• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

High Case Numer

I'll be well chuffed/happy if we hit something around 45,000 for May and if June crosses 50,000 or becomes current.

I'm happy to get my interview in July or August because I'd have three months after the interview to arrange my businesses here to be able to run smoothly in my absence once I leave sometime in October.

If all goes well it looks like I'll be having my first Thanksgiving and Christmas in America this year and enjoy some cold weather as opposed to the scorching Tanzanian sun.

AT LAST................A TANZANIAN FELLOW......pheeeew!!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I did not investigate the AF case numbers but what I figured out from the AS numbers is that only about 35% of those selected were notified on May. I would expect this ratio to be true for the other regions as well. So it means that you are among the first 35-40% of those selected !
How did you figure that out? I have about the same impression, but I used data from DV-2012 that you probably do not know because you did not follow the court.

My case number is above 70,000 (below 80,000) - I know there are many posts on high case numbers but the anxiety is really getting to me.

What are the chances that my number will become current and that I'll be called for an interview?

* I did not investigate the AF case numbers but what I figured out from the AS numbers is that only about 35% of those selected were notified on May. I would expect this ratio to be true for the other regions as well. So it means that you are among the first 35-40% of those selected !

Hmmm..that's very specific!! Why that particular date?

coz this year i feel they will stop at the case number of 85K

so i am bellonging to the last cases which are 70k so I believe they will pass 15k in 15 days from 15 september to 30 september :D

Am new here. Any chance for this CN 2013AF000706** to be schedule for an interview

Fingers crossed we'll have our interviews sometime in July or August so relax and save up lots of money because you'll need it when you get there.

i use to b so stressed up by this thing. its well cuz with God all things are possible and we will get out visa in Jesus name.

Sorry I am not christian to believe that jesus will give me the visa, i rather believe that the creator who is going to give it to me ;)

Hej

Sorry I am not christian to believe that jesus will give me the visa, i rather believe that the creator who is going to give it to me ;)
Kool. I can tell u are a muslem butf it ain't no probs cause we all one n our domination does not really mater. Lets get focus n see wats gonna happened

Apparently our friend Gabam has mentioned on another thread that Africa is 43,400 for May which isn't too bad actually. If all goes well us high case number buzzards will be current in June or July lol :)