HELP : need to withdraw N-400 for applying too early?!

Bring the discharge letter to show them in case they hassle you about the discharge. If the interviewer doesn't understand the codes, they can take a copy of the letter and ask a supervisor or one of their legal staff after the interview is done.

Thanks Jack for your response. I attached a copy of the discharge letter and a copy of the envelope that contained it to my N-400 package sent couple months ago and I will definitely carry the original with me to the interview.

I am asking this question for a friend. He paid fine in an amount of $106 for failure to yield at traffic lane caused a minor crash. So how should he fill out the "Good Moral Characters" section on N-400?

1. Have you ever committed a crime or offense for which you were not arrested?

2. Have you ever been arrested, cited, or detained by any law enforcement officer (including USCIS or former INS and military officers) for any reason?

3. Have you ever been charged with committing any crime or offense?

4. Have you ever been convicted of a crime or offense?

5. Have you ever been placed in an alternative sentencing or a rehabilitative program?

6. Have you ever received a suspended sentence, been placed on probation, or been paroled?

7. Have you ever been in jail or prison?

I am asking this question for a friend. He paid fine in an amount of $106 for failure to yield at traffic lane caused a minor crash. So how should he fill out the "Good Moral Characters" section on N-400?

1. Have you ever committed a crime or offense for which you were not arrested?

2. Have you ever been arrested, cited, or detained by any law enforcement officer (including USCIS or former INS and military officers) for any reason?

3. Have you ever been charged with committing any crime or offense?

4. Have you ever been convicted of a crime or offense?

5. Have you ever been placed in an alternative sentencing or a rehabilitative program?

6. Have you ever received a suspended sentence, been placed on probation, or been paroled?

7. Have you ever been in jail or prison?

Unless the ticket was a citation and/or he was ordered by court to go to driving school he would answer NO to all of them.

Is there a link on the USCIS website which states this? i am trying to find the information on it to confirm this

Is there a link on the USCIS website which states this? i am trying to find the information on it to confirm this
The guide and N-400 instructions mention citations need to be disclosed. What other information are you looking for?

How long should someone wait after their FP were taken before contacting the CIS Ombudsman or Senator/congressman for delay on N-400 interview? The USCIS National Customer Service Center is useless (this is not for me, it's for someone else).

How long should someone wait after their FP were taken before contacting the CIS Ombudsman or Senator/congressman for delay on N-400 interview? The USCIS National Customer Service Center is useless (this is not for me, it's for someone else).

5 months (current average processing time) after PD.