How many Oct. 01-05 filers still left?

seems our thread is dead!

any new updates?? Please keep it alive to reward me for the hard work:)

unfortunatley....

Kia and all OCT fist week 2001 RD Gang:

If you recall I had posted long time back that we folks will see something from INS Vermont sometime around late NOV 02. Believe it or not thats what will happen. I suspect, OCT 1 week RDs have been arranged for NOV RD (Notice date for most of Oct 1 RD). We can thank those stupid workers at INS Vermont for such a meritorious and organized work. This is just our ill-luck.

So, lets keep this thread alive. We will be lucky if we get approvals before the end of this year. I wish I am wrong but I know I am not.

Any luck in this group??

Has anybody got thru from this group??. I have been hearing from many people that INS has officially changed their standard answer from Sept 15th to end of September.
That means we can get lucky some where next week...hopefully. Lets all keep this thread alive and keep posting their views and updates.

Thanks to Kia...Hey !! Whats the total now??

still no news?? the anxiety and stress are going up and up....

I'l lose my patience soon...

I saw bjc2002 (not in this list) approved on rupnet RD 10/2/01 AD 10/23/02

so there are still total 31 on the list, in summary:

26 still pending

2 Approved

2 RFE

1 local transfer

please update this thread, it'll be help a lot, thanks!

I am losing patience too

Every morning brings a new ray of hope But by the end of the day i am down in the dumps.
Are we part of the unfortunate group of Octoberites that would be treated as Nov. RDs and would get approved only with them.???
I hope not.

RD: Oct. 5
ND: Nov. 23

for my fellow Oct 1/01 RD waiters

INS has so many data entry clerks (I assume). I suspect, Data Entry Clerk, who dealt with our cases must have been an uneducated Idiot. Our files have been arranged by ND, which in our cases falls in Late November 01. Therefore, I conclude, hoping that I am wrong, our files will be reviewed in December and we may hear something by Jan or Feb 2003. Sorry to start our day with Pessimistic note, but, I feel, I am right. INS has also reduced the fast pace that they have been working on since the start of the Dept as they don't need Immigrants in a hurry.

any news? Mine is still the same.

This is sucks! I think paraj is right about our cases were put into the Nov. pile.

Superman--Oct 2/01 approval

EB-1 is a super man category. He/she must be Ph.D. This country needs Ph.Ds than us EB 3 categories. Hence, approval.

Relax guys. INS officers are not reviewing our files yet. Also, GOD has closed EYEs & Ears to respond to our prayers. So, wait until Feb 2003 as I said, hope, I am wrong.

paraj - one more negative posting and I will kick your butt

Ok ... just kidding :)

Think positive ... keep evil vibes at a distance ... eat, drink, be merry and yeah ... have lots of $ex ;)

for Green Patta

You can kick my bu** any time.

But, I suggest you ought to kick those Lazy workers at St. Albans, VT. They are the ones enjoying long lunches and breaks. Not me. I am just telling you what we may face even though we don't want to.

Reg $ex, I need a good Babe. Help me find..until I see approval..

finally, there is one approve from our list- shah_india!

and another Oct. 01/01 Happyholloween!

So we have 4 approval out of 32. That's good start?

I am feel bad that people do not update this list when he/she got approval.

Originally posted by kia
I'l lose my patience soon...

I saw bjc2002 (not in this list) approved on rupnet RD 10/2/01 AD 10/23/02

so there are still total 31 on the list, in summary:

26 still pending

2 Approved

2 RFE

1 local transfer

please update this thread, it'll be help a lot, thanks!