through the entire thread listing, I found 31 of us waiting including, 29 without RFE's and 2 with. Here is the list of those who are waiting on this thread:
Kia
Paraj
The_matrix
vp_vsc
485sub
I485seeker
btech
gc_avm
dinosaur
srisai
galaxygc
shah_india
rk1234
gc98
marwari
aabpara
gckosam
rd_oct3
sr2000
sunnykav
485_MD-10022001
Zuser
Malda
ArunSouth
BabaPrasad
oct_rd
greenpatta
tmiao
canvrgtitrgight
greengreengreen (myself).

Was curious if everyone on the waiting list is on rupnet (Same or diff user name) ? Does anyone have any updates of any sort (RFE etc.) to share ?

Today after losing patience for the first time decided to call Immigration officer and got through within 30 minutes. She was very polite took all details and she said "We do have your case here but rightnow we are processing october cases and it looks your's is NOV case ,so it will take a while". When We said , our receipt date is oct 2, 2001, and notice date is Nov 21, 2001. she said our computer shows it is a nov case,and when asked about processing NOV case, she said these things keeps changing we cannot be sure when we will be processing NOV case, It is very hard to guess.So we were very surprised to find that they do go with notice date.My details :
RD : 10/02/2001
ND: 11/21/2001
FP : 03/07/2002
AD :????????
EB2/RIR/NJ/IND
I do feel last year's anthrax problem did real havoc with all the mails,else our notice dates wouldn't have been in NOV.

Last edited by a moderator:
greengreengreen, thanks for the summary!

Sujay, don't listen to what IIO says, they always messed up with RD/ND. The 1st time one said my RD is Nov., but later they agree I am Oct. case.

Correction greengreengreen

Greenpatta got his RD - 10/04/01 approved on Nov 01, 2002 :)

BTW, I did post my message here and did update rupnet as well

Originally posted by greengreengreen
I went through the entire thread listing, I found 31 of us waiting including, 29 without RFE's and 2 with. Here is the list of those who are waiting on this thread:
Kia
Paraj
The_matrix
vp_vsc
485sub
I485seeker
btech
gc_avm
dinosaur
srisai
galaxygc
shah_india
rk1234
gc98
marwari
aabpara
gckosam
rd_oct3
sr2000
sunnykav
485_MD-10022001
Zuser
Malda
ArunSouth
BabaPrasad
oct_rd
greenpatta
tmiao
canvrgtitrgight

Was curious if everyone on the waiting list is on rupnet (Same or diff user name) ? Does anyone have any updates of any sort (RFE etc.) to share ?

My case has been transferred to another office and an interview will be scheduled. What ever that means, my online message has changed on december 4th, but probably now I would prefer the old message.....

This process it looks never ending.
Good luck to all... I think we really need it.

thanks for the update malda. wish you all the luck.. added sujay removed green patta. I also saw in a thread somewhere that btech posted a RFE , so 3 RFE's , 28 waiting no RFE's.

Kia
Paraj
The_matrix
vp_vsc
485sub
I485seeker
btech
gc_avm
dinosaur
srisai
galaxygc
shah_india
rk1234
gc98
marwari
aabpara
gckosam
rd_oct3
sr2000
sunnykav
485_MD-10022001
Zuser
Malda
ArunSouth
BabaPrasad
oct_rd
sujay
tmiao
canvrgtitrgight

Sujay, don't know if this is any consolation - My case details are exactly as yours -- same FP date. Is your I-485 receipt # in the 02043# series ? I spoke to the IIO twice.. Both polite, called once in Oct, said they are processing sept cases...so no point asking about my case.Then called in Nov, said they were assigning oct 01 cases, asked if my case was assigned , said no. :(

My Eac series is same as yours eac-02-043-xxxxx, and fingerprinting was done march 7,2002 and online message says, on march 14th we vjdshksrhgfkjgjhldkjl.......whatever.....
But when initially ins online started fingerprinting used to say NON-IDENT, atleast there is some consolation (hopefully).
Now the trend looks , it will be between March to June.

sujay
my I-485 message said the same thing initially too. my FP results were also received on the 14th (if that helps). Also, my RD is 10/02/01 instead of 10/01/01.

spoke to IIO

Spoke to IIO around 4.00 in the afternoon today, Asked if my case was assigned, She said no, it is next in line, My RD is oct 2nd. She said they were processing cases received Oct 1st. Asked her if she knew when it will be assigned, she said it depended on the load of the cases already assigned to the officers. Essentially no..Asked her any clue on when I can hear anything about my case, she said donno...
:confused: :(