===>Summary UPDATE Tracking

Updated SUMMARY (03/13/2002)

Updated SUMMARY (03/13/2002).

In this
1. pickedup Jan, Feb 2002 data.
2. Did some updates to summary pages (that I was planning from past few weeks). Now you can see views (based on ND, RD, AD) by filtering those pink records (records that are added at around approval time).
3. In threads like RD, ND, AD provided block totals.

Bad news is:
We almost usedup our provided bandwidth! We used 1007 MB of allowed 1 GB bandwidth! So even if the site comes back it may not stay longer. They started counting this bandwidth from Feb 20th so I am hoping that we will get new 1GB bandwidth from Mar20th! In the mean time let me see if I can move this site some where else too..

Thanks
PCee

PCee

You have done a wonderfull and comprehensive job on the new list

Hats off to You

WOW !!!!!!!

words cannot describe my feelings

I am overwhelmed

Really smart move

Really smart move, not to pay tripod any money Hope with some traffic redirected to this page issues will be resolved.

I have already started using this.

Thanks a lot !

PCee, Feb summary

shows 26 entries in the MD column and 18 in RD column, but by looking at the list it looks like there is only a difference of 3. Am I interpreting the list wrongly or there is something wrong?

No Title

One is not suppose to have RD witout ND! Some data is missing (which I didn\'t look very closely) let me fix it. Thanks for letting me know.

By the way from your mail it is not clear exactly which sorted lists you are comparing. Please check filter criteria for respective criteria that may make some sense.

- PCee

PCee

The Feb option on the website gives a list
If you check the totals on the bottom they are incorrect

No Title

rsrgc,

Thanks for the explanation. Now I understand what is going on. I do count only once based on ND (don\'t count how many got RDs as I wrote earlier in my view one should have ND and RD togeather.)

I just fixed the problem

Thanks
PCee

just the summary pages

I am not sorting it in any way, they are as they apprear on the summary page. And I was referring to Mailing Date and RD not NNd and RD. Thanks for taking time to help all of us here, I appreciate your invaluable work.

No Title

dss wrote (private message): Hi Pcee, My Handle is DSS on your very useful tracking site. The only concern I have is my information does not get sort when I try to do a RD & ND sort, I was owndering why? My handle shows up on the May list, since my RD is a May RD.
Thanks, DS

dss,

Actually they are already sorted lists (sort is not happening when you click on it). Note that there are two views provided (1. ND, 2. with number 2). Probably you are clicking on number 2 next to ND or RD. They are secondary views for respective sorted lists. They filter records added around approval time (see pink back ground for handle in MD based list). So go click on ND or RD to see list with your name.

-PCee