• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Help about the highest level of education - dv lottery visas

Hi everyone hope you doing well .
I want to apply for the dv lottery, and i am actually studying my last year in dentistry faculty .
i don’t know what to choose in my highest level of education ! Can someone help me

Hi everyone hope you doing well .
I want to apply for the dv lottery, and i am actually studying my last year in dentistry faculty .
i don’t know what to choose in my highest level of education ! Can someone help me
is dentistry in your country undergrad or postgrad? Either 5, 6 or 7 as appropriate depending on that answer. Or you can just list high school. It really doesn’t make a difference at this stage.

Highest level of education you have achieved, as of today: (1) Primary school only, (2) Some high school, no diploma, (3) High school diploma, (4) Vocational school, (5) Some university courses, (6) University degree, (7) Some graduate-level courses, (8) Master’s degree, (9) Some doctoral-level courses, or (10) Doctorate.