How many days it will take to approve after replying 140 RFE

AJ,

I have a receipt date for RFE on 02/24 and there have been a sequence of LUD in a row and after that there is no response from them. I am not sure why they are taking so much time for it.

I-140 Approved

Guys and Gals

My I-140 was approved on May 5.

EB2-India

I-140 details: ND:10/20/2005; RFE received (approx) 02/20/2006; RFE replied 03/22/06; LUD: 03/34/06 - RFE received; I-140 approved: 05/05/06.

Regards
GCStrat :)

Congratulations GLStrat! I have still not received any update on my case. Did you have any LUD's lately ?

MainGC,
Have you seen your RFE notice? Mine said the following:
From the date this office receives your resubmission a minimum of 14 days will be required to process your form. If you have not heard from us within 60 days then you may contact the USCIS National Customer Service Center (NCSC) at 1-800-375-5283.
I believe this would have appeared on your notice also. In that case, your employer/attorney should be able to call USCIS and get an update from USCIS.

Regards.

MainGC said:
AJ,

I have a receipt date for RFE on 02/24 and there have been a sequence of LUD in a row and after that there is no response from them. I am not sure why they are taking so much time for it.

Kodak,

Once the RFE was received by the BCIS, they updated it on the website and the time frame changed to 90 to 485 days. I am not sure if my attorney/employer has received any communication regarding the 60 day one.
There were bunch of LUD's in March and after that it has been quite with nothing happening.

MainGC,
I believe that the 90 to 485 days estimate is a standard for all cases. I still think you shud have your employer/attorney call USCIS and get an update by referring to the 60-day estimate on the RFE notice.

Regards.

MainGC said:
Kodak,

Once the RFE was received by the BCIS, they updated it on the website and the time frame changed to 90 to 485 days. I am not sure if my attorney/employer has received any communication regarding the 60 day one.
There were bunch of LUD's in March and after that it has been quite with nothing happening.

Kodak,

I will ask my attorney to initiate an inquiry with USCIS regarding the I-140 case and see if they can find more information.
So when did you file your RFE response?

It was received last week by USCIS.

MainGC said:
Kodak,

I will ask my attorney to initiate an inquiry with USCIS regarding the I-140 case and see if they can find more information.
So when did you file your RFE response?

count me in.

RFE was replied for my 140 (a2p) on April 12th, I see LUDs 13,14,15,16,18,22, 05/01. after that nothing.

aj

I have been eagerly waiting for someone to post an update in this thread. I am still waiting to heart the good news.

Is any RFE candidate getting transfer notices to other service centers?

RFE Cases will be processed by vermont center. Only non RFE cases are being transferred to nebreska or texas.

My employer will be sending response to my I-140 RFE next week.
Labor- March 2004 AP- June 2005
I-140- July 2005, RFE(March 7 2006).... AP=?????
Waiting for I-140 approval with 1000 open eyes.

MainGC said:
I have been eagerly waiting for someone to post an update in this thread. I am still waiting to heart the good news.

Is any RFE candidate getting transfer notices to other service centers?

what do these LUDs mean

I replied for my RFE which they received on May 13.
I see LUDs on my case on May 15,16,17,18,19,20
Will my case be transferred to NSC or TSC? When can I expect a decision.

This is the current status of my case:
----------------------------------------------
On May 13, 2006, we received your response to our request for evidence or information. It is taking between 90 and 485 days for us to process this kind of case. However because preliminary processing was complete, the remaining processing time will be less than the maximum stated in this message. You will receive a written decision on this case.
-----------------------------------------------

don't you worry it will be approved

same thing happined in my case, mine was replied on Aprl 13th, it was approved on 19th may, be happy and cool.

aj
prb0324 said:

On May 13, 2006, we received your response to our request for evidence or information. It is taking between 90 and 485 days for us to process this kind of case. However because preliminary processing was complete, the remaining processing time will be less than the maximum stated in this message. You will receive a written decision on this case.

your I-140 will be approved soon.

My attorney sent response to RFE yesterday.
I-140- Received Date-07/2005, RFE issued- 03/2006 Response sent by attorney- 03/22/2006, Approval date-??????

Waiting for my I140 approval with 10000... eyes open.

prb0324 said:

Today I have completed exactly 90 days since the RFE has been received by USCIS and am still waiting for response. So far I haven't even received any transfer notice also. Does anyone know if they will be transferring the RFE cases to NSC or TSC?

How much time is taking for I-140 approval after submission of Response to RFE????
I140- applied(06/25/2005) RFE(03/07/2005) RFE-Response(05/20/2006) Approval Date-???????

small correction--

How much time is taking for I-140 approval after submission of Response to RFE????
I140- applied(06/25/2005) RFE(03/07/2006) RFE-Response(05/20/2006) Approval Date-???????

How much time INS took to update after they received your I-140 RFE response from your attorney??

prb0324 said: