Hello from China

Communism is like fish. It is quick to go bad and smelly.

I was raised in commie country myself and to quote what the Pope said today "it delivered only destruction and killed hope".

And they say the asylum system is broke. Of course it is.
If a chinese asylee thinks THERE ARE NO DIFFERENCES between the systems here and in China he should not have got that status in the US at all.

How fake is that?An Asylee from China that actually ACTIVELY defends a regime that gave the world the words "cultural revolution".
I remember my parents during those days that took class struggle to a new unimaginable level.

What are you proud of China today? Of the sweat shops with workers being treated like animals under the indiference of the govt that's supposed to be "for the people"?
Are you proud of its civil rights record?
Its polluted cities?
How about a communist coutry with no health system? At least in my native country we were broke but healthcare was free. Not in China.
And those communist operatives that all became businessmen.Those rapists, murderers, criminals they all became "nouveau rich".

I say it again...if there are no differences....LEAVE NOW.

China is a big country. It has a great history. A rich tradition. Inteligent people respect China. We are not attacking the country. But the govt is a shame. That's why the average chinese is ready the leave.

The real problem is a bigger one. It seems that the WEST is unable to adequately sell itself. Communist sympathizers within us. Islamist sympathizers within us. Why is that? Why is that? What's wrong with this system that turns many against itself?

Last edited by a moderator:
I was raised in commie country myself and to quote what the Pope said today "it delivered only destruction and killed hope".

Absolutely!!!

Communism caused more death and suffering than Nazism.

Of all the communist parties in the world, the Chinese Communist Party is the worst hands down.

If a chinese asylee thinks THERE ARE NO DIFFERENCES between the systems here and in China he should not have got that status in the US at all.

How fake is that?An Asylee from China that actually ACTIVELY defends a regime that gave the world the words "cultural revolution".

What are you proud of China today? Of the sweat shops with workers being treated like animals under the indiference of the govt that's supposed to be "for the people"?
Its polluted cities?
How about a communist coutry with no health system? At least in my native country we were broke but healthcare was free. Not in China.
And those communist operatives that all became businessmen.Those rapists, murderers, criminals they all became "nouveau rich".

China is a big country. It has a great history. A rich tradition. Inteligent people respect China. We are not attacking the country. But the govt is a shame. That's why the average chinese is ready the leave.

The real problem is a bigger one. It seems that the WEST is unable to adequately sell itself. Communist sympathizers within us. Islamist sympathizers within us. Why is that? Why is that? What's wrong with this system that turns many against itself?

Those people give the asylum system a bad name and make life difficult for genuine victims of persecution. As an advocate for asylum seekers I have found to my chagrin that these follks present a big problem for us. They were one of the main causes of a xenophobic law called the REAL ID.

Communism is like fish. It is quick to go bad and smelly.

I remember my parents during those days that took class struggle to a new unimaginable level.

Its polluted cities?

A few years ago there was an organization in New York City which did the bidding of the murderous government of China. The organization held stupid activities to encourage Chinese immigrants to become "patriotic."

The New York Police Department sent in undecover officers to watch these idiots (as a prudent national security measure law enforcment of course needs to keep an eye on supporters of a government so hostile to the interests of United States). When the cops ran federal background checks they were suprised to discover that many of the jerks had asylum cases pending before the INS.

Irony!!!

I surmise that kaoticfury could have been one of them.

A disgrace to the asylum system.

i agree

Peace..... Please ! Lets stop praising China on this immigrationportal. Lets share our immigration issues/ solutions so that we could get help OR we could help someone.

just STOP this!!! let's help each other :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

chinese gov is a terrorist gov. period!

What they have done to the people of Tibet is just unthinkable and so brutal!

China invaded Tibet- a small peace loving buddhist nation with no military defense in late 1950. 1.2 million tibs died and thousands fled to india and other countries. Tibs in TIbet have no right to practise their religion peacefully or have no political right.
It;s a brutal gov.

chinese gov is a terrorist gov. period!

What they have done to the people of Tibet is just unthinkable and so brutal!

China invaded Tibet- a small peace loving buddhist nation with no military defense in late 1950. 1.2 million tibs died and thousands fled to india and other countries. Tibs in TIbet have no right to practise their religion peacefully or have no political right.
It;s a brutal gov.

What Hitler did was a walk in the park when one considers the actions of Mao, Deng, Jiang and now Hu.

What has been happening in Tibet is basically another Darfur.

Hu derives immense pleasure from killing people (both "real" Chinese like the Han and minorities like Tibetans). He is a sick psycho.

So my point is...maybe you dont like china, you hate chinese government, you dislike chinese food, you lost your job because US outsource it to Chinese...whatsoever....the world can not live without China. The country is changing, economically and politically. But it will not become a country like USA or UK, simply because we are Chinese, we do it in Chinese way. ( Chow mein will still live:p )

Dude enough of communist political jargon! If you like china so much, why don't you seek asylum there?! I for once hate communism and that will never change. And yess...the world will live even if we nuked china.Remember the japs in WW2? What were y'all? slaves! GOD Bless AMERICA!

First of all, I am NOT praising the communist party. All i have said was that I love my country. It is a beautiful county. Some people love their country, hate the government. Some people hate both. I am the first one. In FACT, i am standing between communism and capitalism. I think neither is good.

Second of all..OH WELL...why should i waste my time here, there are lots of people here trying to twist my point....

Back from China

FYI

I just came back from China through Chicago OHare, RTD + GC, no questions, no secondary inspection, smooth process.

china is powerfull, it is interesting how fbi makes namecheck on chinese applicants.?! they have so many similar names

This is getting a little too heated and personal, I think. And, PLEASE don't start referring to people here using words like "Japs." You should know that it is disparaging.